Prologue

A Heartbreaker's Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, I'm  Jang Eunri. 3rd year high school in Woolim High. I'm not really like those other kids who are popular. I'm just a girl with glasses. I'm not really a typcal nerd.

 

They all see me as a nerd because I'm smart, I can be always seen inside the library studying, I can keep my grades high without trying and you can always see my face buried in a book. 

 

Everyday i go through the same routine in school. Enter the school premises, get bullied, attend my classes, get bullied, classes again, still get bullied, more boring classes and until dismissal I still get bullied.

 

It's like there's no moment in school where I don't get bullied. But, for me it's still okay if they bully me. Atleast theyr'e not like the others who take bullying to the extreme that they beat other people.

 

They just really call me harsh words like nerd, loner, , fake and many more. But, me fake? i think they haven't tried to take  a look in the mirror to see who's  the fake one.

 

It's normal for me to speak informally and curse but I don't let anyone know that, only my family knows about it. Theyr'e the only one who knows the true me. I mean I literally tell them everything that happens to me even the bullying.

 

I just tell them that I can handle those and they listen to me. Theyr'e the best because they support me in every decision I make and they really understand me. Theyr'e the only one who k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter