~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Five

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Fun with Jaejoong! READ/RATE/MESSAGE! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "What do i do" By 2am Song Here:)

 

I drove up to a street and parked the car. I had drove Jaejoong 45 minutes to get to this place and I still have no idea where we were.

I turned off the engine and looked at Jaejoong, “Okay so what are we doing here?”

Jaejoong smiled and pointed out the window. I looked in the direction and saw a Club bar across the street. It was Jaejoong’s and Yoochun’s well-known drinking place.

I shook my head, “Uh uh No way, I’m not drinking you can’t make me!”

“Awww come on Mi-Sun, a little drink won’t hurt!” Jaejoong gave me his cute expression.

“It’s 3pm in the afternoon Oppa, you can’t be serious!” I said glaring at him.

Jaejoong smirked and nodded.

“No, Oppa No!” I scorned at him.

Jaejoong gave me his cute y pout, the one I could never say no to.

“Jae don’t do that, please don’t!” I begged him to stop the pout.

Jaejoong continued and added little whining sounds.

“Okay fine, let’s go,” I muttered giving in.

“Yay!” Jaejoong clapped excitedly and got out of my car.

I huffed and got out of my car. I locked it and followed Jaejoong across the street and into the bar.

The bar was quiet after all it was the afternoon. We looked around for somewhere to sit then a distinctive laugh filled my ears.

“Please don’t tell me Yoochun’s here,” I groaned out with a panicky tone.

“Yeah all the guys are here-Wait what exactly is wrong with Yoochun being here?” Jaejoong asked picking up on my tone.

“He always makes me do stuff when we drink!” I whined out.

Jaejoong gave me a worried glare, “What stuff?”

“Ewww no Oppa! Not that sort of stuff, he made me do the chicken dance for Joon on my birthday then I puked on myself,” I pouted staring at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong sniggered a little and put his arm around my shoulders, “Look, I’ll make sure Yoochun doesn’t make you do silly things okay?”

“Fine!” I grumbled then Jaejoong pulled me to where the rest of DBSK were sitting.

We stopped in front of the table and waited to be noticed, Changmin and Junsu were the first to notice us.

“Hi Hyung, hi Mi-Sun!” They smiled happily.

I smiled back and gave them a slight wave, Jaejoong just nodded. Yunho nodded his head at us and gestured us to take a seat. Jaejoong sat next to Yunho then I noticed Yoochun smirking at me.

“Don’t give me that look Chun, I’m not going to do the chicken dance again, Jae won’t let me!” I stuck out my tongue at Yoochun and sat down next to Junsu.

“Aww Jae come on! Mi-Sun is good entertainment when she’s drunk!” Yoochun moaned reached for his glass.

Jaejoong smirked and grabbed Yoochun’s glass before he could, “So are you but we don’t make you do embarrassing things, you do that all by yourself!”

Yoochun rolled his eyes at Jaejoong then focused on Changmin who was making weird faces.

Jaejoong handed me Yoochun’s glass of an unknown alcoholic substance, “Down that for me,”

“Urrr okay,” I nodded then picked up the glass and downed its contents. The taste was so strong, it left a burning feeling in my chest.

I screwed up my face, “Urrghhhh, what the hell is in this Yoochun?!”

Yoochun chuckled, “Ummm…Vodka, Rum, hint of Whiskey and a dash of Sake!”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, “Okay…So if I’m drinking, who’s gonna take me and my car home?”

“That’s my job!” Jaejoong winked at me.

“Now we got a designated driver, let’s get drinking!” Yoochun bellowed out.

~/\/\~

My head was spinning, my eyes we blurred, Jaejoong had succeeded in getting me drunk. Sadly I knew that wasn’t the end of Jaejoong’s plan. Alcohol is like my truth serum, luckily no one had asked me anything yet.

“So Mi-Sun-ahhhh…Why are you not talking?” Changmin slurred.

“Because I might s-say something sss-stupid!” I giggled out, I really couldn’t control my mouth.

“So how is you and Joon?” Jaejoong smirked at me.

“Don’t get me started on him, I’m sick of waiting for him! He obviously doesn’t want to marry me and that’s all I want…Oh, you know what I should, I should soooo break up with him, yeah I should do it now!” I pushed myself up from my seat then fell down. Junsu caught me and sat me up.

“Mi-Sun, I don’t think that’s a good idea, you should think it over for a few days,” Jaejoong said holding my hand across the table.

I pushed Jaejoong’s hand away, “No, I’ve been thinking about it for a month now, Joon’s not ready for a big-and I mean like huge commitment and I am!”

I pushed myself up from the seat and this time found my balance. I began walking towards the bar exit. I felt someone’s hands on my shoulders,

“Uh uh, no you don’t, I’m taking you home!” I heard Jaejoong’s voice say.

“But Jae I have to-“

“You heard the sober man Mi-Sun, we’re taking you home!” Yoochun giggled out and stood up next to me.

I huffed and leaned my head on his shoulder, I couldn’t really argue with them. I let them lead me out of the bar and to my car.

Jaejoong took my keys out of my bag and opened the car doors. Changmin and Yoochun got in the backseat with Junsu and made me lay down on their laps.

I was probably really uncomfortable but I honestly couldn’t feel a thing. Jaejoong got in the driver’s seat and Yunho got in the passenger seat. As soon as I heard Jaejoong start up the car, my eyes began to close.

~/\/\~

I fluttered my eyes open to see I was no longer in my car with the guys. Instead I was on my bed in my room and I was still drunk. I looked over at my desk clock and squinted, it was only 8pm. I still had time to talk to Joon, if I could get up.

I sat up slowly and stretched, suddenly I heard someone moving around in my Kitchen.

“Jae!” I whispered to myself.

I slowly got off my bed and walked to my window. I opened it and began to climb out.

“Sorry Oppa but I have to,” I mumbled quietly as I clumsily shimmied down my drain pipe.

I stumbled on my feet as I got to the ground then ran in the direction of the MBLAQ dorm house.

Even though my vision was pretty shot, I managed to find my way to MBLAQ’s front door. I pounded my fist against the door and waited patiently swaying my arms.

The door opened.

I giggled and waved, “Helllloooooo…”