~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Ten

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

there's two more episodes after this! :O READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Next Day" By Big Bang (Seungri solo) Song Here

 

JOON P.O.V.

“Mi-Sun…I want to say I’m sorry, I love you…I….No that doesn’t sound right!” I growled hitting the bathroom mirror.

I had been practising my speech for three days straight since I realised what Mi-Sun finally wanted and what I finally wanted.

I stared myself down in the mirror, “Okay Joon just relax, you can-“

“Hyung get out! I need to pee!” Cheondoong screamed from the other side of the door.

I breathed out heavily and opened the door to see Cheondoong hopping around and Mir leaning against the wall.

“Why did you pick the bathroom to practise your apology proposal?” Mir spoke up.

I scratched my head, “It has good acoustics,”

Mir gave me an odd look then shrugged.

“I don’t understand why you have to practise Hyung,” Cheondoong hummed out still hopping about.

“EXACTLY! You know what you should do…you should grab her like this...” Mir grabbed Cheondoong and held him in his arms,“…Then look into her eyes and say ‘I love you, now let’s make love forever!’”

“Mir get off me!” Cheondoong squirmed pushing Mir away as he tried to kiss him.

I laughed at them both and Mir’s interesting advice.

“Obviously not exactly like that but speak from the heart,” Mir chuckled watching Cheondoong adjust his t-shirt...

“You’re right Mir, I think I’m gonna go see her now!” I smiled widely.

Mir nodded and clapped, “Good Hyung!”

“Ah okay, if that's sorted can I go pee now?!” Cheondoong asked staring at me impatiently.

“Oh right sorry!” I chuckled stepping out of the bathroom.

“Thank you!” Cheondoong squealed running in and slamming the door behind him.

Mir smiled and patted me on the back, “So you need us to come with you?”

“No…I got to do this alone,” I grinned nervously.

“Well go get her Ninja!” Mir chuckled out pushing me down the hall.

NORMAL P.O.V.

I sat down on my sofa and began flicking through the channels. Jaejoong had just left. He came round to drop off my bag I left at his house last night.

Jaejoong had done the best he could to comfort me these past weeks, especially since Joon stopped calling me three days ago.

I guess we’re finally over….

A loud knock on my door interrupted my channel flicking. I sighed and went to the door. I looked through the side window curtain to see Joon.

My heart skipped a beat and I quickly hid against the door and breathed slow deep breaths.

“Please say he didn’t see me!” I panted quietly to myself.

“Mi-Sun open the door, I know you’re in there, I saw you peak through the curtain!” Joon’s muffled voice came from other side of the door as he banged against it.

I covered my mouth to quiet my heavy breathing. I wanted to answer the door but I didn’t want it to be a waste of time.

“Mi-Sunnie please, just give me five minutes!” Joon muffled again.

I plucked up my courage and turned around to answer the door. I opened the door and Joon was standing there staring directly at me.

“What do you want Changsun?” I spoke quietly, my heart was beating so fast.

“I wanted to say I’m so sorry for not understanding what you wanted us to be, now I know you want more of a commitment,” Joon explained sincerely.

I felt butterflies develop in my stomach. I think he really understands now. I stayed quiet and let him continue to speak.

Joon held his hand to his heart, “I never really thought about us like that, I was just happy with the way we were….It wasn’t until my date with Hyoyeon when I realised how much you mean to me and-“

“Wait…You went on a date with Hyoyeon?!” I hissed at him, I couldn't believe this.

“Urr y-yeah but nothing happened!” Joon stuttered out.

I could feel my heart splitting in two, the butterflies had disappeared and I was about to break.

I shook my head and walked back inside, slamming the door in Joon’s face. I rested against the door and began to cry.

“Mi-Sun it’s not what you think, please let me in!” Joon begged banging against my door.

I slid down the door and sat on the floor, weeping hard,

“Just go Joon! Just leave me alone!” I cried back hugging my knees against my chest.

“Mi-Sun please!” Joon begged again continuing to bang hard against my door.

“JUST GO!” I screamed out rocking back and forth.

Then the banging stopped. This time he had got the message, he had left me alone to cry and feel this heartache.