Kyuwook : "Sweet Dreams"

Super Junior's Playlist Shuffle

Author : IFeelSoCool

Pairing : Kyuwook

Music : Beyonce "Sweet Dreams"

*~*~*

I can't tell whether if youre just a figment of my imagination, or something that i can see...

Something that i can touch.

Something that i can hear.

I'm having trouble just by trying to define if your presence is actually here. I crave for your warmth, it gives me pleasure, subconsciously weaving into one lucid thought.

I smile as i feel your arms snake around my neck, effectively pulling us closer together. I pray silently that your being is actually with me, that you're the one who's touching me, the one who's making my breath puff short.

Planting soft kisses on my collar, i shudder in ecstasy. The feeling of your plump lips on my skin is something i could never forget, which leads me to believe that its really you.

But just like that..

Your physique is gone, vanishing into a whispy breeze.

And too good to be true, just like every other fantasy.

The aura you unfold is that of love and desire. The same love i felt whenever your existence held meaning. It still does, even when you're gone, but ambience cannot be long forgotten, even when a lively spirit such as yours still roams.

Your scent still lingers with the faintest hints, dusting everything with a sweet essence.

Your voice still echos with a resounding chime, ringing purely of affection.

Your features still shine with pride, an adorable glint lihting up your already otherwise beauty.

Its as if you're still here, your companionship having an ever-lasting effect on my mentallity.

Sitting here staring at your picture does no good for me though, it comforts me to think I'm still able to face you each and every day with a smile. While your physical person is gone, the soul emanates happiness as you watch me live out my life, just for you.

As long as you fulfill the promise, to wait for me once its my time to join you up there, wait patiently my beloved, and never forget me.

I love you, Kim Ryeowook.