Pew Pew The P.O.

Rain Sound(Sequel To Only One Shot)

 

Geisha-Part 2
 
 
 
 
 
They all ran to me and Ray closed me in his amrs,asking if I was okay,as always.I eased him by saying that I was alright,then turned my gaze on Zelo,while still in Ray's arms.
 
He looked really relieved that everything went smoothly,without anyone's hands on me and he smiled at me.I smiled with my eyes,then hid myself in Ray's arms.
 
Then,I began feeling dizzy and so were everyone else.I touched my neck and felt something on it.I took it off and saw a small ampoule.It fell of my hands and we all fell down,some on our knees some completely lying.
 
I was trying hard to keep my eyes open.All I managed to see was a blond man,walking towards me and I could feel Zelo trying to drag me away from him.Then,I fell asleep.
 
 
 
When I woke up,I found myself lying in a dark room.I half-stood up and looked at myself,as I felt lighter than before.I wasn't wearing my geisha clothes but with the clothes I was wearing under the geisha ones.My chest was wrapped in a gauze-like blouse,paired with red shorts.
 
I looked around and saw a door.I stood up and rubbed my head,since I was still a bit dizzy,then began walking down a corridor.I was looking around.The place was really creepy and I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.
 
Suddenly,I noticed a manly figure a few metres away.''Z-Zelo?'' I asked frightened.He turned around and began running to me.He tottaly freaked me out but knew it was Zelo.''Bom!'' He shouted.He tried to catch his breath and began examinating me.
 
''Are you alright?Are you hurt?'' He was asking and I huffed.''I am alright,Zelo!'' I tapped his forehead,to make him stop.''Where could the others be?'' I said,looking around.''We better find them and the one who got us here...'' Zelo suggested and I nodded.
 
As we were walking,Zelo was acting a little weird.''Zelo,what's wrong?'' I asked.''It's getting more and more weird...15 years ago...Me and BAP had found ourselves here...Right in this place!I remember it so clearly...I was with your mother and we were really scared by--'' Suddenly we heard a scream.''Those screams.'' He added.
 
''They're fake...Effects.'' He assured me.''But the weirdo who did this is now dead...Did he have a brother or something?'' He huffed.''Well...since you've been here before...do you remember where the...'main room' or something is?'' I asked,trying to find a solution.
 
''Hm...'' He touched his chin with his fingers.''From there!'' He pointed north.I nodded.''Let's go...'' I said and we began walking down that corridor.When we reached the end of the corridor,we came across a big door.''Is this it?'' I asked and he nodded.
 
We opened the door and then strong wind blew against us.I almost fell down,since I was pretty skinny but Zelo held me still.We saw a manly figure,with a high ponytail.Then,the lights .''Who are you?'' I asked,seeing a tall,blond man.The man I saw before fainting.
 
''Your assassin.'' He answered while bitting his toothpick,half-smirking.''Tch...Are you another messed-up headed wannabe?'' I asked,crossing my arms.Zelo seemed really weird.''What?'' i asked him.His mouth was dropped.
 
He convinced me but I continued my lecture.''Let's just get this over with,already...'' I said huffing and drew my gun.I shot him,but he dodged it.His running skills were really good.He was like a shadow.You could hardly see him.
 
''SIT DOWN!'' I shouted and shot him,getting his right hand,right in the palm.''YAH!YOU LITTLE--'' Zelo cut him.''YOU BETTER NOT!'' He warned him but he ignored him.''!'' He shouted and my eyes widened.''DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU!'' Zelo got away from me.
 
''You didn't just call me a ,did you?'' My eyes began turning red.''DID YOU?!'' I shouted,clenching my guns.I aimed him and half-smirked.I began walking slowly towards him.I shot his shoulder.
 
He drew his gun and began shotting me everywhere,but the bullets wouldn't go through my skin.They wouldn't even give me little scars.''W-WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!'' He screamed frightened.I hit his face with my gun.
 
I grabbed his neck and pressed my gun against his forehead.''W-What are y-you?'' He asked,trying to breath.''A monster.'' I mumbled and pressed the trigger,then threw his body away.Zelo was speechless.He couldn't believe in his eyes.
 
I didn't want him to see me like that.I didn't want him to know what I become when I am angry.He knew,but he didn't know everything...
 
He didn't know my story.Even though he looked after me all these years,there is something I kept locked in my heart for fifteen years now...Something that changed me completely...