Progress?!

My Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

So without Kyuhyun slapping his hand off, or Siwon saying another stupid word.  The two continue to stand side by side stealing glances of each other once a while, neither really wanting that 20minutes to pass by too soon, yet

"I think that's long enough..." Changmin suggested while suddenly poking his head next to the blushing Kyuhyun, to which somehow making both nervously jumpe, letting go of each other as their embarrassment sink in. 

"Min-ah... Don't ever do that again!" Kyuhyun frown with his pouted lips while slapping his childhood friend arm repeatedly.

Siwon seeing their closeness can't help his own jealousy from acting out, he forcefully yet trying to be as gentle as possible to head lock Changmin away from his pouting Kyuhyun.

"ahhh...ahhh... siwon... hurt...hurt..." Changmin pleaded while stumble alone with his far too muscular customer/friend/idol.

"Minnie...." Siwon started,

"Don't! call me that... i hated it... " Changmin complain while glaring the guy.

"Fine...fine...." hang-on  "B-but why can Kyuhyun call you min and i can't call you minnie? whats between you two?!" Siwon frantically trying to search for answer but no one seem to be giving him any hint what so ever.

yah.yah.siwon-sii If u think ya acting cool, sorry dude, you've failed completely, Changmin thought while trying desperately to hide his smirks, clear jealousy and desperation screaming out of him.  Dude, pull yourself together ....Changmin internal advice finally caused that smirk across his face while shooking his head at the hopeless taller dude.

"Minnie!" Siwon whines while frustrated-ly stomp his feet once. 

*sigh "He's my best friend Siwon.  Best buds.  Besties, since childhood.  That's it......not boyfriends... nothing in that area.... EVER~~~" Changmin place his hand on Siwon's shoulder to assure him, succufully turning that frown upside down. "And don't you EVER call me that! Ever since you learn that from Yunho, you've been poking fun at me" Changmin pretty much stab his index to Siwon's bicep a couple times as to enter that said information into his system. 

"Yes. yes. yes. of cos...of cos...." Siwon cheerfully smile as he playfully poke his own two index together above his chest at the new information he been given.  Changmin has been a good friend with him since he started coming to this cafe years ago, long before Yunho needed to relocate.  He knew he could trust him in helping getting closer to Kyuhyun if he ask.  Plus its great to have someone on his side for once.  He need a supporting team, hell, he need all the help he can.  However he couldn't quite understand how Minnie never mention Kyuhyun before or how come he never worked here till now.  However Siwon had more important issue to deal with at the moment. 

"Ok if you two girls are done, i've got work to do"  Kyuhyun casually said as he walk pass the two tall guy in his kitchen poking fingers as he assess his injured hand. 

Siwon ran after him just before he could make it out of the kitchen area, pulled on to his none injured hand to halt Kyuhyun from leaving him just too soon  Right arm injured.... Left arm... Safe... OK... Siwon reminded himself not to hurt his cuteness.

"Kyuhyun-ah! y-you haven't given me your number yet?" Siwon face was screaming out concern and worry, he's worry that Kyuhyun would eat his own word. 

Kyuhyun presses his lips to a thin line, before chewing a corner of his lower lip "i-i don't remember my number." Kyuhyun pulled onto his earlobe trying to hide his embarrassment.  "Well i can't help it that i've just gotten a new number, and i've already got enough to remember, even though i do love numbers, but i just haven't come around to remember this one yet"

"HUH~?" was all Siwon could make out as he stared awestruck, Kyunni...sweetness... i could cry... is that what you want?! Siwon try to look back at Changmin hoping his captable friend could help him out, however Changmin had once again skilfully left the two before they notice he was gone.  Despearately Siwon pouted hopelessly and tighten his hold on Kyuhyun. 

"Seriously... *sigh... look give me your number again, i'll text you later when i get home. And i promise i out leak it out this time. Ok?"  Kyuhyun concernly ask, he wasn't gonna screw him up twice, but he felt bad for accidentally admitting he was the one posted the numbers which funny enough Siwon have yet to complain or scold him about.

"Jinja?!" Siwon widen his already round eyes at Kyuhyun as his expression took a 180degree turn, which looks pretty amusing to the latter.  "Ahmm" Kyuhyun hum and nodded. 

"Ok, here...." Siwon took another napkin and just like last time he wrote some numbers on it, folded and handed over to Kyuhyun with hopes in his eyes. 

Kyuhyun took it, cursing himself at how it was this reason he got burn just 20 something minutes ago, how ironic.  He unfold the napkin, seeing those familiar numbers he look back up to Siwon with a question mark on his face and back down on the napkin

"Aren't those...the same..."

"Ah... yes... same number... Why?!" Siwon curiously asked while putting his a hand in his pocket

"Why haven't you change it yet? you must being getting...."

"103 messages per half a minute, yea... it killed my battery so quickly as well, i've got to carry this charger where ever i go these 2 weeks." Siwon explain while showing Kyuhyun his charger and cord which he kept in his jacket.

"So...why haven't you.... ?" Kyuhyun trail off with his stares directed at that silly goofy dimples face, which refusing to give him answers but just stare back with full adoration till Kyuhyun lost his ground and looked away.

"I was afraid you'll change your mind and decided to messsage me one day" Siwon words were sad however there was a hint of confident in his tone which Kyuhyun was a tad annoyed but couldn't hate.

*fake cough* "That's dumb, if i text you when i get home, you'll probably wont get it cos the network would be over loaded.  Come back when you have a new number." Kyuhyun proudly said as he avoided all eye contact with Siwon and slap the napkin back at Siwon.  Yet by the time Kyuhyun glance over, all he saw was Siwon's back and the closing of their cafe entrance.  To which a Changmin once again stick his head by the door frame "You guys done?"  Kyuhyun confusingly shrugged and walk out with a blank look, head back to his work position.  gosh! Choi Siwon, there's really something wrong with you... creepy...   Kyuhyun told himself yet he couldn't lie that a little pain in his heart as he saw the dashing back of his stupid-idol.

~~~~~

For the rest of the night Changmin just couldn't find a moment when his friend isn't in a complete foul mood to ask what happened to the two.  While actually he was totally earsdropping, he couldn't help to notice how Kyuhyun's is especially nasty when it comes to Siwon.  He found it uncanny since Kyuhyun's really good at making first innocent, friendly, kind, pure impression and only letting his bickering, rude, calculating, manipulative true self show.  He thought better leave before the lava starts busting out, so he left Kyuhyun to clean up after closeing due to some lame reason when he actually went gaming, yet another death sentence if Kyuhyun ever finds out. 

~~~~~

 

"KYUHYUN???!!!" Siwon called out as he dashes his way inside the dimmed cafe, luckily it has just past their closing hour which was 9pm or imagine the chaos it'll create as a Super-idol rushes into a crowed cafe. And luckily Changmin didn't lock the front door as he leave or Siwon would be making his way to the hospital by the force he shown.

Kyuhyun squeal as this man crash into his quiet cafe all of the sudden.  Kyuhyun sigh deeply to mask his own glee seeing his glowing dimples again.  Siwon have totally ignore the sigh as he happily hand over a piece of paper.

"What is it?"  Kyuhyun question with no intention in taking the said paper

"My number, silly"  Siwon showing his deeper dimples, which somehow look different from before.  Kyuhyun took a step closer, eyeing the gleefully smiling man in front of him.  Siwon forehead was covered with sweat droplets which also dripping along his side burn, his cheeks are blooming red, as he heavily breathing to which white smoke coming out of those li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter