Marking?!

My Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~

"Kyuhyun...?!"

Kyuhyun quickly turn towards the sound of that heart melting voice.  However he was unable to locate the person that the voice belongs to.  Pouting at the confusion in front of him, as he turn again Kyuhyun eyes landed on the equally lost Changmin whom still stretching his head regarding the changes to his café.  Actually Changmin was thinking, this setting isn't bad, quite romantic and wouldn't mind stealing it for his surprise for his special someone in the future.

Kyuhyun, walk around the café, even though the place isn't big it still has a few blind spots.  Not until a wave of frustration starting to build up with in him, Kyuhyun ended stomping his feet, till that voice came again. 

"Kyuhyun...?!"

That's when Kyuhyun finally freezes and concentrate in isolating the location of the voice.  So when he's facing a set of mini speakers with a mini ipod attached, sitting on a table surrounded by even more candles in a shape of a heart.

"Tsk..." Kyuhyun was all he could exclaim from the cliché setting however from what Changmin saw, his best friend knew the smile that's currently plaster on Kyuhyun's face was more than genuine.  And he couldn't be more happy for his friend, as it'll much takes someone as corny as Siwon to melt that cool heart of one Cho Kyuhyun. 

Changmin made his way next to Kyuhyun whom only stared at the ipod while his fingers tap on the table edge. 

"What ya waiting for? Let hear what's the rest of the recording he left you?"

Changmin was reaching for the ipod, however the pinching on the back of his hand gave him all the reason to withdraw.  Kyuhyun didn't even bat an eyelid as his friend wince in pain while rubbing his poor pinched out hand.  A few minutes passed by, which felt like forever to Changmin, he doesn't understand why Kyuhyun wouldn't just play the rest of the clip, it obviously has a 2nd part. 

"So what now?"

"Would you shhhhh for a second, I'm trying to think here."

"Tsk... for what? Kyu, look around you.  It reeks of pathetic lovey dovey dose of Siwon.  What would he possibly record that'll be even more dramatic than THIS?!"  Changmin threw his hands in the air while Kyuhyun glare at him from the corner of his eyes.  Changmin let out a loud hmph, cross his arms and turned his head.  Of course he could leave, but he really wanna know what Siwon have recorded however it doesn't looks like he'll get a chance to hear it now.   

On the other hand, Kyuhyun was thinking hard.  True, the nervous tension that kyuhyun was feeling before was not longer an issue, he's pretty sure Siwon couldn't have change his mind so soon.  However he couldn't shake the feelings on why Siwon isn't here himself.  Why can't he tell him whatever he wanted to say?  Why record it? Where is he? BUT it is a heart he is staring at, so it really shouldn't be that bad? right?

Finally Kyuhyun picked up the ipod after the 4th times the speaker let out another "Kyuhyun...?!".  Detaching the ipod with the speakers, Kyuhyun turned towards somewhere else and narrow his eyes.  Successfully landing on the person behind the counter

"Minho... where is he?!"

"uhmmmm..." Minho startled by the sudden question, he wasn't meant to be ask anything, just observe and report. 

"Don't you 'uhmm' your hyung.  Where is he?"  Kyuhyun sternly question again while stepping toward his donsgaeng before pushing Changmin aside.

"Hyung... well... Siwon-ssi..."

Kyuhyun stop right in front of the counter.  Minho thankful there's a barrier in between them.  While the older with one hand still holding on to the ipod, his other free palm landed on the counter top and the glares surely sending shivers down Minho's neck.  Trying to escape the death gaze, Minho watches as Changmin was motioning him to talk with his hand behind Kyuhyun.  If Kyuhyun ask something, someone better answer.

"Hyung-nim.  Perhaps...i mean don't you wanna heard what Siwon-ssi recorded?"  Minho begged, and even though Kyuhyun didn't know Minho that well, but when this smarty pant have resolve to begging and calling him hyung-nim, the game wasn't far from crash and burn.  

Kyuhyun stay still and continue to send those cold shivers with his eyes.  Making every breath of Minho a tad chilly.

"Aishi... can't believe i'm failing at this.  Look, Siwon-ssi was here about 30mins ago with a bunch of people.  They overtook the whole store as i was about to pack everything up, and made THIS.  He gave me 500,000 won and told me to call him as soon as you heard his recording.  I really don't know where he is NOW.  So please, please hyung-nim stop looking at me like that"    

Kyuhyun bit the lower corner of his lip while digesting what Mino just told him.  Sure he wanna hear what Siwon said on the recording, but he won't do it there.  With Changmin and Minho, god knows when these two will give him a break if Siwon manage to say something beyond his imagination and trust that guy capable of saying the most outrageous thing.  Aish that goof, what have he done now... arghhh...well isn't something should be said in person and not hear from speakers on an ipod,  but it should come pretty handy for black mail in the future...keke

Kyuhyun remove his stares from Minho when he had enough of the begging from his dongsaeng.  He turn to see Changmin looking at him blankly with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Kyu... i seriously have nothing to do with this.  I was in there with you... besides you know what i think?... i think someone's boyfriend has some security issue here"  Changmin was being playful seeing his best friend gloominess vanish from the second his eyes landed on those candles heart.

