Dreams Can Become Reality

∞ INFINITE Oneshots ∞

One step....another step....one more step…

We can’t see anything, it's dark. Hoya walks slowly with his hand against the wall, while trying to find a way out.

It's a waste of time because it seems that there is no escape but he will not give up, he will get out of here.

"Where am I?" Hoya mumbled, confused

Suddenly, a bright light illuminates the place, causing Hoya close his eyes.

After a few moments, Hoya again opens his eyes and sees a figure in the background, in what seems to be an exit. He walks slowly but the figure makes a gesture, to make him stop and seems to work, since Hoya stopped walking and tried to see his face, however, it was impossible.

"It'll be okay, Howon-ah." The figure said, in a soft voice

"My name is..."

"Hoya, I know but…Howon is your real name, isn’t it?" The figure said, smiling a little "But that doesn’t matter now...what matters is that it'll be fine. He’ll be with you, you'll never feel lonely again. "

Hoya looked at the figure, confused.

"Who is he?" Hoya asked, even more confused "And I don’t feel lonely."

"Don’t lie, Hoya. I can see. Every night when you come home and you're sad because you know that nobody is at home to greet you. And then there is, those nights where you don’t even eat because you don’t have anyone who eat with you. But from now on, you'll never feel it because he will be there for you." The figure said, smiling again

"But…who is he?" Hoya asked impatiently

"Don’t worry, you’ll know." The figure said, before disappearing.

∞ ∞ ∞

Hoya opened his eyes and looked around his room. After all it was just a dream. But....that was true? Will appear someone who will be with him, who will eat with him, someone that will take care of him and that Hoya will take care too because that was what Hoya really wanted.

At school, he seemed cold but all this was nothing but a farce. Hoya felt alone, his parents never wanted to know him, they never asked how he was, how was his day, if he had any problems, nothing...they just came home, went to their room and slept all night and  they didn’t eat the  breakfast with him.

Now, sometimes they don’t even come home for several days and Hoya thinks: Their work is more important than me?

Over the years, Hoya came to the conclusion that maybe it was really true, although he didn’t want to believe, perhaps their work was more important than him.

∞ ∞ ∞

“Annyeonghaseyo! Jang Dongwoo immida." A man introduced himself "I’ll be your English teacher."

Hoya sighed and laid his head on the table. After that dream, he couldn’t sleep, so he decided to go to the garage and dance a bit.

Dancing was the only thing that distracted him, made ​​him forget all his problems, made ​​him forget everyone and everything, the only thing that was important was him and the music.

"He’s so hot." Woohyun whispered, laughing a little

"Eh...he’s not bad." Hoya said, still with his head lying on the table

"Are you kidding, right? Look at those lips." Woohyun said, his lips "I think that English became my favorite subject. "

And so it was. During English classes, Woohyun couldn’t take his eyes of Dongwoo, while Hoya, as in most of his classes, slept.

Dongwoo became aware of this situation but decided not to say anything several days. But one day, tired of seeing one of his students sleep in his classes, Dongwoo approached Hoya and called his name loudly, to wake him. It seems not to have resulted, since Hoya continued to sleep peacefully.

Suddenly, Woohyun kicked Hoya, causing him to wake up.

Hoya opened his eyes and looked angrily to his best friend. Woohyun pointed at Dongwoo and Hoya looked at where he was pointing.

"Sleeping in my classes." Dongwoo said, seriously

"Uh...I didn’t sleep very well today." Hoya lied

"Then you'd better buy pills to sleep because you sleep in all my classes." Dongwoo said, turning his back and walking to the front of the room. "At the end of the class we'll talk about it, we have already lost too much time on this subject."

"Thanks for your help." Hoya said to Woohyun, ironically

"Sorry, man. But I'm completely hypnotized by him." Woohyun said, looking again at Dongwoo

Hoya sighed and laid his head on his hand.

At the end of class, everyone, except Hoya, left the room.

"I’ll go to the canteen. Me, Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo will be waiting for you, ok?" Woohyun said, packing up his things.

