Let's stay together forever

∞ INFINITE Oneshots ∞

I love you, I love you

These were the words that Sunggyu wanted to tell to a certain boy. He liked him for a long time and they were very close, so it shouldn’t be that hard, right?

Wrong. It was even worse. Sunggyu didn’t know how to say these words, and when he tried, no words came out, they got stuck in his throat.

This boy called Kim Myungsoo, INFINITE’s visual.

INFINITE was like a family to Sunggyu but he couldn’t lie and say he didn’t have any favorite.

Myungsoo was his favorite.

His smile...

His eyes...

His silliness...

His coolness...

His talent...

His voice...

The way he played guitar...

Everything made ​​Sunggyu fall in love more and more with Myungsoo. Everything in Myungsoo was perfect to Sunggyu. Myungsoo was perfect to Sunggyu.

 

The words that I wasn’t able to say
The words that my trembling heart, my heart
Always hid

 

One day, Sunggyu decided that maybe it was time to reveal his feelings. He would tell everything to the younger.

Maybe Myungsoo - his best friend - also felt the same for him, however, he never stopped being nervous. Nervousness gripped him every minute that passed.

He arranged to meet up with Myungsoo in Han River after both have finished their schedules.

And so it was, Myungsoo arrived first and waited for Sunggyu, who arrived there 10 minutes later.

"Hi!" Sunggyu said, approaching Myungsoo, who was sitting on a bench, hidden

None of them wanted to be recognized.

"Hello, hyung." Myungsoo said with a smile on his face

"Sorry, I'm late." Sunggyu said, sitting beside Myungsoo

"It's okay. But...you wanted to talk to me, right? "Myungsoo asked, looking at him curiously

"Uh...yeah." Sunggyu said, a little nervous

Silence

...

Silence

"Hyung?" Myungsoo said, looking at Sunggyu

Sunggyu felt nervous. He wanted to say, he wanted to say that he loved Myungsoo, wanted to say that he admired him,that he was his favorite, he wanted to stay with him forever but no words escaped from his lips.

"Myungsoo.....have you ever been in love?" Sunggyu asked, looking to the river.

This was the only solution that Sunggyu arranged at that time.

"Huh? Well...I don’t know, maybe, maybe not…" Myungsoo replied, a bit uncertain

"The strong and fast beat of your heart, butterflies in the stomach, the embarrassment, the shy smiles...all of this...is what I feel." Sunggyu said, looking, this time, to Myungsoo "For you."

Myungsoo said nothing, just looked at the older, surprised.

What is he supposed to say? Not that he didn’t like Sunggyu but he wasn’t sure about his feelings for the older, he didn’t want to give false hopes to Sunggyu.

"I..." Myungsoo wanted to say something but just didn’t know what

"Don’t say anything." Sunggyu said, quickly stopping Myungsoo to say something more "Think about it."

Sunggyu stood up and walked to the van, where he would wait for Myungsoo.

The younger didn’t move. He just looked ahead and thought about all he had heard.

"Sunggyu hyung....loves me?" Myungsoo muttered, still surprised

Slowly, he stood up and walked to the van, where he found Sunggyu, with his eyes closed. Myungsoo thought he was asleep -- however, Sunggyu wasn’t asleep, he just didn’t want to press the younger and he knew Myungsoo would want to talk to him -- and sat down without making any noise. The manager smiled at him and Myungsoo smiled slightly.

You, who shine me brightly in the morning
You are always like the sunshine, to me, you are

I like you, I like you
Like a great big tree
Always comfortingly positioned next to me
You, who protect me

 

Since that day, Myungsoo and Sunggyu rarely spoke. Sunggyu decided to leave the younger thinking and moved away from him a bit.

Occasionally, they did fan service here and there but nothing more than that.

Myungsoo wanted to talk to the older but he realized the intentions of Sunggyu and was very happy, this was one of the things he admired the most in Sunggyu.

Myungsoo saw in Sunggyu, a friend, well...more than a friend, a special person, a person that he always wanted to stay with, a person who Myungsoo wants to protect, a person who Myungsoo wants to see every day and every night, a person who Myungsoo wants to love all his life.

Sometimes, without me realizing
I feel like my heart will be revealed
So I just smile awkwardly
Like a fool, I just smile

 

Myungsoo approached more and more Sunggyu. It was he who initiated the skinship, it was him, who approached Sunggyu and sang with him in the performances, it was he, who sat beside him, when they would eat or when they gathered in the room to watch TV or talk.

Sunggyu tried to pull away, he was afraid that the others members would discover that he was in love with Myungsoo. He wasn’t ready to reveal it to the other members of INFINITE.

