Maybe just a little bit...

This is love

Today i was like... ohh do i upload this or wait some more.. but you all know what happen :D.... well forget about me and my blah blah blah... here it go! Enjoy your reading, im happy to have all of you!! I lov ya my lovely readers!! 

 

 

I´ll make for you a resume of what happen, I resolve everything in almost 5 minutes! I was in a hurry. So this is what happen: I came inside, everyone were watching me, I apologize to my mother for make such a problem and then I apologize to my uncle, he didn’t accepted but I really don’t care, I just wanted to take YoungJae to my room, and so I did.

“Hyung what do you mean when you said that he says he likes you!... What the hell did I just said?”

“Don’t worry Jae I understand… and by that… he said really say that he likes me…” I said scratching my neck and blushing a little.

“Is this for real Hyung? Do you like that gang guy?”

“He isn’t just a gang guy! He is name is YongGuk and he is kind of nice…” I defended him in front of YoungJae? Those pills may be working I think I’m getting dizzy.

“Do you listen to yourself? You sound like an elementary school girl trying to defend his lovely oppa!” he said making fun of me.

“Don’t with me YoungJae, is not like I’m in love of him or something like that!”

“So what is it?” he asked crossing his hand.

“He helped me back there; he was the one who take care of all my bruises…”

“And you like him, right?”

“No… well… maybe just a little bit…”

“HYUNG!! I already told you what will happen if you get in a relationship with that guy!” and that´s how YoungJae started to scold me like if I was his kid, I was enjoying how moment cause I knew that he forget about his problem just for a seconds. But now it was my turn to think in that and leave YongGuk aside… for now.

Two days passed real fast, in that time I get with a good idea for help YoungJae, it was simple, we will get some part-time jobs after or assignments in the university, we will get the money for help his father, YoungJae and mine paid will be for pay the hospital bill. Our plan was getting perfect, even Zelo was helping us; YoungJae get a job in a bakery in front of the university and Zelo in a vet like a helper… but I wasn’t getting one…

“Yo! Hyungs!! Can I join both of you?” he asked and both of us accepted, of cause he was our little baby Zelo so he sits next to us, “So eomma how is going?”

“I think I get one… but I don’t like it a lot…”

“You don’t need to push yourself a lot, you give us the idea, also is my mother the one who is sick…” YoungJae said.

“I want to help you Jae, so I will do it… I promised don’t you remember?” I said giving him a smile.

“Yeah Hyung!! Eomma is right! He´ll always keep his promises!!” that is my supported son!

“Thanks… both of you…” he said smiling to us and standing up, “I have to go now or I will be late… so see both of you later!!”

“Wait me Hyung!! I´ll go with you, I’m already late…” and Zelo run to reach him, I was leave there alone, so I finish my food and went to the library to do some homework and waste time, I will go to work at 8:00pm at a bar like bartender so I have to spend 4 hours for go to job... I haven’t seen YongGuk in these days… it was making me kind of sad…

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*

 

I arrive at the bar at 7:30pm the perfect time to know my work and how to do it, they send me with another guy to the backstage, I was going to help him with the artists since today was an open mic night.

“So new boy have you done this before?” The man asked me at the same time he was getting the names of the participants.

“Yes this is my first time having a job in a bar” I was in charge of something really easy; give the respective number to all the participants that night.

“I will help you, by the way my names is Lee Joon but all the people call me Joonnie”

“My name is HimChan, is nice to meet you Joonie-Hyung” he laugh and we continue with our jobs sometimes we exchange some words. When we finished he told me to go and help in the bar area, so I went, it was crowded, and there was only one guy but he moves and take the orders like if there were like 3 people helping him.

“Hey Joonie-Hyung told me to come and help you” I shouted because the noise was just too much.

“I get it kiddo, so take what you think you can do and do it well ok?”

“Yes, there won’t be any problem, leave it to me”

“I you so don’t disappoint me!” He shouted and pat my back, and them he continue his work.

 I was trying to follow his step, but I fail so it went in my own, we served to all clients that approached us, at the same time we make jokes about the people who went to the stage, some were good and some were a way too bad.

“Hey kiddo, you can rest now… the bar is going to close after this presentation and I can handle three or four more people”

“Thanks…” I said going out of the bar area and went to sit, I was relaxed drinking some water in my seat looking at the stage when I saw… who the last presentation was… I stand up with his name in my mouth and I wanted to scream his name out loud, but even if I scream I don’t think he will hear me, all the people went crazy and shouting his name, he looked amazing in the stage it was like if the stage belonged to him.

“So you know YongGuk, he is good isn’t he?” I turned around and saw Joonie-hyung sitting next to my chair.

“Well not really… he just helped me once…” I said taking my seat.

“Yes, he likes to pick up street cats” he said with a smile boy I prefer to ignore the comment.

“So he always helps people?”

“Well… if by help you mean collect girls and take it to his room, so yes he likes to help”

“So he is a womanizer who likes to pick all kind of girls and them?”

“Kind of, but you said he helped you… so that means you went to his home”  he said looking at the stage… “Is the first time that a man goes to his home, so maybe he wants to change now” and he laugh out loud.

“Mmm…”

After that little chat we saw YongGuk presentation, by other way… this job have something good, I get my money the same day because I was a helper, I wasn’t an all time job, so if I didn’t came tomorrow will be no pay for me but if I came the day after they will pay me and I would not have problems.

So I was now waiting alone in my seat for my pay, almost all the clients went even Joonie-hyung but my eyes were looking for someone in the little crowd.

“Hello HimChan” my eyes when up but that wasn’t the person who I was looking for… I real fell disappointed…

“Hey… You got my pay for today?”

“Yes, here take… you know kiddo, you need to come tomorrow you are a good helper!” he said giving me the money, it was the bartender.

“Thanks, I´ll try to come tomorrow” I send him a smile “By the way… What is your name?” I ask getting up.

“Sang Hyun, but everybody call me Thunder” he said turning around.

So I did the same, I take my coat and went out, it was already 1:00am, mom will be worry but she knew what I’m doing, so now all I have to do is get home, take a shower and sleep… I was so tired. I was already a little far away from the bar when I notice someone was walking behind me, at first I think it was a normal man just passing by… but he was following me? So I make a proof, I walked to the other path and he did the same… Ok he is following me… I hate when all the freaks just sticks to me.

“Hey you... Why are you following? You are freaking me out so stop!” I have to say I think I have some freaking nerves.

“Eh? You are talking with me?” he asked me… confused?... “I think you are misunderstanding something in here, I’m going to someone’s house to occur is in this same way”… I have to admit he is a polite person, well I couldn’t say that at first sight a black hoodie with military pants, I wasn’t waiting for that.

“Well… I’m sorry I was thinking it was a stalker or something like that”

“Don’t worry, I understand…” he said coming closer and taking of his hood so I could…? Eh?

“YongGuk?” it was him? But why I couldn’t recognize his voice, it wasn’t husky and deep, it was more like strong but sweet at the same time.

“Excuse me? How did you call me?”

“YongGuk, I’m Himchan don’t you remember me?”

“I’m sorry but I think you make another mistake, I am not…”

“YONGNAM!!” There it was the voice that I was waiting to hear but it didn’t come from the guy it was in front me, it from another guy running to us… “Himchan! You are still here!! I was thinking that you went home already, it’s nice that I could see you”.

“I´m sorry.. What?!” OMG I´m blushing so hard right now..!!

This was getting too cheesy and awkward, how he could say that in front of his brother; yeah I know it has to be his twin brother or something like that I’m not stupid… This was so embarrassing…