Just love me as much as I love you.

∞ INFINITE Oneshots ∞

Woohyun and Sunggyu were best friends, they knew everything about each other.

They knew each other since childhood and nothing and no one separated them, not even the girls who flirted with Woohyun.

Woohyun was a loyal friend and never left Sunggyu alone.

However, that changed.

Sunggyu almost didn’t see Woohyun and he wondered why the younger didn’t come to the cafeteria to them have lunch together? Why is he didn’t sat beside him in class? Why, whenever Sunggyu tried to speak to Woohyun, he always made ​​up an excuse?

Well...Sunggyu didn’t know but Woohyun had a reason.

One day, Woohyun and Sunggyu were talking.

"Hyung, do you like boys or girls?" Woohyun asked, looking at the older

"Girls...why Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked, curious

 

"Oh! Well...curiosity. "Woohyun said, forcing a smile

Well, it's true. Woohyun loved Sunggyu, not as a friend, more than a friend, he loved never loved anyone as Sunggyu and he wanted to know if the older could love him but when Sunggyu replied that, he was sad.

He knew Sunggyu would never love him and be near the older hurted and hurted a lot.

 

I should’ve said it first but
Finally, I am sitting across from you
Talking about things that only we understanding
And finally getting ready to say it – you must hate me

 

After several weeks without talking to Sunggyu, Woohyun decided he had to face that problem. He missed Sunggyu and he already couldn’t stand being away from him.

He gained courage and, one day, sat down next to Sunggyu, who smiled sweetly at him. Woohyun smiled slightly and said nothing, just paid attention to the class.

Suddenly, a paper appeared in front of him.

 

Are you okay, Woohyunnie? / Sunggyu

 

Woohyun blushed a bit when he saw written "Woohyunnie." The older never called him that. He always called him: Woohyun or Namu.

Sure: D / Woohyun

Are you sure? Why you stopped sit beside me? I missed you :’( / Sunggyu

Ottokae? Woohyun thought.

What is he going to answer? He had no excuse.

Hyung...can we talk after class? I want to be attent :) / Woohyun

Woohyun felt sad, he hated lying, especially to his best friend. But he wouldn’t lie to Sunggyu anymore, that day, he would tell everything, he would explain to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu didn’t answered him but once the bell rang, the older grabbed Woohyun's hand and pulled him into the garden of the school.

Woohyun was confused by the reaction of the older but said nothing and let himself be dragged by Sunggyu

Sunggyu stopped and glanced at Woohyun with a serious expression.

"Woohyun, to let's be honest with each other." Sunggyu asked Woohyun

"We've always been, hyung" Woohyun said, sitting on a bench

"Lie. You haven’t been honest with me recently. When I asked if everything was okay, you lied. Of course you are not okay. I’m not idiot, Woohyun. "Sunggyu said, sitting next to the younger "You didn’t explained why you disappeared these weeks."

"Hyung...I just...." Woohyun couldn’t finish his sentence, he didn’t know what to say.

"If you’re with problems, tell me. I want to help you." Sunggyu said, looking at the younger, worried

"Actually....I have something to tell you." Woohyun said as he gained some courage.

Courage, Woohyun. You can do it. Woohyun thought.

"Ok, say." Sunggyu said, looking attentively at Woohyun

"I….......I love you." Woohyun said, turning his back to Sunggyu

He was too nervous, he couldn’t see Sunggyu’s face.

 

I can’t forget those lips that called my name for the first time
The twinkling eyes that only looked at me
I’ll be better, I’ll say it more
I’ll love you more

 

Sunggyu when heard Woohyun’s words was surprised but in inside was very happy. He also liked Woohyun.

Unfortunately, he only realized this when Woohyun turned away from him, that's why he was so sad, he thought Woohyun no longer thought he was important, he thought Woohyun no longer wanted to be his friend.

But as soon as he heard Woohyun’s words, he smiled and realized that Woohyun was just scared.

We walked here together, we cried together
You’re the only one that I could never forget
I will never be alone with you

 

"I love you too." Sunggyu finally answered

Woohyun couldn’t believe. He was even hear that? Sunggyu have said that? He loved him too? Or was it just Woohyun’s imagination?

“I…I thought you didn’t liked boys.” Woohyun said

"I really love you, Woohyun." Sunggyu approached the younger and backhugged him

Woohyun was surprised by the older’s action but he didn’t stop Sunggyu, just enjoyed the moment.

"Never leave me, ok?" Sunggyu said, smiling

Woohyun nodded and Sunggyu kissed his cheek. Both blushed and smiled slightly.

 

Do you remember our awkward, first encounter?
But now it’s awkward without you
Like an oldtime habit, I look for you first
And you are always there

 

It was the first day of school.

Woohyun walked slowly through the halls of the school while reading a book.

Sunggyu was in his locker, he was searching for his math book, the first class he would have that morning.

Why do I have to start with math? So boring. Sunggyu thought.

Sunggyu closed the locker once found his book and walked toward his classroom.

Neither of them noticed that they were walking toward each other.

Sunggyu and Woohyun were against each other and dropped his books. Quickly, they lowered to pick up their books.

At one time, both caught the same book and their hands touched. Both blushed and apologized.

When they looked at each other, they were amazed.

Woohyun thought Sunggyu was cute, his small eyes and his chubby cheeks.

Sunggyu was amazed with the beautiful eyes of Woohyun and his pink lips.

Both apologized again and headed for their classes.

 

You know what was the most surprising of all?

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu were in the same classes.

 

"Kim Sunggyu"

"Nam Woohyun"

 

This was the beginning of a friendship that lasted more than 7 years and that now turned to love.

 

We walked here together, we cried together
You’re the only one that I could never forget (just you)

Though I get weak sometimes and go to you
Will you understand me without a word?

Good days and bad days will come
But the only person I think of is you

 

Since they knew each other, that Woohyun and Sunggyu were always together. They became best friends, confidants, brothers.

Where one of them had problems, the other was always the first person that they thought.

One day, Sunggyu called Woohyun to tell him that his mother was sick and he couldn’t go out with him.

Woohyun as a good and faithful friend, rushed to Sunggyu’s house, not caring that was raining. Sunggyu was surprised when he saw Woohyun in his but he felt very happy with the younger’s attitude.

The moment Sunggyu spoke, Woohyun knew something was going on and when he heard what the older said, he quickly left his house, he knew that the older needed support and no one better than him to support Sunggyu.

 

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future

Good days and bad days will come
But the only person I think of is you

 

"Hyung, thank you." Woohyun said, breaking the ice

"Huh? Why? "Sunggyu asked, confused

Woohyun stood up and walked a little in the school’s garden, turning then to the older who was still sitting on the bench, watching him.

"Thank you for loving me." Woohyun said, smiling

"Silly." Sunggyu said, laughing

Sunggyu stood up and approached the younger and hugged him.

"You don’t need to thank me, Woohyun. Just love me as much as I love you. "Sunggyu said, smiling sweetly to the younger

Woohyun smiled and approached his face to Sunggyu's face and kissed his lips.

 

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future

________________________________________________________________________

Anneyong! Another story ^^ So happy :) 

The song is With by INFINITE

My holidays start next week so I can write a bit more ^^

WooGyu was asked by purrrplehong13 - I hope you liked ^^

I hope you all liked :) And thanks for ausbcribing, I'm really happy *O*

 

Now...SPAM!!!

Cute ^^

What are yoy saying? *curious* eheh

So Cute ^_^

Singing to each other eheh ^^

WooGyu's we got married ahah ^^

Ahah, so cute ^^

Hug hug hug keke

They're so cute together ahah *O*

Just a little more, Woohyun ahahah

 

And it's this ^^

I hope you enjoyed :D

Who do you want next?

 

Comment & Subscribe, please ^^

 

Sarnagheyo!!!