Girlfriend?

A Heartbreaker's Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunri's POV

 

As I went to my usual spot at the corner, I saw the Infinite boys smiling to the girls and accepting their gifts except for L. He kept his pokerface on and it looks like that he's looking for someone.

 

His eyes moving left to right trying to find the person he's looking for. What shocked everybody is that he separated from the group. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at L.

 

Everybody was watching his every move. What I dodn't notice earlier is that he was looking directly at my eyes. My eyes widen when I realized that he was coming towards me.

 

He stopped dangeously right in front of me and took my hand. The next thing he did made everyone gasp. He kneeled right infront of me, I mean the " L " kneeled right infront of a nerd? That's impossible!

 

The next words that came out of his mouth made the girls trash wildly.

 

" Will you be my girlfriend? "

 

L's POV

 

Every girl in the hallway started to trash wildly when those five words came out of my mouth. I tried to look sincere when I said those words. And I guess I did cause' I saw her eyes soften.

 

She tried to open but no words came out. I got irritated at the noise so I stood up, took her wrist then dragged her with me to the roftop while runnind.

 

Eunri's POV

 

I tried to sink in the words that he said. Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter