Here we go...

This is love

 

“What do you want?”

“I just came to see you”…. Ok Wait... What? He came to see me? Why?

“What are you talking about?”

“Well babe, my friends were bad to you this morning, and I don’t like it so I came to apologize…” he said that scratching his neck and looking down, he looks like a lost puppy!!

“Well… I accept the apologize so now you can go” I turn around to make my way to the building but Mr. Gummy grab my hand before I could leave, what is happening to this guy?. “What do you want now, I accept your apologize so now let me go!”

I couldn’t say anything more, I don’t know who is this guy, what he want with me, if he is gay or not but I can say this, he has the must soft a puffy lips that I ever had kissed before, why I know that? Well easy… HE KISS ME!! I push him away dropping my backpack at the floor at the same time.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“I… I am sorry… I really don´t…” he said coming closer.

“Stop there Mr. I doesn’t know you. I don’t know why did you do that to me and I don’t want to know… so now, please just go away and I will try to forget this”

“I really sorry, I don’t know what happen, I just couldn´t…”

He freeze stearin at me, he eyes were lost he was trying to find and answer in me to know what the hell did he just do, I can tell he wasn’t gay, he probably came to apologize? Maybe not but nor was to kiss me.

“You lost something? I said go!”

 I wake up him from his thoughts and he apologizes once more before he leaves. After seeing his back turning away and leaving I lost all my strange, I try my best to don’t fall down, I took my backpack and stared to walk again. I liked the feel of his lips in mines and I could tolerate the taste of the cigarette… He thinks he was confuse.. In here the one who is really, very, a lot, in a huge confusion is me!! First he defended me, them he accused me to be watching him, then he came to apologize and kiss me, and them he look at me like I’m the one who make him kiss me!! Are you ing…!! “Ouchhh!! kk tt!!!”

“Hahahahaha Hyung that was so funny!!”

“Shut up Zelo!! How the hell did I crash in this pylon… this hurts..!!”

“That´s why YoungJae hyung tells you to not walk around thinking things! You always go too far in the space” my sometimes not to cute dongsaeng remember me.

“Zelo come here I want to ask you something…”

“What Hyung?”

“You are… straight right?” I said looking all the way up, how this kind could be so huge”

“Yeah, why you ask… Wait Hyung.. No!! Don’t tell me that you are in love of me!”

“Do you think I’m in drugs? Of course not, you are too cute for me”

“Ohh… ok..” he was sad? Ohh God this kids.

“So Zelo focus, this is the question: You would kiss a guy that you know is gay and you are straight just for ?”

“Someone kiss you Hyung?”

“Yes… NO! No anybody I am just asking!”

“Uhhhh Hyung!! Who was the one who kiss you? You can tell me! I won’t say it to YoungJae Hyung I promised!”

I can’t tell him, he will go to tell YoungJae and then he will scold me for letting Mr. Gummy kiss me, I won’t tell him, I won´t lose to you Zelo, to you and your cuteness!!

“Please Hyung!! I want to know! I really promise I won’t tell him!” ok I lost, like always… when I´ll learn.

“I don’t know him, he just came to apologize and then kiss me but I reject him… but know I think I’m confused…”

“Hyung… the guy who kiss is kind of tall, have a gummy smile and gangster swag… and he looks like he was the leader of some gangs group?”

“Kind of… why?” I look at him; does my baby Zelo know that guy?

“Well I think I may say hello to him, Ne Hyung?”

“What?” I turned around and saw him again, he was watching us but he wasn’t wearing that gummy smile like Zelo said, he was... sad?

“Hyung run I think he is a stalker I will defend you so go away!”

For really this kid, but I think I will follow his advice I really don’t want to talk to him right now and I have to get to the other class and take two good seat and YoungJae may forgive me and copy what the teacher leave today in class, so I star to run leaving Zelo and Mr.Gummy.