The Quest Begins,First Target JinYoung

Rain Sound(Sequel To Only One Shot)

*i really hope i can make a nice sequel T_T --btw i just couldn't let Zelo die T.T  And also YEAH I couldn't just ignore JinYoung xD*

 

 

Some days later.I had Zelo's plan engraved in my mind.I knew which I should attack first,who my targets were,before finding the main target.A well-prepared plan,would give us quick results.

''And our first target is named...JinYoung.He and his men have a meeting with a group of killers at a forgotten cottage,away from here,for some deals...Unknown deals.We must find him,take some information then kill him.'' Zelo explained and we all got ready.

I rushed to my room,to get my backpack ready.Zelo suddenly appeared.''You're...like your mother.At every mission,she would run to her room to prepare her equipment.And of course...she would always take her 2 HK USP pistols,everywhere.'' I looked at my pistols.

''They...are my mother's...She left them at the orphanage for me...'' I explained.''I see...'' He came closer to me and touched my shoulder.''Bom...I want you to know that I'll always be here for you.You can count on me,araso?'' I smiled.''Araso.'' I answered.

We all got out and in Rome's car.Rome began driving to where Zelo was telling him to.We all got our guns ready.We would divide in teams of three.Me with CL and Dara,Zelo with Rome and Ray and finally,Maru with TK and Jun.''Wait for my signal...'' Zelo said.

I looked at the men.I saw one who was different.A man with red,like the fire,hair.His face was too cute for a place like this.I wanted to try him,on my own.I nodded at Zelo to leave him for me.

He refused immediatly but I pointed at him with my gun.He smirked and agreed afterwards.''Now!'' He said and we jumped in.Me with the girls in front of them,Zelo with the others behind them and the rest were still hiding,as reinforcements.''Hello.'' JinYoung said half-smirking,while looking at me.

He examinated me from head to toe.''What does a lovely lady like you want in a place like this?'' He asked.''I am here to kick your skinny .'' I answered smiling.

''Intresting...'' He said and drew his gun.Zelo seemed worried.I winked at Zelo,then turned at JinYoung again.''So...what does a baby-face like YOU doing here?'' I asked,while circling him.''Working.'' He answered.''So am I.'' I said and winked at him,then began shotting.

He dodget my bullet with a backflip,then threw something to me,that cut my cheek.A lot of blood began rolling down my cheek.I wiped it away and looked at him pissed.''Not in the face.'' I warned him.

 

A man got in front of JinYoung,blocking my way.I shot him and pressed my foot against his back,to jump in front of JinYoung.I shot him but he dodged it.He shot me as well,but I dodged it too.''Intresting..'' He said,tossing his hair.''I like you.'' He winked at me.

''I would GLADLY become your beloved girly but there are two problems...First,I'll kill you and second...I am not a little !'' I answered,raising my eyebrows,then shot him,making a big hole in his black,leather jacket.

He began running around me,making flips,while shotting,making me slightly dizzy.''Stop running!'' I shot him and got his arm,obligating him to stop.''Aish...'' He said,smirking.He took his gun out of his holster and shot me,getting my left arm.

''Ah...Nobody got me before...Hmph.'' I smirked for once again and made a backflip,shotting.I got his left arm,and ruined the whole jacket.''Oops?'' I said smiling,but he seemed pissed.

We both took our guns out and began circling each other,waiting for the right time to strike.''You're...So...DEAD!'' I began shotting while dodging his shots.''YOU THINK!'' He began running away.

''ZELO!'' I shouted and Zelo immediatly followed me.Right when JinYoung was about to escape,we trapped him.''Oops,gotcha...'' Zelo said smirking.''This was fun but it ended too quickly...'' JinYoung said huffing.''That's how an assassin's life goes...'' I sent him a kiss and pulled the trigger,getting his chest.

Zelo was looking at me confused,but smiling.''What is it?'' I asked.''This fight...was exactly like your mother's first,against a man called 'Zico'.The exact quotes and actions.She had also asked me to leave the target for her,I refused but then she pointed at me with her gun,making me agree.Then,they way you fought and provoked him.Exactly like Jihyo...'' He was looking at the ground,smiling.

I chuckled.''I hope I can be like her one day.'' I prayed,looking at the stars.''You will.'' He tapped my shoulder,then we returned to the others and informed them about JinYoung.

''We better get going,before more come.'' TK suggested.''He's right,come on Bom.'' Ray lightly grabbed my wrist and we all began running to Rome's car.We drove quickly to our house,then all layed down to get some rest.

''I already like this job...'' I said,with my eyes closed.''Me too..'' CL said and we high-fived.''Don't get too excited.Some missions will be harder than others.Much more harder...Keep your eyes open.'' Zelo warned us and then fell asleep on the couch.

We had all gone to our rooms,but right before closing the door,I stopped.I grabbed a blanket from my wardrobe and covered Zelo,gazing at his sweet face.''You must be really hurt...'' I said and gave him a kiss on his forehead.''Don't worry.I will do my best to protect you,even though you're tougher than me.'' I assured him,then went to sleep.

After I had gone,he slightly opened his eyes and mumbled.''So will I,Bom.So will I...''