~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Eleven

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Here's the second to last ep Enjoy! READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Oasis" By B2ST/BEAST Song Here

 

JOON P.O.V.

“YOU WHAT?!” G.O. and Mir shouted at me.

I wiped my eyes and sniffed, “I told her that I went on a date with Hyoyeon,”

“Why the hell would you do that?!” Seungho scorned me.

“I didn’t mean to, it came out wrong,” I croaked out trying to stop myself from crying.

“Jesus Hyung! Did it ever occur to you that something like that would hurt Mi-Sun?!” Mir lectured me.

I hung my head low, they were right I messed up.

“Stop shouting at Hyung!” Cheondoong growled out.

Everyone went quiet and looked at him.

“Instead of being angry at Hyung, we should be helping him! It was our idea in the first place to set Joonie Hyung up on a date with Hyoyeon…this is our fault as well as Joon’s!” Cheondoong stared at us intensely.

“Hyung we’re sorry for shouting at you, it wasn’t our place,” Mir apologised to me.

I wiped my face and nodded, “It’s okay…I just don’t know what to do now,”

The guys sat around me and began to think…maybe it was worthless trying to fix something I’ve broken to pieces.

“I got it!” Mir stood up abruptly.

We stared up at him and awaited his idea.

“Okay so what if we, now bare with me…what if we kidnap Mi-Sun and Joon Hyung can rescue her!” Mir explained jumping around.

“No,” We said flatly.

Mir pushed out his lip and sat on the floor sulking. We ignored him and continued to think.

Seungho and G.O clicked their fingers and looked at each other. It was like they were having a secret conversation.

“You want to marry Mi-Sun right?” G.O asked staring at me intensely.

“Yes, more than anything,” I breathed out nervously, that was the first time I had admitted it out loud.

“Awwww!” Cheondoong and Mir cooed out making me feel embarrassed.

Seungho rolled his eyes, “Anyway back to the idea…Mi-Sun is very romantic right?”

“Yeah,” I answered trying to figure out what they were getting at.

“Sooo...” G.O hummed out raising his eyebrows.

“Ohhhh!” Mir and Cheondoong clicked on.

“Oh what?” I questioned them confused.

Seungho huffed and ran his fingers down his face, “A romantic proposal?!”

“A public romantic proposal!” G.O added.

I stood up, “That’s brilliant! But where? And I don’t think Mi-Sun’s even going to talk to me now,”

Mir his chin, “Well we can figure out the proposal place easy but....we’re gonna need help talking Mi-Sun into showing up,”

“Jaejoong Hyung!” Cheondoong suggested putting his finger up.

“Yeah! You gotta call Jaejoong, he can convince or trick Mi-Sun to come to where ever you’re gonna propose,” G.O stated.

“I don’t know, what if he just blows me off cause I messed up,” I said hesitantly.

“It’s your last option Joon, you gotta do it!” Seungho commanded.

“Fine, I’ll do it,” I sighed taking out my phone.

JAEJOONG P.O.V.

“He did what?” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“He went on a date with Hyoyeon,” Mi-Sun cried out, curled up on her sofa.

I sighed and sat next to her. She automatically moved and laid her head on my lap, the rest of her body curled up in a ball. I her hair out of her face. I had no idea what to say, she was torn and I was angry with Joon for doing this to her.

“Oppa…don’t hurt him…” Mi-Sun whimpered out.

“Sunnie I wouldn’t dare even though I want to, I don’t think it will help anything,” I sighed placing my other hand on her shoulder.

“I’ve lost him Oppa,” Mi-Sun sniffed breathlessly.

She was broken. I hated to leave her like this but I had to.

“Sunnie, I don’t want to leave but I got to meet Yunho and the guys for practise,” I sighed out feeling guilty.

Mi-Sun sat up and looked at me, “You go Oppa, I’ll be fine,”

“You sure?” I asked still not wanting to leave her.

She nodded, “I’m sure, I need time alone,”

I gave her a smile and kissed her forehead, “If you need me or anything just call okay?”

Mi-Sun nodded, “Okay,”

I gently hugged her then got up leaving her on the sofa. She curled up into a ball again and waved me goodbye. I waved back as I left the living room. I sighed and left her house with a slight stabbing in my heart. She was suffering so much and I hated it.

I walked to my car and opened my door. Just as I was about to get in, my phone rang. I closed my car door and took my phone out my pocket.

It was Joon. I gritted my teeth and answered the call, “What do y-“

“Okay Hyung listen, I know how you must hate me for the whole ‘Hyoyeon date’ thing but it’s not how it sounds!” Joon’s voice sounded desperate and rushed.

“Really? Going out on a date with the girl you kissed that caused your relationship to break apart, in which my best-friend, the one you’re supposed to love is crying her eyes out on her sofa!” I hissed back.

“Oh…” Joon’s sigh sounded slightly sad but I wasn’t going to let up on him.

“Oh?! That’s all you have to say?! Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t hang up on you?” I growled down the line.

There was a short pause then Joon answered, “Because I want to propose to Mi-Sun…but I need your help…”

I paused and smirked to myself, “I’m listening…”

I guess he's finally got it….