Zhoury : "WOW"

Super Junior's Playlist Shuffle

Author : IFeelSoCool

Pairing : Zhoury

Music : BTOB "Wow"

*~*~*

Henry smirked at the other, noticing that the tallers eyes were following his every move.

He couldn't help but up his game a little, wanting to put on a show for the other, who was still staring intently. It was the first time Henry had ever seen someone like him. And he would know.

Henry came to this club nightly, and enjoyed himself to the fullest. All the bartenders and waitresses knew Henry, and would whole-heartedly greet the teen whenever he set a foot past the entrance. And he knew all of them too. He also knew all the regulars and newbies that dared venture into such a club. He recognised each and every face before him, but this is actually the first night that he saw his face.

It made Henry wonder if the new figure had the talent to make it into such a club. A club made only for dancing. No one drank at this club, nor did they commit inappropriate actions in the booths, no, everyone came here for dancing. They would all dance their hearts out, not with grinding movements, but with professional motions, maneuvering their bodies in swift clean motions.

Which brought Henry back to his thoughts on the man who was sitting by himself, seemingly mesmerized by Henrys flowing movements. Anyone who came to this club rarely sat down, the booths, stools and chairs actually serving little purpose, but they were still there for convenience, in case anyone got tired, which was still infrequent.

Just to put on a little show for his admirer, Henry could hear the song that was blasting through the whole building was coming close to an end, and decided to pull out his best moves. Jerking his body with precision, he clearly brought attention upon himself, several other dancers moving out of the way to give him room. A crowd began to form, circling his being as his movements quickened, with a smooth spin, he scanned the sea of heads, and spotted him. Not hard to miss the guy at all, he had fiery dark-red hair, a prominent nose, and black rimmed glasses, giving off a veiled aura.

Placing the man out of his mind for a bit, Henry focused on finishing his performance. Another reason the teen was known so widely in the club, was for his expertise in the art of dancing.

Henry never failed to amaze everyone, every day. He would come with a new challenge each visit, and was deeply respected for it. He knew that people would swoon over him, it gave Henry satisfaction in being idolized for something he loved doing. Its what he focused on most of his life, studies blowing by easily for him, sports and such being completed with ease. Henry was practically, what you would call, perfection.

As the song finished, the crowd dispersed off into their own corners, grabbing quick drinks to refresh themselves before the next beat started. Henry looked around for the man, a wide grin on his face as he was pleased with his work, and was surprised to find him gone.

But no one is perfect.

Something such as this would be impossible to achieve, a person is always missing that one thing. That one thing that holds them back from being perfect. Henry thought he had everything, but what he didn't realize was that he missed something too. The thought of battling with emotions never occured to the teen, he was cheery most of the time, laughing everyday, and lying in his bed lonely everynight. In Henry's case, that one thing that is missing would be love.

*~*~*

When Henry arrived at the club again, he was delighted to see the red-head sitting in his spot, just how he's always been for the past month.

It made Henry happy to know that the man was always there to watch his main dance, and it also made his heart flutter a little just to see the mans face, and he wanted to confront the red-head, but he always somehow snuck out of the teens grasp. He knew the man always always waited for him, so he decided to take a different approach this time, deciding not to wait until after his dance, but to go straight for the kill.

The man had actually sparked some interest in the teen, and he wasn't going to be let go of easily tonight. Slipping past all the sweaty bodies, Henry swiftly made a bee-line towards the man, mumbling a few 'hellos' to workers of the club along the way.

Finally stopping a few feet away from the red-head, Henry smiled brightly and extended his hand towards the figure who just now acknowledged his presence.

The man looked over Henry once, before returning the smile and standing up, obviously towering over Henry who suddenly gulped at the height difference. It was amazing that he hadn't noticed such a thing, like the mans long slender legs, especially after a month. Grasping the shorters hand in a firm shake, the taller expectantly looked at Henry who still had a surprised expression. Chuckling lightly, the other spoke clearly over the booming music. "Hello there, seems like you finally got the courage to take to me, huh.?'"

"H-Hey, umm, y-yes, i mean no, i mean MY NAMES HENRY NICE TO MEET YOU." The teen managed to choke out, suddenly blushing at his shy-loudness. No one else seemed to be paying attention to the duo, to caught up in their own doings, so Henry's mistake happened to be caught by only the one standing in front of him. The other laughed again, dropping his hand and settling back down in his seat, he gestured for Henry to sit too, resulting in some gasps from the dancefloor as the shorter slipped into the opposite side of the booth.

"Names Zhou mi, nice to meet you.! And aren't you that guy.? The one whos been staring at me for the past month .?" The taller named Zhou mi asked, voice teasing as he smiled at Henry. The shorter recovered from his shock and smirked.

"Well excuse you, why don't you let me correct that" Henry spoke again, this time his voice was stronger, a hint a playfulness thrown in. "As in aren't you the one whos always staring at me.?"

"Haha, you got nice moves kid, who taught you how to dance like that.?" Zhou mi inquired.

"Me, myself and I" Henry responded, liking the way how the others lips curled into a bigger smile.

"Confident kid, aren't you.?" The taller winked, internally laughing as Henry blushed again. Clearing his throat, the smaller began again.

"So what brought you hear.? Never seen you before, and you sort of showed up out of nowhere."

"Talent agency, here to check out some fresh meat before i head back to China." Henry's eyes widened at this. He'd always wanted to go into professional dancing and this was a perfect chance.

"Oh really.? Have you found anyone you like.?" The shorter asked, trying to play it off cool even though on the inside he was jumping for joy.

"Yea, and I was wondering if they'd like to come back to China with me.." Zhoumi said while not-so-discreetly sliding a small business card over to Henry, whose heart was beating rapidly, making him think it was over his excitement, even when it wasnt.

Picking it up with ease, the dancer fully examined the piece of plastic, jaw dropping as he saw the agency happened to be one of the top five, ranking at number two.

Do you think they'd accept.?" Zhou mi's voice rang again, startling Henry out of his thoughts.

"YES, DEFINITELY.!!" The shorter squeaked, flying over the table and pulling the taller into a bone-crushing hug.

"Haha, well that's good~ Now i have one more question."

Henry suddenly let go once he realized what he was doing and blushed madly, his face crimson. Cutely tilting his head to the side, the smaller nodded for him to go on.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend.?" Zhou mi murmured, hanging his head a little after speaking.

Leaning over the table, Henry lifted the others chin and looked him directly in the eyes before giving Zhou mi a slight peck on the lips.

"Yes, definitely."

*~*~*

Zhoury for you guys.! :D Hope you liked it ouo <3