~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep One

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Episode one, hell yeah! READ/RATE/MESSAGE ^-^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa... Playing: "Bittersweet" By Brave brothers Ft M, Mabus, Kim HyunAh(4Minute), RED ROC, Basick Song Here(I love this song!)

 

“MI-SUN COME BACK!” I heard Joon shout to me.

I continued to walk away from him, I didn’t want to do this now.

“MI-SUN STOP!”

I felt Joon grab my hand and stop me from walking. He spun me round to face him.

“Mi-sun talk to me!” Joon pleaded me to speak with concerned eyes.

“I rather not do this Joon,” I sighed as I removed myself from Joon’s hold and began walking away.

“GOD, WHAT THE HELL’S WRONG WITH YOU!” Joon shouted making me stop in my tracks.

I shook my head and began walking back to him, he’d done it now….

“What’s wrong with me?! That’s rich coming from you!” I spat back standing before him.

“What the is that supposed to mean?” Joon was oblivious.

“YOU GOING AROUND WITH FEMALE IDOLS LIKE I DON’T EXIST!” I shouted back on the brink of tears.

“I’m just pretending, I have to keep up the image!” Joon yelled back with frustration in his eyes.

“YOU KISSED HYOYEON FROM SNSD!” I shouted back again.

Joon huffed and shook his head, “…Oh...I see, so you’re jealous!”

I let out a small bitter laugh, “Okay, I admit I am jealous but Joon, you kissed her without being scripted to and without putting your thumb in the way, it was a real kiss!”

Joon ran his fingers through his hair, “Okay so I have a crush on her but I don’t love her,”

“That’s not the point Joon…We’re together and we have been for three years, I love you sooo much that I want to…” I stopped myself before I could say it.

I stared at Joon for a moment, it was obvious he wasn’t with me on this, so what was the point.

“Want to what Mi-sun? Tell me!” Joon urged the truth out of me but I wasn’t going to say it.

“Forget it Joon, I’m going home,” I sighed and began to walk away from him.

“MI-SUN!” Joon called to me but I just ignored him.

After 3 years of being together you’d figure marriage would be on the cards for us but Joon seems to be caught up pretending to be single, but what do you expect from a hot idol surrounded by some many females that find him attractive.

I should be used to it now…but I’m not.

I sighed then got into my car and drove away. I could see Joon in my rear view mirror standing there, watching me drive away.

This wasn’t the first argument we’ve had, recently they’ve been coming thick and fast and as always, I run away…

I drove past my house, I wasn’t going home yet anyway. I needed a bit of calm company and I knew just the person.

I pulled up outside a beautiful house and got out my car. There was no grantee they’d be home but it was worth a try.

I paced myself and walked to the front door. I tied my hair bun a little tighter then knocked on the door.

The door opened and I smiled, “Hi Oppa, can I come in?”