"Okay. I'll meet you there." Hoya said

Woohyun took his things and left the room. Hoya stood up and approached the table where Dongwoo sat.

"It's not the first time that you sleep in class. All teachers complain that you sleep in their classes." Dongwoo said, looking at the younger

Hoya said nothing, just sat at a table that was behind him. Dongwoo got up and looked at him seriously.

"I don’t like school." Hoya said after a few moments in silence

"Most of your classmates don’t like to be here but they don’t sleep in classes."

"I don’t need school, ok? I want to be a dancer, not a doctor or lawyer." Hoya said, a bit mad

"So why don’t you ask your parents to leave school?" Dongwoo asked

"First they had to come home at least once and second my parents wouldn’t let me leave school. They’ll just start with those crap that I need to go to the university because I'll assume their company." Hoya said

Well. He didn’t mean to say that loud, in fact he thought he was saying everything on his mind but the words escaped from his lips.

Once he realized that he had said that loud, Hoya got up and left the room without giving Dongwoo one opportunity to speak.

"We're two Howon. The only difference is....that if only I had them." Dongwoo mumbled, sad

∞ ∞ ∞

Since that day, Hoya never slept in Dongwoo’s class and once the bell rang, he left the room quickly, without giving Dongwoo the opportunity to say something.

Dongwoo noticed it but decided to do nothing. He realized what was happening and decided not to bother the younger. It was obvious that he didn’t want to talk with him.

∞ ∞ ∞

Hoya came home and put his things in couch. He had just come from school. Today his friends would go out, however, although they invite him, he refused. He didn’t want to go out.

On other days, he didn’t even think twice, he would accept quickly but that day, he had no desire to go out.

He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to eat something but had absolutely nothing.

"Don’t tell that... I'll have to go out and buy food." Hoya said, closing the fridge

He left the kitchen, picked up his keys, phone and wallet and left the house, heading to the nearest supermarket.

Once he got there, a lady with a certain age smiled at him.

"Annyeong! Hoya-ah." She said, smiling

"Annyeong! Ahjjuma. "He said, smiling a bit

Hoya walked a bit and put some things in the basket in his hand. There was no need to take a lot of food, since Hoya was the only person who ate at that house.

Suddenly, he went against someone, making him drop what was in his hand.

"Sorry." A man said, picking up on things that Hoya had dropped.

"It's okay." Hoya said, smiling a little

When they looked at each other, both of them were surprised. Hoya wasn’t expecting to see his English teacher (the last person he wanted to see) and Dongwoo wasn’t expecting to see Hoya.

"Oh! Anneyong." Dongwoo said, a bit nervous

"Annyeong, Dongwoo seonsengnim" Hoya said, smiling a bit

"I wasn’t expecting to see you here." Dongwoo said

"Me too." Hoya said, sighing, "Well…I better get going."

Hoya took his things and prepared to leave when Dongwoo prevented him, grabbing his hand.

"I...I need to talk to you." Dongwoo said, looking at Hoya, who seemed confused

"Now?" Hoya asked

"If you can." Dongwoo said, smiling a little

Hoya said nothing, just walked up to the counter where he paid the things he bought. Dongwoo followed him and did the same.

Once they were ready, Dongwoo took the younger to a garden, which was empty. The two sat on a bench and, for a few minutes, neither of them spoke.

"I-I didn’t want to say it." Hoya said, breaking the ice between the two boys

"I know. You don’t want to tell anyone that you are completely alone, that your parents don’t care about you. I realized all of this, Howon." Dongwoo said, without looking at Hoya

"Hoya. My name is Hoya. "Hoya said

Hoya disliked his name…he didn’t know why he didn’t want to be called Howon, he just know that upsets him.

"That doesn’t matter. I understand everything you said, ok? "Dongwoo said, looking this time, to the younger "But...you can’t give up everything, just because they don’t love you."

