That Man...

Rain Sound(Sequel To Only One Shot)

 

 

''Uh...'' I huffed as I was walking away from the bloody scenery.''When will I find you?'' I murmured,not waiting for an answer.I threw a glance on the roof of a building and saw him.

The same boy who kept looking on me every day and night.I had a feeling though that he was no enemy.An ally?I didn't know but I also didn't have time to learn.

I began running to my,the girls'-CL and Dara- & C-Clown's--a group of boys I knew from the orphanage,house.When I entered the house,they all jumped on me as always.''Are you alright?'' Rome asked.

''Did they hurt you?'' Maru said worried.''Why didn't you let us come with you?!'' Ray said angrily.''CALM DOWN!'' I shouted and made them hush.

''You didn't have to.It was a pointless mission as well...I couldn't learn anything about my parents' death.The only thing I know is that there was a survivor...Somebody I must talk to!'' I explained.

''How will we find him?'' TK asked and I huffed.''I don't know...We must go there,were my parents died and look for clues.'' I suggested and they all nodded.

''Get some rest now,Bom.We will go there tommorow night.'' CL said and I went to my room.I took my clothes of and lyed down in my underwear.Dara knocked on the door and entered.

She sat next to me and rubbed my back.''We will find him,Bom...I don't want you to worry...Araso?'' She gave me a warm smile and I smiled as well.''Araso..'' I hugged her and then she left.

I fell asleep,with that man who I kept seeing in my mind.''Who are you?'' I mumbled.

The next day,we went to that underground cave-like place,where the fight happened.There was blood and bullets everywhere.We began looking around.

My gaze fell on a necklace.I ducked and grabbed it.I took a closer look and saw something engraved on it.''We live as a team,we die as a team...'' I mumbled.It was my mother's.

I put it in my pocket and took a deep breath.Suddenly,armed men entered the room.''Freeze!'' One said,aiming me.''Who are you?'' I asked,slowly standing up.

''This is a forbidden area.'' He continued,ignoring my question.I smirked.''Nobody ignores my questions.'' I said and was about to draw my gun,when somebody began shotting them and killed them all.

We all looked around,but couldn't see anyone.A man appeared in front of us.A cute and attractive boy,with dark blue hair and black,big eyes.He looked right in my eyes.''Bom.Bang Bom...'' He said,surprising me.

''Who are you?How do you know my name?'' I asked,glaring at him.''I...knew your parents...'' My eyes widened.I understood who he was.''You're that survivor...Tell me!What happened?I have to know!'' I almost begged him.

''I will explain everything...'' He cleared his throat.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

Everyone was down.Jihyo had given her last breath,while praying for all of us.Suddenly,my eyes opened wide and I began breathing.

There was blood all over the place and I had a bullet in my stomach and one in my left arm.I tried to stand up.I tried to wake them up,but in vain.

Everyone had died and I was the only survivor.I ran to a hospital,to get healed.Some days later,I found a piece of paper on Jihyo's bed.

I opened it and saw a baby identity.''Bang Bom?'' I mumbled.I immediatly rushed to the hospital which Jihyo had gone and tried to find the doctor who had given her that paper.

When I finally found him,I showed him the paper and asked for an explanation.''Look...Jihyo,a few days before she died,gave a birth to a girl...That girl lives at an orphanage.She knew her end,but she couldn't kill her own baby.'' My eyes widened.

I couldn't believe that Jihyo was pregnant and she hadn't said anything to us.The father was Yongguk.I tried to find the baby,but in vain.

There were so many orphanages in Seoul,that I couldn't find her,when finally I saw her.She was same as her father.I couldn't take her with me,I wouldn't be able to protect her but I went there everyday,to check her out.

Then,she grew up.She became an assassin,like her mother.She began seeking for revenge,as her mother.I never stopped looking after her from far away.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

''And now I found you again.'' He said.''You...protected me?'' I asked confused.''Always.These fifteen years,I was looking after you,from far away.'' He explained.

''What is your name?'' I asked.''Zelo.'' He answered.

''I can help you get revenge.I can help you find the man you seek.'' He said,surprising me.''Tell me,what should I do?'' I asked.''First of all,don't get all set for the final battle.It's too early...We have a lot of things to settle before this...'' I nodded and began listening to his plan.

I would follow him,in order to avenge my parents' death.