The Sign

Beautiful Creatures

 

           The Revival force has been traveling for nearly two days to avoid causing much attraction to their enemies. They finally reach their destination, camping about 25 miles away from the Dark Realm. Setting up tents in the forest and preparing food, Jessica stood a lone 15 feet away from the tents and stares at the dark clouds surrounding the mansion.

            Sulli, who just put up the fire in the center of the tents, she looked to the side and sees Jessica blankly standing beside the tree. Dusting her hands as she walks to her. “What do you think Krystal is doing right now?” Sulli asked curiously. “I mean, since we found out that she’s still alive, I wonder what sacrifice or do to stay alive.”

            “I don’t know.” Said Jessica. “But whatever she’s doing, I just hope that she doesn’t put herself in danger.”

            Sulli hissed, “She stubborn. I don’t she put herself out of danger.”

            Jessica just hopelessly signed.

            Minho strolled to them, “Should we fire a signal?” He asked.

            “No you idiot” Sulli said. Minho gave her his mad face, which pleases her mood. “It’s night, the demon will see the signal.” She gave him the “Duh!” looked.

            “We have to wait till morning. It’s safer and harder for demons to see.” Jessica agrees with her, which put her even in a better mood because outstanding and teasing her brother is her lifetime goal.

            Minho ignored Sulli. “It will also be harder for Krystal to see in the morning.” He said.

            “Trust me, she can see the sign.” Said Jessica confidently.

            Sulli fully agree with Jessica as she nodded her head. “Oh yeah, that girl is brilliant in the Force, but when it comes to school, she just blank out.” She said.

            “Hey, she’s not that bad.” Minho said, defending Krystal. “She’s pretty and smart.”

            Jessica and Sulli giggle at Minho protective face.

            “Okay, okay. Jeez.” Sulli jokingly said.   

            Minho gave her an annoying looked before walking away.

            “He either need to confess soon or get over with that crush for Krystal.” Said Sulli. “He’s is really boring.” She sighed hopelessly.

            “But it’s cute to see him like that.” Said Jessica.

            “To you, not me.” Said Sulli annoyingly.

            The ladies just laugh as they prepare dinners for the team.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Dark clouds roam in the sky as Siwon and Leeteuk strolls in the front of the mansion, suddenly they stop and notice smoke in the sky. Looking at each other, they run, jumps, and flies over to where the smokes are. Standing about 20 feet away behind a big tree, Siwon and Leeteuk watches the team of Revival Force enjoy checking their equipment and weapons.

            “What are they doing here?” Leeteuk asked quietly.

            “Should I go get rid of them?” Siwon suggested.

            “No, let them enjoy their moments. I want to see why they are here and who they’re looking for?” Said Leeteuk, observing the teams carefully.

            Siwon silently stand and watch the Revival team, somehow his attention went to Jessica. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. Seeing her sitting next to another girl with long hair and youthful face, he was astound and mesmerizes by Jessica angelic beauty face.

            “I’d seen her before. Isn’t she the girl from back at the lobby? How come I didn’t notice her? How come it take me this long to see her beautiful face?”

            Siwon continues to mesmerize her beauty with pleasant smiles across his face.

            “Just keep an eye on them.” Said Leeteuk.

            Siwon happily nodded before he follows back to the mansion with Leeteuk.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            It has been a month and a half since I’d been here. Times sure went by fast, I remember the first day I was held captive here, I was arrogant and immature. Always looking for troubles, also putting myself at risk, arguing with him, and then becoming his woman. Now I’m standing in his room, holding a soft furry duvet around my body with a smile across my face as I looked out the window. One thing I learned during my present here at the mansion is that not all demons are the same. People back at the Force would say demon are evil, they would always say that demon don’t spare life don’t show any mercy.  They assume demons eat human for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; a daily full course meal. Well, it’s wrong. I’d been eating regular human foods. I guess that’s the only thing that is wrong and different from what people at my home say. The rest are true.

            Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms snakes around me, pulling me back to his body. I smiles sweetly as I rest my head on his shoulder.

            He playfully pecks my bare shoulders softly. “Are you bored? Sorry if you are bore in this room.” He said softly to me.

            I shook my head. I’m actually quite surprised that I’m not bore at all, well maybe a little, but only when he is not here. He turned my body around; I shyly looked at his half hot muscular body. He places my hands on his hip as he wrapped his arms around me. “What are you thinking about?” He asked. “You seem distracted.”

            “Just us.” I said with a little pout.

