~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Nine

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

here's 9.. Blind date! :O  :) READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "What a girl wants" By 4minute Song Here

 

*Ring Ring, Ring Ring*

I picked up my phone and read the screen. It was Joon again. I placed my phone down on the side table and let it continue to ring.

Joon had called me every day for the past two weeks and for the past two weeks I have been trying to heal my heart and ignoring every call.

Joon wasn’t letting go of me and I didn’t want him to but how can we continue when we don’t want the same thing for our future.

I sighed and got up then walked to the kitchen. Suddenly there was a loud knock on my front door. I walked to the door and looked through the side window, it was Jaejoong.

I opened the door, “Jae what are you doing here?”

Jaejoong gave me a devious smirk, “Well I’m here to take a certain Miss Moody out!”

I rolled my eyes, “No such person lives here,”

Jaejoong chuckled “Your face says differently,”

I faked a wide grin, “Happy now!”

Jaejoong nodded, “Yes, now let’s go out!”

“I don’t want to go out,” I huffed folding my arms.

“Not even on a date with me?” Jaejoong gave me a suggestive look.

I screwed up my face, “A pity date?!”

“Noooo not a pity date, think of it as a favour to a good friend,” Jaejoong smiled holding his hand out.

“I look like trash, I’m not going anywhere,” I replied fighting him all the way.

“Well get changed and I’ll wait here!” Jaejoong smiled. There was no way he was going to leave me alone.

“Fine! I’ll be 15 minutes so you might as well wait inside,” I huffed opening the door wider.

Jaejoong smirked and walked in, “I knew you’d say yes,”

“Shut up Oppa!” I laughed and pushed him as I shut the door.

JOON P.O.V.

“Hyung Joonie, are you ready?” Cheondoong popped his head through the gap in the door.

“Urrr I guess so,” I muttered adjusting my shirt.

“Don’t be all moody Hyung, you’ll depress your blind date!” Mir pushed opened the bedroom door fully to reveal all four members waiting.

“Why did I even agree to this?” I growled out picking up my phone.

Seungho grabbed my phone out of my hand, “No way, you’re not gonna call her again!”

“I wasn’t gonna call Mi-Sun!” I lied hoping I’d get my phone back.

“Yes you were Hyung…I don’t know why you keep calling her, she obviously doesn’t want to speak to you,” Mir stated the obvious.

“And even if she did pick up what would you say to her Joon? You still haven’t figured out what she wants from you,” G.O added in a stern tone.

I rested my hand on my chin, “Maybe you’re right…maybe I should just let her go,”

“No Hyung we’re not saying that, just give it time, there’s still hope!” Mir smiled and patted me on the shoulder.

“But for now, you have a blind date!” Cheondoong grinned widely.

“Okay,” I sighed then followed my band members out of the bedroom.

I grabbed my keys from the side table then we all left the house. We began walking to the place where I would meet my blind date.

“So what’s she like?” I asked trying to make an effort.

“Nice!” They chimed out with devious grins.

“What that’s it?!” I glared at them.

“We can’t give too much away or you’ll figure it out!” Cheondoong chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, “Fine! So where are you guys going?”

“AMUSEMENT PARK!” G.O and Mir yelled out.

“Ah no fair! I wanna go too!” I huffed screwing up my face.

“Nope, you’re gonna have a nice date with a nice girl!” Seungho stood his ground.

I sighed and kept quiet for the rest of the journey. It wasn’t long till we found ourselves in front of a little restaurant.

“This is where we leave you Hyung,” Cheondoong chimed out.

I faked a smile and waved.

“JOON FIGHTING!” They waved back before running off to have their fun.

Suddenly a waitress popped up in front of me before I could even step inside.

“Ah…Lee Joon, Y-you’re tables here, outside,” She stuttered and pointed to one of the outside tables. I read her nametag.

“Mirai, thank you, are you a fan of MBLAQ?” I asked as she walked me to my table.

She nodded enthusiastically, “Y-yes MBLAQ are so good, I really like your dancing!”

“Thank you very much…urrr is it okay if I can have a glass of water?” I asked as I sat down at the two-seater table.

“Yes of course, I’ll be back in a second,” She bowed politely and rushed inside the restaurant.

I picked up the menu and began reading it. I really didn’t want to be on this date but I couldn’t keep drowning in my sorrow. I’m so in love with Mi-Sun but I guess I need to try to heal my broken heart.

“Hi Joon!” I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up from my menu, “HYOYEON?”

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Mi-Sun are you gonna eat that or wear it?!” Jaejoong shouted snapping me back into reality.

I looked down to see that my Ice cream had dripped onto my lap.

“Ah !” I hissed wiping it away with my finger.

“Here let me help,” Jaejoong said before taking his tissue and wiping my lap.

I breathed out heavily and looked up at the sky, “Jae what’s wrong with me?...I had the perfect guy and I let him go, why am I so stupid?!”

“Hey you’re not stupid, Joon’s the stupid one for not seeing his future with you…It’s understandable Sunnie, he can’t expect you to wait forever,” Jaejoong comforted me.

I sighed and looked at him, “That’s the thing Oppa, I would wait for him forever,”

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight embrace.

“Oppa!” I whimpered out.

“Shhh it will be okay, there’s still hope…Joon will see what he’s let slip through his fingers and all will be okay again,” Jaejoong preached.

“Urrr Oppa, I think you just squashed my Ice cream!” I giggled.

Jaejoong slowly let go of me and looked down. Both my top and Jaejoong’s shirt were smeared with chocolate chip Ice cream.

“Ah Mi-sun, I’m so sorry!” Jaejoong said trying to find some tissue.

“It’s okay Oppa…and I think you may be right, Joon might realise one day,” I smiled eating a chocolate chip off my top.

Jaejoong chuckled, “Good, now I think we should head back to yours to get cleaned up,”

“Sure,” I smiled getting up with Jaejoong.

We walked towards my car and I unlocked it. Just before Jaejoong got in I grabbed his arm, “Thank you Jaejoong,”

Jaejoong smiled and shrugged, “That’s what friends are for!”

JOON P.O.V.

Hyoyeon had been talking for several minutes but I had completely zoned out.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Hyoyeon’s voice broke into my mind.

“Urr yeah I’m fine!” I lied focusing on her face.

She raised her eyebrow, “Be honest with me Oppa,”

I sighed, “I’m enjoying being here with you but my heart longs for someone else…It’s like since she left me, I’ve realised how much I love her and how much I miss her,”

Hyoyeon tilted her head to the side and spoke, “Why don’t you tell her that,”

I frowned, “It’s not that simple…She left me because I didn’t know what she wanted, she wants more than what we were and I don’t know what that is,”

Hyoyeon let out a little cackle, “Ah Boys never know what a girl wants! How long were you two together?”

“Just over 3 years,” I answered awaiting advice.

Hyoyeon’s mouth dropped open, “And you don’t know what she wants from you?!”

I shook my head shyly.

She huffed at me, “Its obvious Joon! She wants commitment, she wants to know that you see her as the one, the one you want to spend your future with,”

I thought for a second. What Hyoyeon said made a lot of sense but I was still lost. Then it struck me…

“Marriage…”