Kyuwook : "Ticket"

Super Junior's Playlist Shuffle

Author : IFeelSoCool

Couple : Kyuwook

Music : 9Muses "Ticket"

*~*~*

Running.

Just keep running.

Don't stop.

You can make it.

Don't give up.

"You're so close Cho Kyuhyun.! Its still not too late.!" A huffing blonde teen encouraged himself, skidding around a corner as he saw the familiar train station just two blocks ahead.

Starting at a speedy, but steady pace the male rushed past easily through a crowd of citizens, looking around, he spotted the destined line-up.

It had just been minutes since Kyuhyun received a call from Sungmin, who informed him of the current situation, who told him that the one he cared for was about to leave his life.

*~*~*

Ring Ring Rin-

"Hello.?" Kyuhyun answered his phone, lifting the device to nestle in between his ear and shoulder as he prepared himself a sandwich.

"Kyuhyun.?! KYUHYUN IS THIS YOU.?! Please, oh please tell me this is you.!" A voice squeaked on the other end.

"Uh, yea, Sungmin hyung, is that you.?" Kyuhyun skeptically asked, adding more ingredients to his snack. A loud sigh could be heard from the other end as the latter spoke.

"Yes, where are you.??" TheThe one named Sungmin demanded. Kyuhyun chuckled at how breathless the other sounded.

"At home, making myself a sandwichsito~" The younger answered, humming some random tune as his hyung continued.

"Why didn't you tell him.?"

...

"Tell who what hyung.?" Kyuhyum questioned as he finally put down his snack to hold the phone properly.

"Why didn't you tell him about your feelings.?!?"

...

Kyuhyun suddenly froze as some information finally began to work its way into his head.

"W-What do you mean h-hyung.??" The younger sputtered as he unconsciously started to pace around the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell him that you love him too.?!?" Sungmin asked angrily through his phone, hoping to get a response from the other.

"I-I...I just-"

"Go to the train station.!"

"What.?? W-why.?!"

"Just go Kyuhyun.!!"

"Hyung, i need to know the reaso-" Kyuhyun started to argue but was abruptly cut off.

"GO NOW KYUHYUN.!!! QUIT WASTING TIME AND GO TO THE DAMN TRAIN STATION.!!!" The other shouted, cursing at his dongsaeng which he rarely did.

"But why.??!" Kyuhyun asked, confused and worried at the tone that was used by the other. Something was seriously wrong, because Sungmin usually never raised his voice for anything, much less cursed.

"BECAUSE HE'S LEAVING KYUHYUN.!!! HE'S GOING TO AMERICA, HE ACCEPTED THE JOB AND NOW HES LEAVING BECAUSE HE THINKS YOU DON'T LOVE HIM.!!!" Sungmin choked out, sobs cutting their way into his speech.

Kyuhyun broke into a cold sweat as he realized a few things.

There happened to be a few things missing from the small apartment as he finally took a whole survey of the room. Things like his books were gone, his useless knicknacks, his keys, even things that were deemed insignificant of his were gone. As if all traces that someone else had lived with Kyuhyun were gone.

Rushing towards the small hallway that led to their room, Kyuhyun burst through the door and took a quick look around.

With just one glance, that's all it took to confirm Kyuhyuns fears, making him stare in shock and heartbreak.

All of his stuff was gone.

The room was practically bare, left down to Kyuhyuns laptop and few of his other toys. Even the sheets of the bed were changed, everything looking neat and organized. A sight that Kyuhyun never wanted to experience.

Regaining his composure, the latter finally realized that someone had been yelling his name the whole time he had dazed away. "Kyuhyun.!! KYUHYUN, OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING.?!? ANSWER ME.!!!"

"Hyung.!" Was all the younger said before he sped out of the house, tossing his phone on the couch before slamming the door with an effective force as the room shuddered slightly.

Since he forgot to end the call, the voice of Sungmin could still be heard.

"Please god, please let him make it on time." The older sobbed out, ending the call with a resounding beep that echoed through out the room.

*~*~*

Which led Kyuhyun to where he was now.

It probably would've been faster if Kyuhyun had used his car, but as if fate wanted them separated, there had been an immense amount of traffic and he knew he wouldn't make it that way, so he took the option to rather run.

Making it to the station, Kyuhyun impatiently searched for him. The task was made harder when he remembered that the other was short, making it hard for him be seen in a crowd filled with different sized people. But their was one thing that made the shorter stand out.

His burgundy colored hair.

Seeing a splash of color, Kyuhyun raced towards whoever it was, and immediately grabbed the persons shoulder, whipping the shorter around.

"K-Kyuhyun.??" A small voice squeaked, eyes widening as he saw the man before him. Kyuhyun suddenly had the urge to pull the other into a bone-crushing hug, but he knew some things had to be cleared first.

"Why are you leaving.?" Kyuhyun asked sternly.

"A-ah..I..I-I-"

"ANSWER ME RYEOWOOK.!"

"I-...I'm sorry" The shorter apologized for some unknown reason, bowing his head down as tears started to well up in his eyes.

"Its b-better that you not f-find out.."

The smaller suddenly felt arms wrap around his waist, pulling the small teen towards Kyuhyun. His eyes became even wider when he felt warm lips press against his own, mixed in with salty tears.

The shorter was shocked, and didn't respond till after a few seconds. Their lips molded into each other perfectly, every crease being filled by the other. Kyuhyun sighed into the kiss, pulling after some moments for lack of air. He gathered the smaller into a tight hug, afraid that he might leave him forever.

"Don't go.." Kyuhyun quietly pleaded, face hidden in the crook of the smallers neck .

Said smaller named Ryeowook began to cry even harder after that. He roughly pushed Kyuhyun away, who was also red-faced and teary eyed, breath coming out in short puffs. |G

"S-Stop it.! Just leave me alone.!" Ryeowook shouted.

"No, Ryeowook, please stay.!!" The taller pleaded again, grasping on to the shorter teens sweater sleeve.

"ITS TOO LATE KYUHYUN, THEIR IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW.!! So just let me go.!" Ryeowook yelled again, fresh tears spilling out.

{

"YOU HAVE TO STAY, I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE.!!"

"I have to go Kyuhyun, I'm sorry but i can't let this offer pass me by."

"That kiss should have said it all..."

"ITS TOO ING LATE, OK.! STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS.!!"

"But you still have to stay Ryeowook, please.."

"WHY SHOULD I.?? HUH KYUHYUN.?!? THEIR IS NO POINT FOR ME TO BE HERE ANYMORE.!!!" The smaller finally tore his arm away and pushed his self up to the front of the awaiting crowd. Kyuhyun followed suit, almost reaching the smaller.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.!"

Suddenly someone accidentally pushed Ryeowook, making him fall forward onto the train tracks just as the transportation sped by.

"RYEOWOOK, NOOOO.!!!"