What can I do!

This is love

 

So my lovely readers this ep it´s chessy.. i already tell you! y no se que mas decir ._. so well them read, enjoy and tell me what you think about it. I know you are waiting for the bang bang think but it will came soon but you cant know when!! Buahahah que mala soy :3... I´m sorry... ... lov ya all ♥! cya in the next cap!! i lov the pic of this ep is so funny XDD!!

 

“I’m sorry, but I was trying to catch you because I wanted to talk to you but I see he found you first” YongGuk said resting his hand in my shoulder. “Himchan this is my older brother YongNam” he said and his gummy smile attacked me.

“Nice to meet you YongNam, I’m Himchan…”

“Nice to meet you” he said glaring at YongGuk and making a shy smile, “I will go ahead since both of you look like you need to talk…” he said making his way.

This was awkward both of us were leave by him, and maybe he already has a bad idea of our relationship and by the attitude that YongGuk take. I can’t do this right now I have already to many problems, but his voice wake me up.

“So.. Himchan how everything went?” he said coming closer to me.

“Well I didn’t have much problem…” I said starting to walking, “That´s all?”

“Well not really… can I know why are you working in the bar? You don’t look like someone that needs a job”.

“And what do you know about me or my life…”

“I’m sorry; don’t be like that babe, I was just concern…”

Maybe I was being too aggressive with him, but he didn’t have the right to make ideas of how I live or what I need… I think I have to apologize… but I wasn’t doing anything wrong… Ok I’m being a I know… he is just concern about me.

“I’m sorry… it’s that I just need the money that´s all” I said facing him making him smile a little. “So... changing the topic… you and your brother life together?” I said moving again.

“He just come to visit sometimes, he is just worried about me… but is kind of ridicule cause he is my twin there are just a few minutes of different” he said laughing making me laugh too.

“Yes I know what you are saying my older sister she worries about me a lot!”

“I can imagine!! You look like a person who needs to take care…” he said placing his arm in my shoulders.

“I can take care of myself and…”

“Yeah I know, but I’ll like to take care of you Channie-ah…” he said in some kind of y and soft tone and make me fell electricity running through my back, he makes us stop and he caress my face and his fingers then his hand stops in my mouth, I was freezing watching him, he was glancing me with hungry and loving eyes, his features were almost perfect and his lips were sticking out. I want to kiss him right now…

“But… I…” … I was blushing … And … He kissed me; I feel how he put one of his hands in my back, almost instantly I placed my hands in his chest.

At first the kiss was kind of rude, maybe it was because I was to tense but then everything went white, I feel how his tongue was liking my lips asking for permission for let him in and so I did, his tongue make his way into my mouth feeling mine too.

 How can I lose my head with him, I was leaving him kiss me… again.. but it feel so right leaving him… but I can’t do this… and then the word of YoungJae came to my mind: “He will use you and them throw you away” and I pushed him away and then I looked at him, he was surprised, maybe it was because this tactic never had turned wrong… I know I was still blushing and my hands were shaking but I couldn’t speak… I was just watching him coming closer back again.

“Channie? I’m sorry if I scare you… but when I watch you my mind don’t know what to do...” he said graving both of my hands. “I’m sorry I won’t scare you again… I promised!”

“I… I am not afraid of you…” finally I could speak!!... “I’m scare of myself for leaving you go this far… is just not right…”

“Why are you afraid Channie?”

“I don’t want to end with a guy like you…” I looked at him, he was surprised and then…

“I would tell you now the same you always tell me… What the do you know about me?”

“That wasn’t what I wanted to said!” He took my shoulder and pushed me to the wall.

“So then what are you trying to say?” his eyes were making me shake, he was really mad… there must be something really painful in his memories to make him like this… it must be.

“I don’t know you; I can’t be with a person that I don’t know any about! I am not like that!” I said trying to push him away but he have more strength than and I and now I was more at bay.

“What do you what to know? How are you planning to know if you don’t ask…” he relaxes a little.

“You can move away its suffocating being like this” I turned my face to not look at him, I was mad with myself.  And now, what is the next step, asking what…

“Ok Channie…” he smiles and kisses my forehead, “You will ask me with time, right?…” he smiles and grabs my hand, “but now I will take you home…”

I nodded; I was so harmless in his power and that wasn’t me! It was bothering me how much I change in front of him!! What I was doing? We started walking holding hands, we looked like couple…? I was kind of blushing feeling the warming of his was against mine, it was like if I already have meet him and this warming before, is like if both of us were supposed to meet!! … That was so cheesy to said, something bad is happening to me!! Wake up HimChan!!

“Himchan.. Can I ask you something?” his voice throws down all my thoughts.

“Yes, you can ask…”

“What… Why were you talking with my brother?” I was hoping that he will ask something different.

“I was thinking he was a stalker because he was walking behind me and with the hoodie. Why are you asking me?”

“Nothing…” he said tightening my hand. Now I wanted to know what is happening with these brothers.

“He is not from here, is he?” I asked trying to sound normal.

“No… he is studying economy in another university… he is probably just passing by”

“Both of you look closer”

“Do we? Really?” he asked exited, he was like a little kid proud because a person says that he is just like is overrated brother.

“Yes…” I said showing him my best smile making him come with his magical gummy smile.

“Himchan I really like you…” he said suddenly stopping. I look around and notice that we already have arrived at my home, we were walking real fast cause I didn’t notice… oh wait he says he likes me… again.

“Yes, I know you already told me that” I saying leaving his hand and walking to the door.

“What do you want me to say then?” he asked stopping me.

“When you can say that you like me from the bottom of your heart, and then I will believe you” I said placing one hand in his chest, he put his hand over my hand and pushed harder to his chest, “What are you doing?”

“I think I may fall in love with you Himchan.” I could feel his heart racing, his eyes were seeing through me, I was feeling my own heart racing like crazy, I was losing my composure, and this guy is so ing cute! How this can be! He looked such a badass but he really was soft and cute and… to cheesy, but I think I liked… I must be so ing red right now!!!!!!!!!!... “Now you believe me babe? Or I still need to prove?” he said leaving my hand and graving my face placing our forehead together… “I already fall for you Himchan…”

Did I forget how to talk??… I opened my mouth and nothing came out… ok I forgot how to speak! He notices that he leave me without a word. What could I respond to him? He came with his cheesy line from nowhere, I wasn’t expecting that!!

He kissed my forehead and say goodbye, I was standing there watching him go. I don’t love him, I don’t!! I just like him a little, there won’t be anything more… Stupid and seductive YongGuk!! BURN!!