A Stronger Curse

Rain Sound(Sequel To Only One Shot)

 

''I kind of have feelings for you..'' He managed to say.I smiled and slightly opened my mouth,being ready to answer.The exact moment I would answer,my mobile rang.''E-Excuse me for a second..'' I said.

 

I saw that it was LJoe calling and I had to answer.I went a bit far from Zelo and answered.''Yoboseyo?'' I said.''Bom,it worked!It worked!'' A sudden smile appeared on my lips.''REALLY?!'' I shouted and realised what i did.''Really?'' I repeated in a much lower tone.

 

''Yeah!No sharp teeth,no blood-colored eyes and no claws.No vampire sign at all,I'm telling you!'' I was really happy to hear that.''Great!When can I try it too?'' I asked him.''Tomorrow,come by my place,araso?'' He suggested.

 

''Araso,araso.I gotta go now see you.'' I said and hang up.I turned at Zelo and returned to him.''Who was it?'' He asked and I gulped.''Hm?Oh,n-nobody!'' I answered and sat down.''Now,where were we?'' I asked.

 

''Uh...forget it..I'll j-just clean up..'' He answered in a really sad tone and expression.''A-Araso..'' I murmured and helped him to gather the plates and clean the table.I was quite dissappointed,to be honest.

 

''Ah,Zelo oppa..'' I murmured under my breath as I was huffing and looking at the ground.

 


{ Next Day,LJoe's Place }

 


''LJoe!LJoe!'' I was knocking on the door of LJoe's house but there was no sign of him.''LJoe-ah!'' I shouted,getting more and more worried.He finally opened the door and I huffed in relief. ''Yah,why wouldn't you open the door?'' I asked,scolding him.

He chuckled and pulled me inside.''Come on in,you pabo.'' He said and I entered.We went to the living room and sat down.''So how are you?'' He smiled.''I'm alright,it worked for sure!'' He answered.''I'm glad!So where is mine?'' I asked looking around.

 

''I'll bring it in a moment.Before that...I also wanted to tell you something..'' He said gulping. ''What is it?'' I asked,sitting down.''Look...I've known you for a long time and I always wanted to tell you that...I have feelings for you,Bom.

 

I always loved you from the bottom of my heart...I always wanted you to be mine.'' His words made me stun. ''W-What?'' I asked.My mind ran to Zelo,confessing to me.''I love you Bom.'' I gulped trying to think how I should tell him.

 

''L-Look,LJoe...I-I...I have no idea how I should say this but...I'm so sorry,but I have feelings for s-somebody else..'' I admited. His expression immediatly changed.''Somebody else?You mean that Zelo right..?'' He asked,turning really angry.I could see that his nails began growing and getting sharper.

 

I began worrying.''LJoe,c-calm down--'' He stood up and I stood up as well. ''Why?!Why him?!I've been showing you my love for so long and you like that man?! Who you know no more than 3 months?!'' He almost shouted.I began walking away from him slowly.

 

''W-Wait LJoe please c-calm d-down!'' I begged him but he wouldn't listen.''DON'T ING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!'' He screamed throwing the coffee table on the ground.He turned his look at me again and his eyes were bloody red and his teeth were sharp for once again.

 

''No..'' I mumbled.''LJoe come to your senses!'' I begged as my eyes began tearing.''Please!'' I shouted but he let out a monsterous scream then jumped on me.''I won't let anyone take you from me...'' He said glaring at me.

 

''WAKE UP!'' I shouted kicking his stomach,making him let go of me.I stood up and began running.I got out of his house but in no time he was right behind of me.I screamed as he caught me.

 

I hit his face with my elbow and began running for once more.His house was close to the park and I was trying to lose him among the trees.''Leave me alone,Leave me alone..'' I was praying under my breath as I was hiding behind a tree.

 

Suddenly he appeared in front of me smirking.I screamed and ducked,then ran away from him.''Zelo,please help me!'' I murmured a plea for help.He grabbed me and three me on the ground.

 

He was holding my neck and he was gazing at me and my throat.''ZELO!'' I screamed and suddenly something grabbed LJoe and threw him away from me.I saw Zelo flying towards me.He helped me to stand up and yelled at me to go away.

 

''I can't I need to bring LJoe back!'' I shouted.''You can't!He cannot come back!'' My eyes widened.''Does this mean he has to..'' He shook his head.''I'm sorry..'' He murmured and pushed me as far as possible,then turned at LJoe.

 

He was about to fall on him but Zelo kicked him back.They began fighting like never before,and they were leaving scars on each other with their teeth and claws.''What on earth did you take!?'' Zelo shouted.

 

Suddenly I saw a sharp object on the ground.I grabbed it and shouted Zelo's name.''ZELO!'' He turned at me and I threw him the object.As LJoe was about to attack him again,Zelo stabbed him in the heart with the object.

 

LJoe was breathing slowly.He was coming back.I ran to him and held him in my arms.''LJoe!'' I said holding him tightly.''B-Bom..I am so s-sorry...It seems l-like ins-stead of a c-cure..it was a s-stronger c-curse..I'm g-glad you d-didn't t-take it..'' He murmured.

 

''I-I was w-wrong..H-He loves y-you..Z-Zelo,make her h-happy,aras-seo?'' were his last words before he closed his eyes. ''LJOE!'' I screamed with tears in my eyes.His whole body began glowing and it suddenly dissappeared from my arms.''Goodbye LJoe...'' I murmured under my breath,having my hands on my chest as I was praying for his soul to be in peace.