Saviour

A Heartbreaker's Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!"

 

Hyorin snapped her head to the direction of the voice.

 

"Yah! Who do you think you ar- Wookyun oppa!" I slowly moved my head to the right to see who came.  Hyorin was right, it was Woohyun, L's friend.

 

"Don't you think that L would be mad if he knew that you hurt his girlfriend?' He said.

 

Hyorin took her grip off me. "What are you talking about Woohyun oppa? I was just helping her to stand up because she tripped. Am I right, Eunri-ah?" She glared at me telling me through her eyes to say yes.

 

"Chincha? Well, it doesn't look like it. What I saw is you were about to slap Eunri over there." He smirked at them like he won the lottery.

 

"Wh-what are y-you talking about o-oppa?" She stuttered, scared that Woohyun would tell L about this.

 

"If I were you Hyorin-sshi, I'll let go of Eunri now and go run and hide if you don't want to face L's wrath." 

 

As Woohyun said that, she back away from me mouthing 'This isn't over' before scurrying off with Jihyun and Sora followng her.

 

I fixed my uniform and dusted my skirt as Wookyun approached me.

 

He slung his arm around my shoulder. "Yah!" He said as I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

He cleared his throat.. "I mean Eunri-ah." I smiled as he said my name instead of calling me 'yah!'

 

"Let's go to ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter