Just another normal day

A Heartbreaker's Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunri's POV

 

BANG! 

 

The doors of the school opened so loudly that made every student in the hallway quiet. Seven silhouettes can be only seen due to the sun. The time they steeped in the hallway, almost every girl in the school started screming loudly.

 

The middle of the hallway was cleared for them to pass. Confessions from here and there, they just can't seem to stop. Almost everygirl in the campus started to shamelessly declare their love for the seven 

 

Just like what I said, ALMOST all of them cause' I'm just here in a corner like what I do everyday keeping an eye on my Crush, L. I could just stare at him all day if I can but I really can't. I'm keping my nerd profile  clean.

 

The bullying I'm experiencing is already enough. i don't want to get a beating from the queenkas knowing I have a crush on L.

 

I quickly went to the classroom when there was less people in the hallway. I entered my class then quickly sat on my seat before the bell rings.

 

Our teacher, Ms. Park then started to check the attendance. When Ms. Park called my name, I raised my hand.

 

" Kim Myungsoo " everybody started to look around to find for the boy. 

 

" Kim Myungsoo " Ms. Park called again. We can see that she's irritated right now cause' she hates it when no one is answering her.

 

A student started to say, " Seonsaengnim, I think Myungsoo is not here y-"

 

Bang! 

 

The door opened then Myungsoo came in, late again.

 

" Mr. Kim, I would prefer that you will be earlier in my class next time. " Ms. Park said irritated at him for being late.

 

No one dared to punish him even the other Infinite boys because they donate a lot of money in the school. Their family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter