Anxious?

A Heartbreaker's Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV

 

Meanwhile, back in the cafeteria,Infinite including an anxious L, was waiting for Woohyun who went to search for Eunri.

 

"Where do you think Woohyun and Eunri is now? It's almost half an hour and they're still not here yet." an anxious L said while pacing back and forth.

 

"You know hyung, it's been only a day and you're acting as if you really care for that nerd girl." Sunjong said from the table while munching on a fries.

 

L gave him the 'what the ' look and continued pacing back and forth. Getting dizzy from his actions,Sungyeol pulled him down to sit. The other guys ate their lunch peacefully with a restless L looking back and forth at the doors.

 

After a life time, for L, you and Woohyun went inside the cafeteria with his arm slung carelessly over your shoulder. L stood up and strode towards the both of you.

 

He pulled you from Woohyun and dragged you back to the table. The boys looked up from their food when they heard a chair being dragged.

 

"Stay here. I'll just go get your food." L said to you as he went to fall in line.

 

Sunjong grinned at you and waved as you smiled in reply. You looked over the table and saw the boys eating their food quietly unlike the others who eat their food messily like a pig that haven't been fed for ages.

 

You unconciously let out a smile and shifted your gaze at L who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter