The Master Is Back

Rain Sound(Sequel To Only One Shot)

 

 

''I understand..'' I answered in a low voice,after long silence.LJoe huffed in relief but Zelo didn't seem really pleased with my words.''Understand?'' Zelo asked.I turned at him but before I could even open my mouth,he began speaking again.

 

''How could you understand something like that?What you should understand is that this man is the murderer of your mother!And you're almost apologizing yourself for her death!Don't you realise what you are doing?!'' He almost shouted.

 

I clenched my fists and shouted,as my teeth began getting sharp and my eyes red for once again.''I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!You are the one who knows nothing!You are the one who doesn't know how it is,how it feels to be a mother ing monster!'' I shouted even more.

 

''You think you know what real pain is!?'' Zelo shouted until his lungs were about to burn.''You think you know how it feels to see the only people who ever loved you to be killed in front of your eyes,because of you?!'' He added.

 

''Do you know that many people died because I was a mere coward?!A ING COWARD?!Who knows what real pain is then,Bom?!'' Were his last words before he began leaving.Weird.It felt like his eyes were turning red as well..

 


{ Zelo's POV }


''I grew tired of all this..'' I murmured as I was walking away.She just wouldn't understand what pain he would bring to her.She hadn't realised the truth,she was only seeing what she wanted to see.

 

As I was walking away,I suddenly bumped into C-CLOWN.''Zelo?'' Maru called out for me.I raised my head and stopped walking.''Why are you alone?Where is Bom?'' Ray asked,looking around for her.

 

''She's with a man,a...friend of hers..'' I informed them trying to keep my temper low.''A friend of hers?'' TK asked confused and I nodded.''Don't worry,she will be alright.She's Bom after all,Jihyo's daughter..'' I said trying to smile.

 


{ Bom's POV }

 


''Bom,I didn't want you to--'' I cut LJoe's speech.''Everything is alright..Don't be sorry for anything,LJoe.'' I said not even waiting for his apology about Zelo.''He has his reasons and I have mine..'' I mumbled.

 

''What?'' LJoe asked,since he hadn't heard what I had said.''Nothing..'' I answered in a low voice,huffing.''I'm glad you're alright,Bom..'' He touched my shoulders with his hands and rubbed them.

 

I tried to smile and looked at him.''I'm glad you're still alive.'' I answered and he chuckled.''I promised you that I would never die if I weren't to set you free,didn't I?'' I shook my head.''You did..'' I answered.

 

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.''Everything will be alright Bom.One day,we will both be free from this curse..I promise you.'' I rubbed myself on LJoe's lap,as I was trying to hold my tears.

 

*Don't make impossible promises LJoe..* I mumbled inside my head.I knew that there was no cure to our curse.We were vampire-mosters and there was no turning back.Unfortunately,there was not...

 

Suddenly as we were embracing each other,a deep voice called out my name.''Hello Bom.'' The voice went through my ears.That piercing deep voice.I turned around to see who it was,as my heart was racing.

 

I raised my gaze and saw him.My master.Choi Seunghyun.''W-What are you doing here?!How did you find me?!'' I asked,getting more and more frightened.''Long time no see,don't you think?'' He asked with that stupid smirk on his lips.

 

That smirk which I hated like nothing else in this world.''How did you find me?!'' I repeated in a louder tone.''You drank my blood,remember?We have a bond.I can find you no matter where you hide..'' He reminded me as he was walking closer to me.

 

I began stepping back.''Stay away!'' I warned him.My heart was racing like never before.''Your heart...Are you scared?'' He asked smirking.''Scared?No!'' I shouted.He smirked for once again.''I can feel your fear.I can smell it from miles away.'' He mumbled.

 

I was trying to keep myself as far as possible from him.''I thought I hade taught you not to feel fear..'' His words played in my head and he suddenly appeared behind me,caressing my shoulders with his heavy breath.