Hospital Pt.2

Vieilles Mélodies et Souvenirs Lointains (Old Memories and Distant Melodies)

Himchan’s POV

Yesterday I went to my sanctuary to clear my thoughts and to sort out my feelings. Today, I am finally facing the monster’s den (Yoochun as the tiger, Teddy as the dragon, Jay as the pit viper and Thunder as Itatchi (it’s my own perspective of what I am about to face today). As I was nearing her hospital room, I saw Teddy and Jay talking. I then approached slowly the dragon and the pit viper.

 

“Dared to show up after the other day’s incident now?” Jay hyung said, I felt the fangs sunk into me, the poison running my veins

 

“Be lucky cause the princess said not to touch you or else your body would be somewhere floating by today” Teddy hyung said, I felt the dragon’s breathing fire

 

“I’m so sorry hyungs I-I really don’t really knew it was her case” I stuttered, dang

 

“Sigh. I guess Zelo already told you then?” Jay hyung said

 

“Yes hyung.” I said “I really sorry hyungs”

 

“Better hear it from her side then. I understand your situation. She’s just too stubborn. I know you two have a lot to talk, but you know her she really doesn’t want to bother us.” Ted hyung said

 

“okay hyung, I’ll go in now” I knocked first then entered the second den. I saw Yoochun and Thunder attending to Dara, then when thunder noticed me in the room he stared at me like I was almost reeled into an illusion and feeling tortured over and over again. Yoochun and Dara noticed Thunder’s silence and they looked at me. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

 

“Ah good day” I then bowed a bit and then r at them.

 

“Good to see you Himchan-sshi” Yoochun said with such formality that its almost felt like a tiger growling at its prey

 

“What are you doing here you freak” Thunder gave me a glare, I can almost feel myself dying in an illusion made by Itatchi (Thunder)

 

“Calm down Doongie” Dara said still smiling. It only made me felt guiltier, if that word ever existed. That’s the Dara I know, always smiling amidst the trials and for being wronged at. She had a very forgiving aura too.

 

“I guess we should leave these two Cheondung. They have a lot to say to each other.” Yoochun said as he stood up. I still am standing near the door way.

 

“But hyung” Thunder whined and cutely protested at his brother. Another side of him that only comes in rare occasions. Yoochun hyung then grabbed Thunder and he just obeyed. Thunder got out first and when Yoochun hyung approached me he showed me his poker face

 

“Make her cry and I won’t pull myself back from ruining you, got it?” then he smiled. The tiger lashed its claws at me. “And also I won’t give a damn where your body will float to” he then went out of the room and I approached Dara and sat by her bedside

 

“Hey there” I said as I clasped her hand, it was cold like a vampire’s hands against a mere mortal’s warm hands. These hands that I don’t want to ever let go again.

 

“Hi” she said

 

“Da—Dee, I’m sorry for the other day I didn’t know. But why you didn’t tell me? Why did you hid it instead, you know I could have understood if you just explained.” I said, a lot of questions swarming inside my head. I can sense she’s about to cry and that my body will be floating somewhere soon.

 

She sniffed “I-I’m sorry Himchan, when I left, I was thinking it would be for the best. I was scared at first when I arrived there. The doctor said that it’s in the early stage but after my third year there it got worse. But still I managed to keep on moving on, that every day will be a bright day, that soon, someday I’ll be reunited with all of you and that be happy with all of you. You were the boy I always mentioned in my interviews. I could never erase you here and here” she pointed at her temples and clasped my hands and brought it near to her heart. I freed my hands and wiped her tears.

 

“I understand, I understand. Don’t stress yourself too much and don’t cry anymore cause definitely my body will wash up on shore soon” I then smiled at her, she then chuckled and hit my arm playfully

 

“Yah they can’t touch you, I’ll be really upset if they did something to you.” She said as she smiled at me

 

“There you go my smiling angel” I said as I caressed her cheeks

 

“Lay with me here, it’s so cold” Dara then said and I complied with her.

 

“Rest for a while now Dee, I’ll just be here” I said as I her hair

 

“Hum me a song then” she said as she snuggled against me, we luckily fit in snugly with the bed.

 

“Okay” I said and hummed her favorite song and soon she was off to dreamland. “I’m sorry again for the other day, I promise and will try to make it up to you. We’ll start anew and we’ll make things alright again” I then clasped the necklace with the key on it. The same necklace she left with me the day she left.

 

Seeing her asleep and this close again made me feel alive. I’ve waited all my life for her to comeback, those pent up feeling of loneliness, brokenness and anger vanished as I knew that she never had doubted our love for a minute. I know she may know of the girls I had a fling with through Zelo. I thought they could replace her, but they were close to never from her. She was all I ever needed and with the fact that she’s here with me, it’s enough already and I feel complete again.