His POV

Vieilles Mélodies et Souvenirs Lointains (Old Memories and Distant Melodies)

 

There was this girl that kept on appearing in my dreams. Her features seemed familiar, like the character from an old love story of mine. The alarm clock woke me up. I shook my thoughts away, thinking the possibility SHE could be back by now.  

 

 

I once caressed the necklace she gave me. It was a simple chain with a lock pendant.

 

(Imagine these two items)

She has the key, which I still kept the day she returned the keys to me. It is ironic that I still wore the necklace even after these years but there's that something inside of me that still binds me to her. Like how I want her to personally unlock these chains that binds me to her. 

 

It had been 5 years since that day. She could be back by now. She’s topping the world as I knew; her pictures are on covers everywhere. It kept reminding me of the girl that I used to love. Love? Do I still love her until now after what she did? My heart died that day if only she knew, but am I really over her? That is something  I really don’t know.

 

B.A.P is still alive. We were struggling for one year after we finally officially debuted and after that we’ve been doing this for 4 years already. It was our goal as a group and now that we’re here, we are indeed very grateful. I’m currently fixing the cymbals at our studio. My thoughts were then suddenly interrupted as our leader cleared his throat. I then looked at him.

 

“You know that she’s back right? So your first love became a top model now.” He said

 

“So? I don’t care the hell what she’ll be doing.” I said as I continued to fix and test my drums

 

“Trust me when I say you don’t even know what the hell happened after she left hyung” our maknae said using a tone that as if carrying a deadly poison.

 

Now that got my attention, what did he mean by that? Did they had communication all along and he didn’t even bother saying it to me? I know for a fact that they were close. I really loved her and I can’t deny it pained me and angered me what she did. She left with just a note and the key. What should have I done then? Thunder even won’t talk to me after so much pleading to tell me where she is after she left. I really don’t know what is happening, but for sure something doesn’t seem right.

 

“What do you mean by that?” I said now really curious and bothered and getting angry for a reason I don’t know either

 

“Oh really hyung” the maknae dared question me.

 

“Aya you two stop it already lets rehearse for our performance this evening okay?” our lead vocals said breaking the tension sweeping the room.

 

“Fine then hyung” the youngest said.

 

Now that’s were I should say the flashback will start from now on from where everything started.

 

 

------\

Hello I'm back with another story... I haven't finished writing my other fics, but I'll update my fics (simultaneously) as soon possible keke so please do check out my other fics... And hope you subscribe and be patient for the updates ^^