            “Like what?” He asked again.

            “Like how I’ve fallen in love with you.” I said with smiles as I touch his lip softly with my right hand. “And how I didn’t expect you to be my only one.”

            He smiles, “I love you.” He whispered before he captures me with his soft lip. I happily kiss him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We have a short passion kiss before I break away and turn around, facing the window again. I look at the sky. My eyes flew wide in shock. I noticed something strange in the cloudy sky. It’s a sign, a very familiar sign. My eyes widen in shock the moment I recognized the Revival Force sign. It’s not bright. It’s not noticeable like other sign in the Force. It blends in with cloud. Which means reinforcement has arrived for those who need help.  I immediately turn around and happily looked at him. My friends, Sulli, and Jessica appeared in my head as I grabbed his arms. He looked at confused, waiting for me to speak.

            “The Revival Force is here.” I said happily said.

            “What?” He said in a surprising yet confused tone.

            “The Revival Force is here. My sister is here.” I said with bright smiles across my face. It’s been a long time since I’d seen her. I miss them. I miss Jessica.

            “How do you know?” He asked me.

            I pointed at the signal in the sky. “That’s the sign. It only last for two minutes. It’s to let others know that they are here. Help is here.” I explained to him. “I have to go see them. Take me to them.”

            His face expression change, “No.” He said in an unhappy tone.

            “Why?” I asked him. I looked at him confusedly.

            “How can you be sure that is them? You’d been gone for a month. Have any rescuers come looking for you during that month?” He said “Have anyone bother to invade and rescue you from here?”

            His is right, but from my experience and trained at the Force, I know the leader is tactical and does not rush things. So, I’m positive that it’s them. I know my sister is here. I know she will never leave me behind, will never forget me. I need to see her, tell her that I’m fine. I pout at him, turning my back at him, I walk to the door. He reached his hand out, grabbed my left hand, and stopped me.

            “Where are you going?” He asked.

            “I have to go see them. I have to see Jessica.” I eagerly said to him.

            “No.” He objected. “You can’t leave by yourself. You will get yourself in hurt. Plus, it could be a trap, a trick set up by other humans.”

            “Then take me to them.” I said. “I have to see them.”

            “Why is it important to you? Why would you want to risk your life to see them?” He asked me. “It’s just a symbol. You can be sure that it’s them.”

            “Because they are my only family I have. Jessica is the only family I have left. I trust them. I trust the signal.” I said sadly yet worriedly thinking about Jessica.

            Donghae, sadly and hurtfully, let go of my hand. I was puzzled seeing him like this. I don’t know why he won’t let me go see them. He walked away from me; I grabbed his hand, turning him around, pleading him through my eyes. But instead I see the sadness in his eyes as if he doesn’t want me to leave.

            “Please take me to them. I have to go see Jessica.” I pleaded him. He hesitated. “I promise you I won’t leave with them, not today.”

            Donghae sighed hopelessly; he looked down at the floor for a second before he looks at me again. “Fine.” He gave in. I smiles and embrace him happily. We got dressed properly after shower then leave the room. Walking down the halls and stairs, out of the mansion, heading to the gate. Leeteuk and Siwon happen to be near by and saw Donghae and me rush to the exit.

            “Where are you going brothers?” Leeteuk asked in a suspicious tone.

            Donghae and I stopped. He grabbed my left hand tightly.

            “What’s the rush?” Leeteuk asked in a calmly tone that creep me out a lot.

            “She needs some personal things. I’m just escorting her.” Said Donghae as he looked at them.

            Leeteuk give a light understandable nod.

            “Donghae, did you see something odd in the sky earlier?” Siwon asked.

             Crap, did they saw it too? How possibly can the see the sign? It’s barely noticeable. They got some seriously good eyes.  I nervously and frightenly held his hand.

             “No what is it?” Donghae tried to act calm.

            “I don’t know. I thought you might know since it happen during father’s conference.” Said Siwon, observing Donghae face expression.

            Donghae gave a fake chuckle and lightly smiles at them. “Maybe it’s from some rubbish people.” He jokingly said.

            “Never mind then.” Said Leeteuk. “The tournament fight is in two hours. Don’t be late.”

            “I won’t.” Said Donghae.

            Donghae turn around and pulled me with him passed the gate and up on a horse ranch on the side. We took one horse and ride away from the mansion.

            “Follow him.” Leeteuk ordered Siwon.

            Siwon nodded, “With pleasure.” He said.

           

To be continue……………………….