Snake Eyes

Rain Sound(Sequel To Only One Shot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6lxMu5vBh0

 

The next mission,was hard.I had to pretend somebody I wasn't,a Japanese geisha and craze a man,then kill him.We would go to Japan  by helicopter,and while we were  flying,the girls were getting me ready.

We had reached Japan and right before getting out,Zelo touched my shoulders.''Don't you worry,Bom.Everything will be ok.'' I nodded and he helped me to get down.

Right before leaving,I jumped in the girls arms to gain strength,then followed Zelo.He lead me to a building,where the geishes 'worked' in.When we got in,I saw lots of men playing with geishas,a really disturbing scenery.

Zelo held my hand tightly and looked at me.''Don't be afraid,nobody will hurt you.'' He tried to ease me and I nodded,gulping.He got me to the main geisha.''Excuse me?Are you the lady who owns the place?'' He asked smiling and she nodded.''Um...I brought my sister.I must leave from Japan,could you please take good care of her?'' She nodded smiling.

Zelo was about to leave but I squeezed his arm.He forced me to let go with his eyes and he left.''Alright my girl,sit right here.The others will get you ready and lead you to your first customer.Don't be shy,it'll be easy.'' She said and left.Some other girls came to get me ready.

Tons of make up and too much cloth,things I hated more than anything.When they were finished with me,they pushed me out,to a customer.I realised it was the one I was looking for,Ren.

He was a blond,tall boy with hot lips and snake-like eyes,which could craze you and make you fall for him.I took a deep breath and approached him.He seemed like a man who never laughed,hardly ever even smiled.

I bowed.''Konnichiwa,danna(hello mister).'' I said with my gaze on the ground.He half-smirked and touched my hand,making me sit next to him.I tried to not look at him.

He placed his hand under my chin and raised my head,looking at my face.He wiped my make up away and smiled.''Pure beauty...'' He said smiling.''You don't need make-up.'' He added.

I gave a fake smile,then lowered my head for once again.''Don't be scared.I am not like the others...I won't hurt you.'' He tried to ease me.''I could never harm such a beautiful rose.'' He added and caressed my cheek.

''Why did you become a geisha?'' He asked and I gulped.''My...brother is leaving and he said I should stay here,in order to survive on my own.'' I fake-explained.''Here they will hurt you.'' He said,with his snake-like eyes becoming even more irresistible.

''I have no other choice.'' I said in a cold tone.''Come with me.'' He suggested.''I-I cannot...My brother will be looking for me!'' I lied.''Come with me,I can protect you.'' I didn't know what to say.

I gulped and tried to find what to say.''Calm down,it is your decision...I just can't let anyone harm you...'' He kept caressing my face,shooing away my bangs.''Let me take you for a walk.'' He said.

''I-I can't..I must stay here!'' I explained.''Don't worry,I will settle this.'' He stood up and went to my boss.When he returned he reached his hand out,to touch mine.I gave him my hand and stood up.He was much taller than me.As we were walking,I could see the others looking at me.

They were divided,to make it easier to attack if needed.''Have you ever walked in the streets of Japan?You don't seem really used to these streets.'' He was smiling.''N-No,I haven't...My parents used to have me locked in my room...'' I lied again.

As we were walking,he suddenly pushed me in a corner,were nobody could see us.''I know who you are.'' He was holding my neck.''So do I!'' I grabbed a geisha knife from my dress and pressed it against his chest.

''Who are you working for?'' I asked.''Why would I tell you?'' He said smirking.''I will kill you if you dont!'' I threatened him.

He smirked.''A beautiful assassin...'' He brought his face closer and his snake eyes were trying to craze me,but I kicked his stomach,getting him away from me.I kicked his face,making him spit blood.

''Tell me!'' I grabbed his shirt.''S-Sorry...N-No can d-do.'' He said.

''And you were so sweet.'' I said huffing,then grabbed my gun from my dress-holster.''I'm sorry...'' I sent him a kiss and pressed the trigger,getting his chest.