"I'm not like this just because of them. I stopped caring about them too long time ago." Hoya said "I don’t need school for nothing. "

"I was like you. I had a dream and didn’t like school but I realized that if I wanted to have a stable life, I needed to school, I needed to go to the university." Dongwoo said

"I don’t need to work to make money. I'll be a professional dancer. Then I create my dance studio and teach others." Hoya said

"Look, Hoya, I know it's not worth being here to talk and try to convince you that the school is a good thing for your future because you’re like me. I just didn’t want you to make the same mistake I did, but apparently, I can’t stop you." Dongwoo said, standing up

"Wait." Hoya said, grabbing Dongwoo’s hand "The same mistake?"

"I also wanted to be a professional dancer and have my dance studio. But I had no money, I had no parents but still I continued to dream. I didn’t care about school, and frankly, I don’t know how I passed all those years, but the truth is that I only realized the reality in my last year. That's when I decided I would be a teacher. I fought and managed to go to college and here I am. I'm not happy? Yeah, I’m not but I know that maybe if I had followed my dream, I would never be happy. I would have to work to earn money and to be able to build my business." Dongwoo said, looking at the younger

Hoya said nothing. He knew that Dongwoo was right but he didn’t want to be a teacher or doctor, or businessman, he wanted to be a professional dancer, he wanted to dance freely.

Will he be able to do that?

Dongwoo got up and grabbed his things. He looked one last time to the younger and started walking.

"And....and if I do my best in school? I'll able to be a dancer?” Hoya asked, standing up

Dongwoo stopped and turned, slowly, to the younger, who approached him.

"Maybe. I can’t guarantee anything." Dongwoo said "Go home, you need to rest, I don’t want you to sleep in my class again."

Hoya laughed a little.

"Thank you, hyung." He said, smiling a little

∞ ∞ ∞

In the next few days, Hoya started to pay attention to the classes. He took some notes and studied a bit every night. All his friends noticed but none of them said anything.

∞ ∞ ∞

Riiiiiiinnnnngggg

"Okay, you can leave." Dongwoo said, smiling at his students.

"Woohyun-ah, go to the canteen. I have to talk with the teacher." Hoya said, standing up

"Okay," Woohyun said, leaving the room

Hoya approached Dongwoo and smiled.

"So...I'm better?" Hoya said, laughing a bit

"I heard you don’t sleep in classes. That is progress." Dongwoo said, also laughing

"Yah! I got an A on Philosophy’s test." Hoya said, proud

"Ok ok. You’re much better." Dongwoo said, laughing at the younger’s expression

"That means you'll have dinner with me?" Hoya asked anxiously

"Yes, of cour-....wait, what?" Dongwoo said, surprised "Hoya, you've just invite your English teacher to have dinner with you?"

"Yeah." Hoya said, looking at him

"Okay," Dongwoo said, laughing

"Is that a yes?" Hoya asked

"Yes. It's a yes." Dongwoo said, smiling

"Okay. That garden at 7:00. Goodbye, Dongwoo hyung." Hoya said, leaving the classroom

Dongwoo smiled and continued pack his things.

"This kid ..."

∞ ∞ ∞

It was already 7:00 and Hoya was in that garden, where he and Dongwoo had been that day. Dongwoo arrived 5 minutes later and two headed to a small restaurant, where they had dinner quietly.

After the dinner, the two decided to go back to the garden and talk a bit.

"So you wanted to be a dancer? Hm…dance." Hoya said, looking at the older, who seemed surprised

"Huh? H-here? Now?" Dongwoo asked

Hoya looked at him and nodded. Dongwoo looked at him, even more shocked.

"No way." Dongwoo said, looking away

"Why not?" Hoya asked

"Because it's a public space and what people would say if they saw a teacher dancing for his student?" Dongwoo said

"Oh! Please, Dongwoo hyung, half of the people don’t even know that you are my teacher." Hoya said, approaching him, "Please."

"No." Dongwoo said in a serious tone

"Okay, so I'm going to dance." Hoya said, standing up

He picked up his phone and put INFINITE’s Before the Dawn.

Dongwoo looked at him and said nothing.

