Knowing

A Heartbreaker's Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunri's POV 

 

When I got home from school, I went  to my room right away. I lied on the bed hugging one of my teddy bear. 

 

Was it really right to acept him? I have so many things going in my mind now. How would mom and dad react when I tell them that I have a boyfriend? I bet it would be worst if they'll hear the news from other people than hearing it coming from their own daughter.

 

But I don't know how to approach them. I can't be like ' Hey mom, dad I have a boyfriend now' and they'll just say what? Cool? Awesome?

 

Arggh! This is so frustrating! 

 

I kept rolling on the bed screaming' I don't know what to do! '

 

Suddenly someone knocked on your door.

 

" Come in. " I waited for the door to open then I saw Hana eonnnie.

 

" Young master, are you alright? " She asked me cautiously.

 

" Yeah, I'am. Why? " I pretended that I didn't know that I was screming my head off like a mad woman.

 

" Cause' I heard a lot of screaming in here and I recognize it as your voice young master. "

 

" I screamed? " I tilted my head to my right looking like I know nothing.

 

" Yeah you did. " Hana eonnie looking more confused by the moment.

 

" Oh. " I nodded slowly.

 

" By the way, your mom wants you in her office. " Hana eonnie said opening the door wider.

 

" Oh okay. " I quicly sat up and wore my slippers then went to mom's office.

 

I slowly knocked on her door then poked my head in. I went inside then carefully closed the door carefully.

 

" I heard that you were screming  your head off like a mad woaman a while ago dear. " She said to me still looking at her paperworks.

 

I instantly stopped on my tracks. Did she heard me or someone siad that to her? And as if she read my mind.

 

" No one told me dear. I heard you very clearly. " She looked up from her paper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter