Flashback - The Encounter

Vieilles Mélodies et Souvenirs Lointains (Old Memories and Distant Melodies)

 

 

Another new semester, another school year to be exact. I’m running late for my first class actually and I’m skateboarding on my way there. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I bumped into someone and being the cold, bad boy I am, I just skated away when I heard a scream.

 

“YAH! You! Have you got no manners at all?” that made me irked at all and I stopped skating.

 

“Tsk, could you be more gentlemanly and pick my stuffs seriously” she said, I could not take anymore this whining and so I faced her and was knocked out of air from my lungs.

 

I was rooted in my place upon seeing an angelic beauty standing a few meters away from me. It seems to be my lucky day meeting the Goddess, the brains and other names the people call her. She’s none other than Sandara Park, known as Dara for short. The top student of this university and she’s also the president of the student council. She’s studying in the arts department, majoring in fashion design. She has a long list of admirers I tell you and I’m one of them. She’s a talented person and a rookie model. I sort of bumped into her of all people, regretting it, I now scurried near her and crouched to the floor to pick her things up. I then handed them to her.

 

“I’m sorry princess, I mean uhm—” I said as I scratched my nape, oh crap I called her princess out of the blue. I’m so screwed.

 

“Aw its okay, at least now I know the school’s bad boy has some manners” she said as she smiled at me. “Thanks” she then walked ahead.

 

“Wait” I heard myself saying, oh farks stupid mouth.

 

She then turned to me. “Yes?”

 

“uhm may I formally know you? I’m Kim Himchan by the way, you can call me Himchan” I said as I held my hand out for shake

 

“Oh, I’m Sandara Park, you can call me Dara for short” she said as she shook my hand. She freaking shook my hand. She then looked at her watch, which made me glance at my watch too. Oh crap I’m going to be late.

 

“Oh crap I’m going to be late” I heard her say “See you around Himchan” she said as she waved bye and dashed to her class and I too skated my way to class. I finally decided, I want to know her better and I want to court her. A smile then plastered in my face as I arrived in my class, good thing I wasn’t late and I saw Daehyun entering the class same time as me. I’m glad I wasn’t the one that was only not in time

 

“Yow, getting late for first class is really a typical you, hehe” Youngguk teased me. We’re in the same year now, 3rd years to be exact. We’re attending our mixed class with the younger years.

 

“I saw him down the hall chatting up with the goddess” Daehyun smirked at me; he’s a second year now together with Youngjae. Wait, so he saw everything down the hall, I then approached him and head locked him

 

“Yah you snoop” I said as I continued to headlock him as our friends laughed at us

 

“Hyungs the professor is here” our maknae Zelo said, he’s currently just entered college together with Jongup and so with that we went respectively to our seats.

 

-----------------------------------------------

So now let’s get to know my friends a little more and ignore the professor for the mean time hehe..

 

So my friends and I are basically called as group named B.A.P. We’re a famous band in the underground club but our main hideout is at the Last Exit. Now let’s introduce my friends

 

I’m Kim Himchan, I play the drums. I’m quite cold to persons I don’t like and somehow mysterious as my friends describe me. I like MBLAQ, the famous idol group of today. 

 

Here's Bang Youngguk – aka Yongguk – he’s our band’s leader. He’s very dependable, like a father figure and the group's peacemaker. He is my partner in crime, my bestfriend. We were in the basketball team during in our high school days but mostly music brought us together even in college. He has a twin by the way whom I sometimes mistook him for the other. When it comes to crazy beats, he's the one you should approach with. He's a fan of the KING of the jockey table (you'll know him later)

 

 

Yoo Youngjae – aka Youngjae – he’s our vocals. He's the brain of the group and his ideas are way awesome. He likes fliptops through which he befriended the "KING" in that field (you'll know him somewhere later in the story as well). he also tends to be shy around some people but once you'll know him, you'll know that he's being like that for a reason. They say I'm the 'mom' of the group but eventually the real mom is Youngjae hehe

 

Jeong DaeHyun – aka DaeHyun – he’s our lead rhythm. Out of the members he’s the most caring of us. He has this fascination for fashion, and likes fluorescent and bold colors thus we named him our fashionista/ wardrobe manager. He's also the one whose updated with information regarding our gigs and the latest trends around, for short he's also our overall manager.

 

Moon JongUp – aka JongUp – he’s our secondary rhyhtm. He's a bit shy and awkward with new people and appear serious but as time pass by you'll get to know him as the most funniest in our group. He's also talented in dancing and in doing backflips. 

 

Choi Jun Hong – aka Zelo – he’s the maknae, he’s awesome with the bass. He’s a lefty by the way, and he attracts a lot of noonas during our stage play. That’s his charm really. He's also good in beatboxing and he's crowned prince of Rapping in the underground scene.

 

So for now that’s all I can share. I better listen now to my professor.