Once the music started playing, Hoya began dancing. Dongwoo was impressed, Hoya was much better than him. His movements seemed so natural, it was like he hadn’t even trained that dance for several hours or days. Dancing was Hoya’s gift.

When the song ended, Dongwoo smiled and Hoya sat down beside him.

"You're very good." Dongwoo said, smiling

"Thank you, hyung." Hoya said, smiling sweetly

"It's your gift, so fight to make dance your life.” Dongwoo said, smiling

"There's only one more thing I want in my life." Hoya said, sitting right on the bench

"What?" Dongwoo asked, curious

Hoya approached the older and kissed him. Dongwoo put his arms around the younger’s neck, while Hoya put his arms around the older’s waist.

"You." Hoya said after they pulled away

Dongwoo smiled and hugged the younger.

"You know.... your parents may not care about you....but I do care about you." Dongwoo said, smiling brightly

Hoya hugged him even more and said nothing.

After 5 years.

Hoya managed to get good grades and entered in the university. He and Dongwoo  were still together and happy.

Hoya moved to Dongwoo's apartment, after telling his father that he wouldn’t take his company. He told him too that he was dating Dongwoo and he planned to invite him to create a dance studio with him.

Hoya's father didn’t accept his decision and expelled him from home. Hoya’s mother said nothing, she merely stayed in the room, however, after three months, she called him and said she would help him because he was her son and all she wanted was that he was happy.

Since then, every month, they meet up and chat a bit, without Hoya’s father know.

∞ ∞ ∞

Dongwoo had just arrived home. He put his things on the table and collapsed on the couch.

Hoya was in the kitchen, and once he heard the older enter in the house, he put everything down and headed to the living room.

"Annyeong!" Hoya said, sitting next to Dongwoo

"Oh! Annyeong!" Dongwoo said, smiling, "How was your day today?"

"Very good!" Hoya said, smiling

"Really? That is good!" Dongwoo said, smiling to his boyfriend "Well mine was very tiring but I'm glad to be home."

"I have something to say." Hoya said, smiling

After he heard what Hoya said, Dongwoo sat up on the couch and looked at the younger, curious.

"I found a space to build my dance studio." Hoya said, pleased

"Really?" Dongwoo asked, surprised, "That's great. I'm very happy for you, Hoya."

Dongwoo approached and hugged the younger, Hoya smiled and hugged him too.

"There's only one more thing I want to say." Hoya said, smiling

"What?" Dongwoo asked, curious

"I want you to come with me. I want that dance studio be yours too, our dance studio." Hoya said, smiling

"Are you serious?" Dongwoo asked, petrified with Hoya’s words

"Yes. I've planned this for two years, ever since the moment I spoke with my father." Hoya said

Dongwoo opened his mouth to say something but ended up close again. He hugged Hoya again and some tears fell on his face. He was so happy.

"See? If we do our best, dreams can become reality." Dongwoo said, still hugging Hoya

Hoya smiled and hugged his boyfriend even stronger. For the first time in his life, Hoya felt that nothing could go wrong.

"I love you." Hoya said, smiling

"I love you too." Dongwoo said, kissing Hoya

It was at this moment that Hoya remembered that dream that he had 5 years ago. The figure was right. He would never again feel alone because now he had Dongwoo. He now had someone to care about him. He had someone to love and care for, with all his love.

________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! YaDong's oneshot ^^

Did you like? I hope you did ^^

As always....SPAM TIME!

Yadong <3

Yay! <3

Ahah, poor Hoya :p

So cute ^^

They're really happy ahah

Rapper got married episode ahah

<3

Wow! Dongwoo's mouth is so big ahah. cute ^^

Another hug eheh

 

So this was the last (:

I hope you enjoyed YaDong's oneshot ^^

 

Next is WooYa. Are you curious? Well...let me know what do you think ^^

Oh! Did you see INFINITE's comeback? I love this album so much >.< 

What is your favorite music? Mine is Still I miss you and Man In Love ^^

Please comment & Subscribe

Saranghaeyo!!!