Danger

Beautiful Creatures

 

           Waking up the next day, I move my head lightly against something warm yet hard. It was rising up and down. I open my eyes and looks up. I see him sleeping close up. I feel his arms around me, holding me tightly against his body. I feel my arms around him too. I didn’t know how it happens. Did he pull me over to his side or did I move over to his side? I don’t know, but all I know was that we’re cuddling. He was still asleep. First time ever I see him sleep. I smiles lightly as I look at up. Suddenly I felt my hands on his lip lightly as I remember our kiss from yesterday. A smiles flash across my face as I looked at his lip. Suddenly he grabbed my hand, his eyes open and looks at me.

            “Are you falling for me?” He asked me with a proud smile.

            I withdraw my hand and look away. “You wish.” I move back to my side.

            “I am. Its just matter of time you will fall for me.” He confidently said.

            I ignore him and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I sighed in relief and patted my chest lightly.

            “Krystal, clear you mind. You have a mission to yourself. He’s a demon, remember?” I speak to myself. “You and him equal no. You’re here for a purpose, a goal, to kill the king. This is not real, your love, his love.” She shook her head as her eyes remained close.

            An hour pass, we left his room again. He tours me around the mansion. It was creepy at first with all the skeletons and demons looking at us. I held onto his hand tightly with all the growls and heavy breathing in the halls. Finally we get to another on the far left of the mansion. It is much small with a fountain in the center of the garden. I decided to stop and want to hang out here a little bit.

            “Good morning Prince Donghae.” Greeted a slim man in a metallic grey robe. We turn around and he bowed like a gentleman to us.

            “Good morning Eunhyuk.” Said Donghae. “What brings you here?” He asked.

            “I was just heading back to my room after a talk with the King. It seem like the whispered in the hallway are true. You brought her out here.” Said Eunhyuk a calm voice. “It’s slightly dangerous.”

            “I’m with her.” Said Donghae. “No one will touch her.” He assured Eunhyuk with fierce glared.

            Eunhyuk nodded his head with smiles, “I can see.” His voice were calmed as he change focus direction to me. “You are?”

            “Krystal. Jung Krystal.” I stuttered nervously as I introduced myself to him.

            “Pleasure to meet you, I’m Priest Eunhyuk.” He introduced himself to me.

            He’s very strange; his eyes are calm and carefree. He is slim and slightly shorter than Donghae with black hair appearance make him looked weak and human but his present are strong and powerful. Wow, indeed this place is strange. Not every one had demon heartless face.

            “You should be careful.” Eunhyuk said as he looked at Donghae.

            “Donghae!” Another voice shouted near by.

            Looking pass Eunhyuk, I see two men in royal clothes. One is in blue while the other is in gold and white. I recognized the man in blue, if I’m not wrong he is Siwon.

            “Father is looking for you.” Said the man in gold and white clothes.

            “Why?” Donghae asked.

            “It’s about an upcoming guest visit. He needs to speak to you.” Said the man in gold.

            The two of them continues to walk closer and closer to us. Donghae looks back at Eunhyuk.

            “Watch her for me.” Said Donghae. “If Leeteuk do anything, shout.” He ordered.

            Eunhyuk can only nod. Leeteuk and Siwon stop behind Eunhyuk. Donghae walked over to me, looking at me closely, “I’ll be back. Eunhyuk will help me watch you. Don’t go anywhere.” He whispered to me in a cautious tone.

            My body shivered. I watched him leave, walking father and farther away. Without his present, I don’t feel safe, fearful standing in the garden with Leeteuk and Siwon behind Eunhyuk. After I don’t see Donghae anymore, Leeteuk take a couple step forward. Eunhyuk tried to stop him from walking up to me, but Siwon held Eunhyuk back. I frightenly steps back as he steps forward. His present was dark. I bump into the stone of the fountain well and stop.

            “Your name?” Leeteuk asked. I was too scared to answer him. “Your name.” He raised his voice.

            I startle a little, “Krystal.” I said.

            He finally stop and fierce looked at me. “Why did you do to my brother?” He asked.

            I confusedly looked at him; I don’t know what he meant by that. I didn’t do anything to him. “I—I didn’t do anything.” I said.

            Leeteuk evilly smirked, “Nothing. I don’t get why he brought you back. He should have kill you.” said Leeteuk.

            “Prince Leeteuk, please don’t asked further question.” Said Eunhyuk, trying to get over to me but was held back by Siwon.

            “Stay silent Priest Eunhyuk. It’s best that way.” Siwon ordered him.

            “What are you up to? What do you want from here?” Leeteuk asked.

            “Nothing, but you and your family life.” I said.

            He chuckles, “Your scent is so pure.” Said Leeteuk. “You would make a great dinner at the game.”

            “Prince.” Eunhyuk pleaded.

            I grew angrily just thinking about that stupid game. I threw a fist at him and then a kick. Leeteuk dodge and flew back a couple steps.

