A Cure? - The Dinner

Rain Sound(Sequel To Only One Shot)

 

A lot of weeks have passed since the tragic incidence.We made a proper ceremony for C-CLOWN.I never forgot of my friends nor of that bloody day.I was staying at Zelo's place,since I couldn't stand living at that place where C-CLOWN stayed with me.

 

Ray had left for America,to find his siblings.He was the only survivor from C-CLOWN.LJoe would come almost everyday to check me out.Things were going pretty smoothly.One day,LJoe was really excited.

 

''Bom!'' He rushed in the garage of the house,a room which was like a living room.Zelo was absent and I was all alone.''Look right here!'' He was holding two injections in his hands,making me wonder. ''A-Are these...drugs?'' I asked,pointing at them.He chuckled and shook his head.''Aniya,it's our cure!I found it!'' I smiled in joy.

 

''That's great news!But...are you sure it works?'' I asked him. He raised his eyebrows.''They should..'' He answered.''Let me try.'' I reached out my hand to grab one but he took them away from me.''Aniya!I will try it first.What if they don't work and they affect us?'' He insisted.

 

''A-Araso..'' I answered.He took a deep breath and stabbed the injection in his arm,inserting the substance in his body.Just and only by his expression,I could tell it hurted him.''A-Are you alright?'' I asked him.

 

He nodded.''Y-Yeah.It just hurts a little...'' He blinked for a few times quickly and threw the injection in the bin.''W-What now?'' I wondered outloud.''We'll wait.I'll be going now and once I get the results,I will call you,araso?'' I nodded.

 

''Araso.'' I said.He tapped my head.''Take care.'' He gave me a warm smile and then left.I huffed and sat on the large sofa,trying to relax.''I hope it works...I'm sick and tired of all this.'' I thought outloud,huffing.

 

Then,Zelo appeared out of the blue.''Hey,Bom~'' he greeted me as he was approaching me.I half stood up and sat on the couch.''Annyong~'' I greeted him back.''Are you ok?'' He asked as he was looking in his shopping bags.

 

''Hm!'' I answered shaking my head,smiling.''So..I was wondering..What do you say we go out tonight?To a restaurant?'' He suggested smiling but I huffed.''Sorry Zelo but I don't think I would feel really comfortable..You know..'' I ment the vampire-thing.

 

He nodded.''I knew you would say that,that's why I bought some things so that we can have dinner here!On the roof of the house!'' I chuckled.''Araso then!It's settled~'' I answered smiling.He seemed really pleased.

 

''Be ready by nine and go to the roof,araso?'' I shook my head.''Araso!'' I said with a wide smile on my lips.He immediatly stood up and rushed to the kitchen.''AND DON'T DARE COME NEAR THE KITCHEN NOR THE ROOF!'' He shouted from inside.

 

I chuckled as I was walking towards my room.''OK OPPA!'' I shouted back and closed the door.''What should I wear?'' I asked myself as I was checking my clothes.Then,my gaze fell on something great for the occassion.

 

''Yup,that would do it!'' I said to myself.

 


{ Later The Same Day }

 


I got ready and rushed to the roof.When I got there,I saw a short but big table with lots of food on it.There were candles everywhere and sweet,romantic music was playing.I walked towards the table.

Zelo was gazing at me smiling.He stood up and reached out his hand.I gave him my hand and he began leading me to my 'seat'.We actually sat on the floor but I didn't have any problem about this.

''You're beautiful..'' He complimented me,while gazing at me.I hid my face in embarrassment.''Y-You're making me blush!'' I said and he chuckled.''You are beautiful,I can't hide what I think..'' he answered and I smiled.

''Well,thank you then..'' I said smiling.He was so cute and handsome,almost too attractive.We began eating.The food was delicious.I praised him for his work,making him blush.Seeing him blush was really cute.

''Um,B-Bom you know...'' He moved closer to me and sat next to me.I looked at him confused.I could feel my heart beating really fast,it was getting faster and faster as he was coming closer to me.

''You know I...'' He gulped.''K-Kind of have...F-Feelings for you..'' He confessed making me smile widely.