Here we go... part.2

This is love

 

Thanks for the support and all that, and your comment are making me so happy and shy >//////<. I will do my best and i wont dissapoint you!! and again thanks readers-nim!! Lov ya all!! :DD ... esto es vergonzoso.. Here is the 3er cap, I hope you enjoy this... :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello Hyung”

“Hi again YoungJae…”

“You know, I found your baby Zelo in my way to come here…”

“Really? And how is he...”

“I think you can tell me, he told me that you were asking him some questions… What about that Hyung?”

“I don’t know Jae…”

“Oh, really… because I found him talking with this guy who looks just like the ones that you meet in the park…”

“What? He was talking to him?!”

“So he really came here, ne Hyung?” I’m an , I have built my grave already, and now he is wearing that victorious smile.

“Hyung tell me what happen because Zelo told me that he … kiss you?”

Is better not to lie to YoungJae, anyway I have to talk to him he is like my conscience and I was waiting to talk to him, so better if I don’t waste time.

“Yeah he kisses me but I don’t and he didn’t know why, I pushed him away, he apologize and he went but he came again so… that´s it”

“….”

“….”

“….”

“Jae… your silent is killing me so, please say something”

“He is not gay right? And Zelo Said he wasn’t a bad guy neither…”

“You know Zelo, if someone can make him laugh is a good person, and no... I don’t think he is cause… after the kiss he looks at me really confused… but when I was talking to Zelo…”

“He came back… yes he tell me that”

The teacher came inside so we couldn’t speak anymore, I didn’t want to get out of a class again and maybe if I went out right now he may be there again… He was a stalker like Zelo said? No he couldn’t be… he doesn’t looks like one, I haven’t met a stalker yet so I can´t say if he is or not, why I’m thinking this?

The class continues without any problems, I went out with YoungJae to my next class, it was instrumental and this week we were playing the violin. I stay at the first floor leaving YoungJae who has class of something that I didn’t know in the 3th floor. I enter to the room, I was the first in arrive nothing strange, after this class I will go to eat so I started to practice earlier so the teacher could let me go out before the class ended.

“Good Morning HimChan, How are you?” said a voice that come from the door, I looked at the door with the violin in my hands.

“Hi, who are you? Why you know my name?”

“Is true what people said that you never pay attention to anyone”

“Yeah, I really don’t look people I don’t care about”

“So tell me what can I do to make you pay attention to me beautiful?”

Is he trying to seduce me? What a joke… is this for real? I didn’t responded to him and I continue to practice with the violin luckily for me two ladies came inside coming to talk to me, I didn’t bother women talking to me, I even date one or two or maybe three before but it didn’t work out. I really sound like a player right now… Who cares…? I just want to finish this so I can go to eat.

My plan went on wheels, the teacher let me out first so I went to the cafeteria and buy me something, I didn’t have more class today so after this I will go to home, get some rest and prepare myself for the family reunion. I have to said the only ones who know, in my family, about my uality are my mother, dad and my older sister but dad die in a car accident 3 years ago, but I don’t have to remember that now…

I arrive home earlier than expected, that’s because I almost run to my house, maybe survival sense? I can’t see that guy until I set my mind clearly, is for the best. I get inside the house and close the door loudly so mom could hear it.

“Honey? Is that you?”

“Yeah Mom!”

“Can you came and help me in the kitchen before you go and get prepared for tonight?”

“I’m coming”

I make my way to the kitchen and saw… the disaster that my mother did, poor kitchen and you didn’t have the fault. I push my mother out of the kitchen, the truth need to be said and is that my mother can’t cook anything, I really mean anything… The rice was burn and what she thinks it was a salad it was more like … vomit…? I think we could grow up healthy was for my dad he was the one who teach me and who cooks for us.

“Honey… YoungJae will be here for the reunion?”

“Yes, probably… I forgot to tell him, but since is YoungJae I know he will come… he can’t leave me alone…”

“Do you want me to call him? Its better if we are prepared… your uncle will come…”

“What?!” I almost drop the chicken in the floor “Does he really is coming? Why?”

“Well you know, he is dad´s older brother so… he thinks he have to help me and give some advice to you…”

“Mom you know how is uncle… why you are doing this to me!!! Let me go out before he arrives, ne?”

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” I hear my mom scream in the leaving room so I run to her as fast as I can.

“YoungJae you are here! You are so big!” my mom shouts squeezing the cheeks of YoungJae.

“Mom you saw him yesterday! What is the big deal?”

“Watch your mouth young man! I can scream and shout as long as I want! So go to the kitchen I have to talk to YoungJae”

I enter the kitchen to finish what will be our dinner tonight, it was occidental food since the last year we eating typical Korean food, although I prepared some japchae and mandu. I finished and went to my room feeling YoungJae coming behind me.

“We need to talk Channie-ah…” he said soon after he shot the door behind us. I sat down in the floor and he sat in my bed, our official places when we talked about something important.

“What is it Jae?” I asked since YoungJae was kind of lots in his main.

“Your mother told me that your uncle is coming…”

“Yepp he is…!”

“We both know that your uncle doesn’t like homoual people… and you told me weeks ago that you are going to finally said your … preferences, are you going to continue with that plan?”

“It will be kind of dangerous but since dad understood maybe uncle will too” I said giving my best smile, I doesn’t want YoungJae feeling nervous or too worried for me, tonight… it will be fun.