Insults

A Heartbreaker's Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunri's POV

 

Kring!!!

 

I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the sunlght peeking through my windows. I slowly got up from my bed heading towards the bathroom. I'm really feeling nervous about today. It feels like something bad is going to happen.

 

I took off my clothes then the shower. It feels so refreshing. After a 20 minutes shower, I went out and locked the door in my room. I picked out my clothes and wore them.

 

I went infront of my mirror and decided to braid my hair. I took my bag with me and don't forget my glasses. I slowly went downstairs while fixing my glasses.

 

I sat down at the table and checked my bag if I forgot something. When I was sure that I brought everything that I need,  butler Kim placed my breakfast infront of me.

 

" A simple bacon and egg for breakfast young master. " Butler Kim bowed then placed a glass of juice next to the plate. 

 

" Thank you. By the way, where's mom and dad? " I asked.

 

" They already left an hour ago. "

 

" Oh, thanks. " I thanked butler Kim, said my prayers and ate my breakfast.

 

After I finished my breakfast, I stood up and brought my plate to the sink. I fixed my bag and went infront of the door.

 

" I'll be going now! " I shouted so that everyone would know that I already left. 

 

I arrived at school within 10 minutes using the bus. When I stepped inside the campus, everyone was staring at me. I was walking down the hallway towards my locker when I heard some students whispering rumors about me.

 

" I bet she paid L just to be his girlfriend. "

' You're right. "

" I even heard that she's rich. "

" Oh, a spoiled brat. "

" She's such a . "

 

If I could just dig a hole and bury myself there, I would be happy. There saying that I'm a spoiled brat? Take a look at their expensive clothes and accesories. It looks like that they always get a new one everyday and here I am contented with what I have.

 

I came to a stop infront of my locker. It was full of writings like , , and many more. I didn't expected that they will do this. I quickly took my books and ran to my classroom.

 

I stopped infront of the door trying to catch my breath. I stood straight then slowly opened the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter