Flashback - The Encounter - Her Version

Vieilles Mélodies et Souvenirs Lointains (Old Memories and Distant Melodies)

 

DARA’s POV

I have been a terrible mood this morning since: 1. My brother woke me up late and 2. I’m getting late for my first class. I’ll get him one of this days and least but not the last 3. A guy bumped me! And he even didn’t bothered to pick my things up so I shouted at him.

 

“YAH! You! Have you got no manners at all?” that made him stopped skating.

 

“Tsk, could you be more gentlemanly and pick my stuffs seriously” I said, he then faced me and he stood still like being petrified.  And I was too knocked out of air from my lungs.

 

I was staring at the guy who bumped me and God is really good to me, he’s one other than the school campus’s tagged bad boy, but I heard he’s getting/ trying to go soft this year though. I then saw him scrambled to where I was and crouched down to pick up my things, he then handed me my belongings. Aigoo he’s a gentleman afterall, that’s definitely a plus points for me.

 

“I’m sorry princess, I mean uhm—” he said as he scratched his nape, oh crap he called me princess, I feel like blushing.

 

“Aw it’s okay, at least now I know the school’s bad boy has some manners” I said as I smiled at him. “Thanks” I then walked ahead or else I’m really getting a late record on my first day of class.

 

“Wait” I heard him saying, oh what is it now. I groaned but then I felt as if I really want to know his name. Afterall, we kinda bumped to each other well mostly on his part

 

“Yes?” I then faced him again

 

“uhm may I formally know you? I’m Kim Himchan by the way, you can call me Himchan” he said as he held his hand out for shake. Aigoo he’s too formal

 

“Oh, I’m Sandara Park, you can call me Dara for short” I said as I shook his hand. You can freaking take me now Lord, he shook my hand! Kyaa >. I then looked at my watch, which made him glance at his watch too. Oh crap I’m going to be late.

 

“Oh crap I’m going to be late. See you around Himchan” I said as I waved bye and dashed to my class and he too skated his way to class.

 

I huffed and puffed as I arrived at our room and sat in and good timing our professor entered our room seconds before I just got in. Bom then nudged me as she scribbled something on her notebook and our notebook chat then started

Blue = Bom

Pink = Dara

Bom then nudged me and my attention then went back to our professor.

 

“So in the second semester you all have to decide which company you’ll be having your internship. And lucky for those who have a line up of companies wanting a certain applicant” she then smiled at me “Anyways good luck to all of you, that is all I have for you today, dismissed.” Our professor then left the room and Bommie started to interrogate me again.

 

“Dara, it must be fate that lead you two to meet each other kyaa!! Why now when we’re on our third year in college. Like you have admired him since our freshman year. You were totally dumbstruck with him drum skills keke” That’s Bom for you with her unendless chattering

 

“I know right Bommie, kyaa” we then stood up and went to the cafeteria to chill out while waiting for our next class.

 

“I’m one hundred percent sure he’ll be courting you from now on.” Bom said

 

“Yah! You’re silly, did you forget about that thing? He’ll be just like others” I said remembering my last relationship, but I don’t want to even remember it. Its partly my fault for having such a frail body anyways.

 

“Aya, don’t let that thing get into you.” She then comforted me “For sure this time around he’ll definitely understand, whoever your next lucky guy is” she then gave me a reassuring smile. Then the girls went squealing as the Kingkas slash the famous group B.A.P entered the cafeteria. I then felt as if someone was staring at me and so I looked back and saw Himchan smiling. Kyaa! I’ll take risks this time. He then waved a hand at me and I just nod. His friend noticed where he was looking at and their banter started, boys really.

 

“Bommie, I’ll have to go first. It seems like I have forgotten my appointment today aisht.” I said remembering my scheduled photo shoot today, way to go for the first day of classes

 

“Okay, I’ll just inform our prof. Good luck. Oh say hi to the guys when you meet them this evening.” Bom then hugged me

 

“Will do Bommie. Bye” I then head off to the location and getting excited for tonight I’ll be hanging out with my brothers.

-------------------

Sorry for the late update, I'm fixing the plot to make sure its smooth sailing ^^.