Family Gathering

A Heartbreaker's Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunri's POV

 

I looked at my clock and it was only 5:00. I've been here in the house for 2 hours already. I already finished my homeworks an hour ago so I have nothing to do. 

 

I rememeber that when I entered the house, everything was quiet. Usually there would be maids here and thare making sure there wouldn't be any dust in the house. But I don't remember seing one.

 

I got up from my bed, wore my slippers then went downstairs. I looked at the living room, the garden, the garage, the backyard, the frontyard, the dining room but I can't still find them.

 

I heard some noise from the kitchen and decided to check it out. I saw all the maids, butlers and cooks busy inside. It looks like they're cooking food for the whole town.

 

Then my presonal maid, Hana eonnie who is 3 years older than me, saw me.

 

" Oh! young master. What are you doing here on the kitchen? " She took my hand and led me to the living room.

 

" What were you doing there young master? Hana eonnie asked me.

 

" I was just wondering where was everybody. I mean, it's normal that mom and dad are not home because of work but I didn't saw any maid or butler when I got home. " I replied looking at the kitchen door wondering what was going on inside.

 

" Ah, yes. I forgot. Madam asked me to tell you that your other relatives would be visiting here for dinner. "

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter