Nightmares Which Won't Go Away

Rain Sound(Sequel To Only One Shot)

 

 

''How does it feel when everyone you love dies?''
''I thought I taught you not to feel fear..''
''Prepare to meet your maker..''
''I love you!How can you love somebody who only knows you for 3 months!?''
''I won't let somebody else have you''
''Make her happy..''

 


''Bom!Bom!'' I woke up by Zelo's voice.He was shaking me to wake me up.I was sweating from head to toe and my heart was racing.''W-What happened?'' I asked scared.''You were having a nightmare again..'' He answered huffing in relief.

 

I was about to cry from fright.He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.''Come here..Don't cry it was just a dream..'' He was trying to comfort me with sweet words and embraces.

 

He kissed the top of my head and I hid myself in his arms.Then,the door opened.''Umma?Appa?'' Zelo let go of me slowly.''Jihyun,come here..'' He called for him and he ran to us. He climbed up the bed and hid in Zelo's arms.''Why are you awake baby?'' I asked him,wipping my tears from my face.''I hear you screaming umma..I got scared..'' He answered crying.

 

I took him from Zelo's arms and held him tightly.''I'm sorry little one..Umma had a nightmare but everything is alright.There is no reason to be scared,araso?'' I assured him smiling.''A-Araseo umma..'' He said.

 

''Let me put you back to bed..'' I murmured and began walking to his room,having Jihyun in my arms.I put him back in his bed and covered him with his small blue blanket.Zelo appeared behind me and back hugged me.

 

''There is no reason to remember all these,Bom..These are in the past.Look at us now,everything has changed.You have us.There is no need to feel afraid or anything bad.'' He explained caressing my cheek as we were having our foreheads against each others'.

 

''Ah..You're right...maybe I'm just worrying to much..'' I admitted huffing.''I'm such a fool--'' He cut my speech.''You're not a fool.'' He said.''You've been through a lot but right now you deserve a peaceful and happy life..'' He explained.

 

He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a sweet and warm embrace.''I love you Bom...'' He murmured in my ear.''I love you too,Zelo..I love you too much!'' I confessed back,feeling my eyes getting wet again.

 

''Everything will be alright from now on.I promise you.'' He promised as he was playing with my hair.I shook my head and then slightly pulled away.He touched my cheeks and began moving closer to me.

 

He pressed his lips against mine,giving me a sweet peck.A sincere kiss.*I love you Zelo.Thank you for being by my side even after so many years...*

 

The End

 



And it's over. Yup I know it's too early to finish this and that the story is too short but please understand me. The final exams begin in two weeks and I wanted to finish this SO badly because I want to publish a new one.

I want to work on it as much as possible before the exams begin because when they begin and a week before I won't be able to update due to studying.

But about 15th June I will begin updating again until about 10th July since then I will go camping and I will return on about 10th August.

Happy Easter! And for those who have exams as I do,GOOD LUCK!!:DD