~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Two

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Okay so in ep One, i left you wondering who Mi-sun went to see... here's Ep Two!! READ/RATE/MESSAGE :) ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Hit me" By Shinee Song Here (mmm Key ^-^)

 

Jaejoong stood before me looking dazed and slightly rough looking,

“Urrr sure, my place is slightly messy but come on in,”

“Thanks Oppa!’ I grinned entering his house.

Jaejoong shut the door behind me. We began walking to his kitchen when a distinctive laugh caught my attention.

“Is that Yoochun Oppa?” I asked looking at Jaejoong.

“Hmm? Oh yeah, Yoochun and Yunho are round, I almost forgot!’ Jaejoong replied sleepily as we entered his kitchen.

I shrugged and sat down at the kitchen table then buried my head in my arms. I heard the fridge open and close then felt someone sit across from me.

I peeked through the gap in my arms to see Jaejoong staring at me, sipping a juice carton. He was waiting for me to talk but it’s never that easy for me.

“Are you gonna talk or are you just gonna stare at me through the gap in your arms?” Jaejoong smirked at me.

“Damn it Oppa, you have some kind of hawk vision!” I grumbled sitting up properly.

Jaejoong laughed, “Whatever just spill it!”

I sighed, “We had another argument,”

“What, you and Joon?” Jaejoong asked stupidly.

“Of course me and Joon, who else?!” I growled out.

Jaejoong shrugged and smirked, “I don’t know, maybe your car again,”

I ran my fingers down my face, “Jae that was one time! I was late for a meeting and my car wouldn’t start!”

“I know but it was fun to watch you curse at your car!” Jaejoong chuckled cutely.

I rolled my eyes at him and buried my head back in my arms.

“Heyyyy…was it really that bad?” Jaejoong attempted to comfort me.

“Yes it was Oppa, it’s the same old argument again and again,” I mumbled looking at him.

“Why don’t you just tell him,” Jaejoong sighed, he was probably as sick of this as I was.

“No Jae I can’t do that, the whole point of getting married, is for both of us to want it to happen…If I tell him I want to marry him, I won’t know if he actually wants to marry me of his own will and love, and you know how Joon is, he’d marry me just to please me and that’s not how I want to be!’ I explained messaging my temples.

“How do you even have the patience to wait like this?” Jaejoong asked with a concerned glare.

I shook my head, “I have no idea…I guess I love him that much to wait till he’s ready…But to be honest, I don’t think he’s thought about marriage or our future at all, he too caught up in the idol life,”

Jaejoong huffed, “Honestly Mi-sun, I don’t see you holding on for much longer, not matter how much you love him,”

I looked at Jaejoong and frowned, “Neither do I,”

Jaejoong gave me a comforting smile and reached his hand over and placed it on my arm, it lightly. I smiled back weakly and tried to clear my mind.

“Mi-sun! Long time no see!” Yunho bellowed out walking into the kitchen, Yoochun followed behind him quietly.

“Hi Yunho, Hey Micky,” I gave them a short wave.

“Hey Mi-sun, how you been?” Micky replied taking a seat at the table between me and Jaejoong while Yunho grabbed something from the fridge.

“Okay I guess, normal ups and downs, just the simple life really,” I answered sitting up as Jaejoong moved his hand from my arm.

“How’s you and Changsun?” Yunho asked sitting opposite Micky,

I faked a smile, “Me and Joon are-“

*Ring Ring, Ring Ring *

My phone began vibrating. I took it out of my pocket and read the screen. It was Joon.

“Speak of the Devil,” I sighed gesturing for the guys to hold on for a second as I picked up the call.

“Hello Joon, Goodbye Joon!” I quickly said before ending the call and continuing my conversation,

“Let’s just say Joon and I aren’t talking right now,”

Yunho his chin, “Ohhh…is this because of the Hyoyeon kiss?”

“YUNHO!” Jaejoong and Yoochun scorned at him.

“Oppas it’s fine…That’s not why Joon and I aren’t talking, although it is a big issue,” I answered reluctantly.

Yoochun gave me a sympathetic expression while Yunho gave off an awkward vibe. They were really doing their best to comfort me.

“So how long till you talk to him again?” Jaejoong asked intrigued.

I thought for a second, “Hmm…2 days, that should be enough time for him to figure it out, hopefully!”

“I’m sure he will,” Yoochun smiled at me along with Yunho and Jaejoong.

Let’s see if Mr Lee Joon can step up to the plate this time.