Whenever Myungsoo started a joke, he smiled sheepishly and joked with him too, but he didn’t approached him very much.

You, who shine me brightly in the morning
You are always like the sunshine, to me, you are

I like you, I like you
Like a great big tree
Always comfortingly positioned next to me
You, who protect me



It's time. Myungsoo thought as he walked into Sunggyu’s and Woohyun’s room.

Myungsoo opened the door and saw Woohyun sitting on his bed. The older was reading a book and listening to music.

Sunggyu was across the room and was lying in his bed and listened to music also.

"Oh! Myungsoo, you arrived! "Woohyun said as soon as he realized Myungsoo’s presence

"Annyeong, hyung!" Myungsoo said, smiling at the older "Can...can you leave me alone with Sunggyu hyung? I need to talk to him....alone."

"Oh! Sure. I'll see if Sungyeol has arrived. He said he would come with me to the supermarket." Woohyun said, closing the book

Woohyun stood up, took his coat and left the room, smiling before to Myungsoo.

"Thank you." Myungsoo said, before Woohyun left the room

"You're welcome. Goodbye. "Woohyun said, closing the door of his room

Myungsoo took a deep breath and approached the older, who hadn’t noticed the younger’s presence.

Myungsoo sat next to Sunggyu, grabbed Sunggyu's hand and caressed it.

Sunggyu, once realized that, opened his eyes. He saw Myungsoo, sitting beside him. The younger smiled and continued his hand. Sunggyu sat on his bed while Myungsoo looked at him with a slight smile on his face.

"You need something, Myung?" Sunggyu said, looking at the younger

Once he realized what he had said, Sunggyu blushed a bit, and Myungsoo, who noticed that, smiled again.

So cute. Myungsoo thought, while laughing a little

"I wanna talk with you, hyung." Myungsoo said

"Oh! Ok. About what?" Sunggyu asked, curious

"Not here. I want you to come with me to a place." Myungsoo said, standing up

Sunggyu followed the younger with his eyes and didn’t move.

"Where?" Sunggyu asked, more curious

“You'll see. Come on." Myungsoo said, extending his hand, which Sunggyu accepted, after a moment of hesitation.

"We are leaving." Myungsoo yelled, heading to the front’s door with Sunggyu

"Okay. Don’t come back late." Woohyun yelled back

"Goodbye." Myungsoo yelled again, leaving, then, the dorm

In the way, neither of them spoke. Myungsoo still held Sunggyu’s hand, who blushed.

Once they arrived at their destination, Sunggyu stopped.

"What we’re doing here, Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked, confused

"Here." Myungsoo said, holding a card in his hand

"What is?" Sunggyu asked as he saw the card

"Read." Myungsoo said, giving the card to Sunggyu

Sunggyu opened carefully what was written there:

“The strong and fast beat of your heart, butterflies in the stomach, the embarrassment, the shy smiles...all of this...is what I feel……For you."

"Myungsoo, what…" Sunggyu was unable to finish his sentence because Myungsoo interrupted him, kissing him.

The kiss was slow, sweet and full of love.

"I love you too, hyung." Myungsoo said, when they pulled away "That day, I knew that what I felt for you was special but after you told me that you were in love with me, I knew I was in love with you too. You…my first love."

Sunggyu smiled at the younger’s words and hugged him tightly and Myungsoo hugged him back.

"I love you, Myung." Sunggyu said, smiling sweetly to the younger

"I love you too, Gyu hyung." Myungsoo said, kissing the older, again

Afraid that our relationship will be uncomfortable
Carefully, to you, I, again today

Us, who have been together for a long time
Even after a longer time, comfortably just like now
You, always next to me,
And I, always next to you
Let’s be together forever


"Let's stay together forever, hyung." Myungsoo said, looking at Sunggyu

"Of course. Forever." Sunggyu said, hugging Myungsoo

The two sat on the same bench that had sat on the day Sunggyu confessed to Myungsoo and enjoyed that happy moment. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Another story ^^

The song is Love U Like U by our handsome Kim Myungsoo and Kim Hyerin

Your choice was MyungGyu <3

They were my first OTP in INFINITE *O* 

I still ship them so hard ><

Did you liked? I hope you did.

Now....SPAM!!!

Cute *O*

You too love each other ahahah^^

Myungsoo's hand must be soft eheh ^^

Ok...THIS SO SWEET *O*

Their demonstration of their love ^^

Cute cute *O* Gyu's so happy eheh

   

So....so cute *O* - my poor fangirl heart

Cute >.< MyungGyu is the cutest couple *-*

 

 

This is the last...thanks for reading ^_^

Comment & Subscribe, please *O*

Oh! Please say which couple do you want next ^^

Sarangheyo!!!