Kyuhyun let out a deep huff of breath, while looking around the store one more time, savouring this moment of cute candle lights and soft tunes from his silly Wonnie, BOYfriend

"Whatever.  You guys should pack this up before it manage to burns the store down.  I'm going home" Kyuhyun inform the two.  But just before he leave, Kyuhyun turn back to Minho with his palm out stretched.

Minho eye the said hand and his hyung's smirking face and back to the hand.  With those big round eyes, Kyuhyun had a split second of soft hearting.  But the second was too short to make any lasting effect on Kyuhyun.

"Minho-ar, if a man fail at his mission, like he said he did.  Shouldn't that said man..."  Kyuhyun wiggle his fingers indicating something should be landing on it soon, with his face painted such innocent and non-threatening expression. 

"But hyung~~~" Minho whined just only made Kyuhyun smirk more.  He saw how the young was reaching for the money from his backpack with a heavy pout and a complete defeat look on his face. Kyuhyun decided that was enough

"Fine, you could keep the money i guess.  On one condition..."  Kyuhyun said while retracting his hand to a ecstatically beaming Minho.

 

~~~~~

 

"Wow, thanx for getting me out of packing up all those candles Kyu.  Gosh, there must be over hundreds of them.  But hey Minho got 500,000 won for it, its only fair, right?!"  Changmin cheered while draping an arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder as they make their way out of the store leaving behind a happily busy working Minho.

"yeah yeah... talk about fair.  Now, Min you can drive me home."  It was more a demand than a request.

"I have a DATE."

"I saved you from cleaning up.  Now where's your car?"

"b-but...kyu...."

"Come come... i wanna go home, I've sulk all day... i need my shower and food"

Kyuhyun didn't even take note on the whiney sound or the fist throwing in the air from Changmin, as he start making his way to the street of parked car.  It was cold and he really wanna hear what Siwon meant for him to hear on the ipod.  So half jogging, Kyuhyun surely really wanna get home...soon.

 

~~~~~

 

"Thanx Min, see you tomorrow.  Actually my day's off tomorrow, guess i'll see you the day after that.  Safe driving."

Kyuhyun wave a half heartily towards the busy texting Changmin and left his friend.  He slam the door hard and took one last look at the car while he faintly heard something along the line of "its-my-love-obsessed-friend-baby-just-wait-i'll-be-there...." before it drove off. 

Kyuhyun turned back towards his house, he notice how the night wasn't as cold as he thought it will be.  The night sky was lit with a full moon, although he'll like it more if more stars will show up.  He couldn't help the pleasant feeling the full moon brought for him.

It was indeed a full and tiring day.  He was moping around most of the day due to Siwon's unanswered text.  But only to get all excited now due to the recording he got on the ipod.  With a quick pace Kyuhyun was before his front door, inserting his key. 

When the door open, Kyuhyun flip the dim entrance light on, as his eyes spotted on the origami 'lucky star's' that's scatter on the floor.  They were in all different colours, and ranging from coin sizes to pea's size.  Kyuhyun dropping his back pack on the corner, before kneeling down to swipe up a few.  That's when he notice a faint light from his lounge room down the corridor.  Standing up straight Kyuhyun's hopeful heart was telling him to get it....now 

As his eyes follow a beautiful river of stars which leads to the lounge room and where the faint light is.  His eyes was adjusting to the ambience around him and he's starting to see better, forming a perfection silhouette of a certain person.  With the help of the light on the side, Kyuhyun's sight finally landed on the reason for this whole ordeal of the day. 

~~~~~

 

Right in front of Kyuhyun stood a perfect gentlemen.  Choi Siwon dress in dark jeans, a simple white open collar shirt, with a black suit coat.  He look truly like a CEO walk right out of a Forbes magazine cover and about to swoon his one and only.  This might have been the first time Kyuhyun was star-struck by his idol image. 

Siwon may stood a perfection from the outside but his mental state was somewhat of a nervous wreck.  Wasn't Minho meant to call me once Kyuhyun have listen to my recording? arghh... that little ras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter