Flashback - In the Club Her Version - Getting to know the Royalties

Vieilles Mélodies et Souvenirs Lointains (Old Memories and Distant Melodies)

 

Dara’s POV

After my photo shoot, Teddy and Jay oppa fetched me and then went to Last Exit. We’ll be supporting Teddy oppa for his appearance tonight and since it’s rare of us to come out all together. I also told Bommie earlier that I’ll be out with my brothers tonight since she was asking me earlier to hang around with her. Doongie and Yoochun oppa will come as well on a later time. We are called the Park Royalties in the underground scene. So let’s get to know us before I narrate what happened tonight

 

Yoochun – Park Yoochun = He’s the oldest among us; he’s managing our family business. He used to be an idol with his friends, they were called DBSK,  but then they disbanded and he focused on his acting career. I don’t know how he manages himself being ang actor and being the CEO but I thank Eun Hye unnie for being to withstand him. He was labeled as one of the top eligible bachelors of our country well that was before he met unnie. I call him the caring oppa.

 

Teddy – Park Hong-jun = he’s the second. He manages the company along with Yoochun oppa. He is a renowned producer. With his swag and talent in doing those crazy beats, no wonder when he wouldn’t be labeled the King of the Disk Jockey Table in the underground scene. He also has an organization (a good gang some of sort). This oppa is the sweetest to me.

 

Jay – Jay Park = the third. He finished his major in music and he’s now a famous composer. He is labeled as the prince of drag racing in the underground tracks and the ultimate King of Flip top. He owns a coffee shop and a tattoo shop in Gangnam. He also has an organization (much like Teddy-oppa and they are partners in that field) I call him my twin oppa (due to our close )

 

Dara – Sandara Park = I’m the 4th. I am currently majoring in fashion, a known rookie model and the queen of the underground tracks (I was influenced by Jay-oppa)

Thunder – Park Cheondung = the maknae. I call him Doongie, but he’s well known for his stage name Thunder. He’s in an idol group named MBLAQ; he plays the lead rhythms (let’s pretend MBLAQ is like CN Blue) I label him as the playful maknae.

 

They are all protective; no scratch that, OVERprotective of me as they say I’m their only princess. How over protective? Well let’s enumerate them

 

- Yoochun oppa shows you a serious face first and then just smiles after at you when he’s angry but mark his next words because they carry daggers that carry a combination of the most lethal poison and drugs and those words will truly stab you into tiny pieces until your ego is gone (just like my suitor before who hadn’t returned because what my brother said which up until now I don’t exactly know what he said)

 

- Teddy and Jay oppa = if you angered or done wrong, particularly at me, well you better hide because well let’s just say you don’t want your body to be seen floating in the middle of the ocean now won’t you? (These two are definitely partners in crime)

 

- Doongie is the scariest most when looking at him physically, his evil stares at the person seemed as if you are killed already (like Itatchi’s sharingan), his expression is like he could swallow you whole and his words carrying a snake like attack leaving you with its venom to die (less grave than Yoochun-oppa) (the last time he had that was when my ex made me cry)

 

I may be using metaphors and maybe a teeny bit exaggerating but you see? They are THAT protective of me. So after that introduction let’s go to what happened at Last Exit

----

its a long chapter so I decided to break it into two parts.. Enjoy ^^.