The Queenkas

A Heartbreaker's Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunRi's POV

 

I reluctantly went to them with my head down. I stopped a few steps away from them afraid of what they're gonna do.

 

" Hey nerd! Come closer. " Hyorin, their leader called. Behind her was her friends, Jihyun and Sora. They may have the looks and all, but they're really mean. They bully those students that can't defend theirselves.

 

But even though their like that, mayn boys love them. They receive love confessions everyday. And inside their lockers, instead of books, it's full of letters. Some people are really blind.

 

It's a good thing that Infinite is not affected by their so-called 'charms'. If they were, there wouldn't be a single guy in this school that's normal. I mean it. 

 

I refused to come closer to them keeping my head down. It looks like that Hyorin lost her patience, she pulled my hair almost making me lose my balance. She let go of me when I was near enough for her liking. 

 

She suddenly slapped me on my right cheek making me fall because of the impact. My cheek stings and it really hurts. I feel like it's gonna leave a mark.

 

She pulled my hair again making me stand up. She then pushed me with my back hitting the lockers. It hurts you know. I never expected them to do something like this.

 

She then again slapped me on my left cheek. This time I didn't fall and maintained my balance.

 

" How dare y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter