Kyuwook- "Monster"

Super Junior's Playlist Shuffle

Author: wookiebear

Pairing: Kyuwook

Song: "Monster"- Super Junior

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first glance, he didn't seem like a predator. He was attractive, his smile was inviting, his body was stong and lean, and his face held only appeal. At first glance he seemed safe, desireable, not someone that would cause your hair to stand on end.

However, I knew the truth. I knew the darkness that lurked behind his facade. The only outward sign of his inner beast was his eyes. His eyes were black and souless. They held no emotion and they remained dull and unresponsive. The only thing to be found in those empty orbs was the reflection of his prey.

The world remained unaware of his sinister truth. They were too trusting, too simple. Then again, maybe they just didn't want to believe the reality. Ignorance was bliss.

Still, I wasn't one of those mindless sheep that would be led around. I would not be played with, and I would not be fooled.

No, I knew the truth. I saw the monster that was Cho Kyuhyun.

**********

He was watching me again. I could feel his penetrating stare burning the back of my neck.

I casually turned around, smirking slightly when he turned away, not wanting to be caught. I studied him, I had done so before, but he never ceased to amuse me.

The boy was strikingly beautiful. He seemed out of place, not fitting the ugly greyness which surrounded him. Even in this dingy classroom with harsh flourescent lighting and beige walls, he shined.

HIs eyes were sharp and clear. They weren't glazed by years of self deception and denial. Unlike the rest of the world who lied to themselves, he remained honest, he remained pure. He could see the truth, the reality that so many others turned away from. He could see what should have been so painfully obvious.

He could see I was bad.

This realization didn't bother me. I knew he wouldn't do anything. Informing the public would have no affect, who would believe him?

Was the world likely to believe that the smart, handsome son of a prominent business man, or the poor, unknown boy from the streets? The world was a corrupt place, money and prestige could get you everything. I didn't create this world, I was simply exploiting it.

Did I know I was immoral? Of course. Did I regret my actions? No.

If I was a monster, so be it. At least I would end up on top. I was surrounded by brainless fools, all eager to serve my needs and to play my little game. They brought it on themselves, if they were smart they could see what he could see.

Because Kim Ryeowook could see the truth. He knew it well.

**********

I couldn't help but think that it was their own fault. It was their own stupidity that led them to their fate. It was inevitable, when dealing with Cho Kyuhyun, there was only one outcome.

Tonight it was a man. I caught a glimpse of him when they entered the room. He was cute, and knowing Kyuhyun, he was probably as innocent as he looked.

I swallowed the bile in my throat as I watched the man blush and giggle when Kyuhyun leaned down to whisper in his ear.  Really, the man was doomed, easily caught in the other's snare.

Kyuhyun looked up suddenly as if he could hear my thoughts. His lips turned up in a smirk and his black eyes bored into mine.  I refused to look away, narrowing my own eyes condemningly. His smirk deepened and he gestured me over, I growled in disgust but dutifully approached the pair.

"How can I help you sir?" I asked in a cold formal voice.

Kyuhyun turned his attention back to his companion.

"Minnie baby, what do you want?"

The man looked up at me, his lips set into a small pout. He raised his chin haugtily, silently telling me that I was below him. I bit back a sarcastic laugh, he wouldn't be so high and mighty if he knew what fate awaited him.

"Can I get you something, sir?" I asked again, this time directing a tight smile at the companion.

I was promptly ignored as the man looked up at Kyuhyun and whined,

"Hyunnie, I want to go to your room"

Kyuhyun smiled charmingly and answered,

"Of course, love"

He helped the other up and as they passed by he directed,

"Bring a bottle of wine up in thirty minutes"

I nodded as I watched them walk up the stairs. I tried to conjure some pity for the other man, but it was a fruitless task. As I said before, he brought it on himself. It was only fair that he pay the price.

*********

I lay in my bed, idly staring at the ceiling, waiting to hear that faint knock at my door. A small smile flittered across my lips as I heard the gentle thud, three times in quick succession.

"Come in" I called, sitting up as he pushed the door open.

Ryeowook's eyes settled on the body and he sighed softly.

"Who was he?" he asked quietly.

I replied easily,

"Lee Sungmin. His father's company was planning to merge with a big U.S. corporation. Mr. Lee will probably be distracted now, and we can make a move. I estimate that we'll have a new contract in about a month"

He nodded slightly and I gestured him to come closer. He did, placing the bottle of wine on my nightstand before turning back to me, a thoughful expression on his face.

"What?" I inquired, pouring two glasses of the blood red liquid.

"How does no one notice? How can the police just think it's a coincidence? Five deaths is not a coincidence, it's mass murder"

I chuckled,

"I'm paying for the police commissioner's summer home in Spain, that's enough to warrant a rather large coincidence report"

He looked at me disapprovingly and I shrugged, not affected by his judgements.

"Poor boy" he murmured, shaking his head.

"Don't lie, you know you feel nothing towards him. I know you too well, you probably think he deserved it"

He shrugged and sipped his drink, not bothering to deny my accusation.

"I suppose you're right" he asnwered indifferently, his clear eyes showing nothing but honesty.

I laughed, enamored by his candor. I pulled him onto the bed, my eyes still locked with his.

"Ryeowook, tell me honestly, am I a monster?"

He didn't even hesitate as he asnwered,

"Yes"

I smiled deviously and I pressed my lips against his.

**********

His tongue slipped past my lips and I allowed him entrance. I wound my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer. I felt him smirk against my lips as he pulled me till I straddled him.

I heard a police siren quickly approaching and I finally pulled myself away.

"I called the cops" I panted.

He nodded,

"I know, but they'll never arrest me. Even if you testify, they will never arrest me"

I smiled faintly,

"But I wouldn't, I wouldn't turn you in"

His black eyes sparkled and my eyes darkened.

If Kyuhyun was a monster, then I was no better.  I was not an innocent victim caught in a predator's trap.  I was willingly participant.

In reality, wasn't I worse than Kyuhyun?  I saw his evil, but I accepted it.  I knew what he was doing, but I did nothing to stop him.  I knew these innocent people were walking into their own deaths, and yet I felt nothing for them.  I knew he was bad, but I still loved him.

If Kyuhyun was a monster, I was the devil.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was confusing...

I don't even know what I was going for here...

So if you were confused,

-Kyu is a murderer who bribes the cops to get out of it

-He kills to make sure his and his father's company stays on top

-Ryeowook is Kyu's servant, and he also goes to school with him

-Wook is aware of Kyu's illegal activities, but he covers for him because he loves him

Yeah...