A Confrontation and A Revelation

Vieilles Mélodies et Souvenirs Lointains (Old Memories and Distant Melodies)

 

Sorry took long to update, I was busy with my training ^^. So here's an update, hope you like it..

-------

 

2 weeks before the comeback

Himchan’s POV

2 weeks before the comeback, Dara and Jay decided to drop by our studio.

 

 “Wazzup guys, long time no chillin’.” Jay said

 

“Anneong guys” Dara said and waved and she smiled. She was also busy for the month as she had to attend numerous shoots and conference. She’s staying for good, but my anger is still here why she hadn’t bothered to contact me all those years.

 

Jay and Youngjae sat at the couch chatting up, Zelo was by the wall resting his back while reading the music sheet Jong-up and Yongguk are checking the instruments and Daehyun was fixing the lyrics at the table. I was fixing the cymbals when Dara approached me

 

“H-Hi Himchan, it-it’s been a while” I just remained silent and continued on what I’m doing “Listen, Zelo kept me on tabs what you guys were doing and I constantly check on him about you as well. I was scared at first when I went there, already regretted why I did that but I have reasons as well why I did that. I am sorry that I just got the courage now to see you. I’m sorry” she said. I can see from my peripheral she’s shaking, like about crying, but I was blinded by my anger and so I faced her.

 

“You don’t know how I have been through when you left! I have waited for so long and you just come here all those and say sorry?! I think I deserve a better explanation than that!” I bursted out, then I noticed she paled and then fainted. I catched her before she fell. I was shaken to the core, what the heck happened “Dara? Dee?”

 

“Noona!” “Dara!” I heard Jay and Zelo said. Zelo stayed rooted to his spot, Jay then ran to us and shoved me out of the way. “Youngjae find an orange canister in her bag now!” he said as he looked at Youngjae, worry and mixed emotions came from him. “Baby, my dearest twin, wake up Tokki. It’s not your time yet, you promised.” He said, wait, not her time yet? What is he talking about?

 

Youngjae then rummaged her bag and found an empty medicine canister which he held on his hand, my eyes then just went wide. Fcuk, I’m doomed what have I done.

 

“Dude, its empty” Youngjae said

 

“!” Jay then carried her “You freaking bastard I hope she still wakes up after this or else I’ll kill you” he then ran outside carrying the lifeless Dara, assisted by Youngjae and Daehyun

 

I just remained slumped on the ground, what just happened? I then looked up and saw my mates look at me, shocked of the events as well. I then saw Zelo sobbing and he strode to me and grabbed my collar the music sheet scattered on the floor where he previously stood.

 

“Are you out of your mind shouting at her?! Haven’t you noticed her so pale and thin huh! You didn’t even think she’s freaking sick!” Zelo said, I haven’t seen him in this state before “F** you hyung!” he then let go of my collar and he slumped on the wall, slid down and cupped his tear streaked face.

 

“Noona don’t die just yet” he barely whispered but I heard his words loud and clear in this deafening silence in the room.

 

“Die? Wha-what do you mean Zelo?” I heard Jong-up said

 

“Gosh hyungs I don’t want her to die just yet! S***! I guess I have to tell you then that she had a heart problem and leukemia. The reason why she also left was to get treatment for that” he stuttered as he continued sobbing, I just went agape. “She had been fighting it all these four years hyung, freaking four years. Yes she may all look so pretty and goddess like on her photos and ads but damn she is fragile hyung, like she is about to break in a second.” Zelo continued

 

“Wa-wait... Wha-what? Leu-leukemia? Heart problem?” I said. I then recalled how pale she looked, and got thinner too “Oh ” I then ran my hands through my hair. “F***, so messed up.” My anger seemed to subside and replaced by worry and regret, she could have just told me before, why? A lot of questions ran into my mind but knowing Dara, she doesn’t want us to worry about her.

 

“Better hide now hyung” Jong-up said “They are one who are not to be messed up”

 

“F, I am totally screwed” I said

 

And then silence engulfed the room....

 

---------

The secret is out ^^