            “If he doesn’t want to kill you then I will.” Said Leeteuk. “Then I go hunt for the rest of your family if they are even alive.”

            I stand facing him with glares. Leeteuk charge at me fiercely, swinging his fierce hands at me. I tried to dodge a couple of time but I couldn’t dodge all. He was way too fast, so fast that he claws my left arms.

            “Ah!” I groaned in pain as I step back. Bleed was dripping down.

            “Prince!” Eunhyuk shouted as he tried again. Fighting with Siwon, twisting and turning, Siwon lock him against the wall with his elbow at Eunhyuk chest.

            Leeteuk slowly walks up to me. I attack him again, this time aiming for his eye if possible. I jump and flip over him when I see he feet aiming at my abdomen. Leeteuk immediately grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back against the fountain statue. He grabbed my throat with his right hand and lifted me off the ground. Hitting his hand and grabbed tightly onto his hand. He was chocking me.

            Donghae was almost near the King grand room; he stopped when he sees Sungmin walking out and the door closed. Sungmin looked at him confusedly.

            “What are you doing here?” Sungmin asked.

            “Leeteuk said father want to talk to me.” Said Donghae.

            “Father?” Sungmin looked at him confusedly.

            Donghae felt strange as he looked at Sungmin confused face, “What is father doing right now?”

            “He’s is having a words with the supervisors. He wishes no one would distract him.” Said Sungmin.

            “Farther is not looking for me?” Donghae asked. Sungmin shook his head. “Was Leeteuk and Siwon in the room with you?”

            “Yes, but still, he didn’t asked for you.” Said Sungmin.

            “Is the meeting about the guest?” Donghae question him again.

            “Yes, Razor and the princess will be arriving soon. We are just planning what to do to keep them entertain.” Said Sungmin.

            Donghae thought of Krystal. He heart was beating fast, furiously fast.

            “Are you okay?” Sungmin asked.

            “Krystal.” Donghae whispered her name in fear.

            Donghae dashes back to the garden with his super speed. The clueless Sungmin followed behind him. He was angry as he run, he can’t believe he have been trick to leave Krystal all alone. He was hoping, begging from above for her to be safe and unharmed. Closing his eyes and shutting all the fear away, he went full speed. Finally arrived at the garden, he sees Leeteuk choking Krystal. He eyes went furious as he gripped his hands tightly into a ball. He looked over at Eunhyuk, he sees Siwon holding, locking him back. He looked back at Leeteuk and sees Krystal struggling.

            “LET HER GO!” Donghae shouted as he fiercely charges at Leeteuk.

            Leeteuk turn his head to the side and sees Donghae angrily running to him. Donghae swing his fist at him, Leeteuk release me and dodge his fist. Leeteuk flew back away from Donghae. I fall and landed my body hard on the grass. Choking and breathing for air, I tried to keep my heart beating as I lied on the ground in pain. I was relief to see him here in front of me. I thought I was going to die for a second.

            Donghae was in rage, I could see his clothes ripping apart as he wing slowly spread. He charges at Leeteuk again, throwing his fists in the air and a few kicks. Leeteuk didn’t go easy either. He fought hard just like Donghae. They were aiming for each other life. Throwing each other in the air, it was really fearsome. With one punch at each other, they slide back away. Donghae stopped a couple feet away from me. I was still too weak to get up and back on my feet. Sungmin walked up to Siwon and place his hand on his shoulder.

            “You should really the priest. It’s not going to be good if all of this goes to father ears.” Said Sungmin. Siwon release Eunhyuk.

            Leeteuk stood straight and glared at Donghae, “You dare to go attack me because of her!” He exclaimed.

            “No one touches her.” Said Donghae loudly in anger. “You lied to me. You trick me.”

            “If I don’t get rid of her than she will, one day, obtain your mind. You will be her slave.” Said Leeteuk.

            “I don’t care. She is mine. No one harm her.” Donghae warned him.

            “You are en out of your mind. Risking everything for her? Donghae, wake up. Do you know what you’re doing?” Said Leeteuk.

            “I know what I’m doing.” Said Donghae with his fist gripped tightly into a ball. “It doesn’t matter to you.”

            Leeteuk smirked. “She won’t stay alive for long. Let me warn you, father won’t be pleased if you let a human lived too long.” He said.

            He walked away. Siwon followed him. The two of them leaved. Eunhyuk rush over to me and help me up. Donghae stood and wait for his wing to close and disappeared before he walked up to me. He looks at him worriedly. He held me in him arms as Eunhyuk check my left arms.

            “She will be fine. No poison and its’ not too deep.” Said Eunhyuk.

            “I need to get her back to the room.” He said. He wrapped his jacket around me and carries me up in a bridal style as I rest me head on his chest.

            Skeletons and demons surround the place. Their face was hungry as they looked at me. I grabbed onto him, closing my eyes in horror. He begins to walk fast to his room as Eunhyuk stay behind.

 

To be continues……………..