~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Six

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Ep 6! Okay this ones a little short a sweet, but the next one should be better! ^-^ READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "I'm y" Yuya Masua Song Here (He's cool :)

 

THUNDER P.O.V.

“Hyung are you gonna tell us what happened or what?” Mir asked Joon the question we all wanted to know.

“Yeah Joonie, we really want to know!” I backed Mir up.

“Nothing happened,” Joon huffed and folded his arms then focused on the T.V.

“Something definitely happened because you’ve been quiet all day,” G.O stated.

“I messed up okay!” Joon grumbled out.

“What did you say Hyung?!” I asked slightly worried.

“What’s with the third degree?!” Joon grunted at us.

“Why are you being so defensive?” G.O was getting under Joon’s skin.

“I’m not! She didn’t like the flowers and I didn’t say what she wanted me to, Okay end of story!” Joon growled out and focused back on the screen.

I could hear a weird banging sound coming from outside, “I think someone’s at the door,”

G.O looked at me, “Go answer it,”

I groaned, “Why me?”

“Because you heard it, therefore you can answer it!” Mir grinned cheekily at me.

I huffed and pushed myself up from the chair I was sitting on. I walked towards the front door and opened it.

“Helllllooooo!” Mi-Sun giggled waving at me.

The smell of alcohol hung off her like a coat, she was definitely drunk.

“Mi-Sun are you okay?” I asked holding my hand out for her to take.

She nodded and pushed my hand away. She then stumbled passed me into the house. I shook my head and shut the door then watched her as she stood staring around the hallway.

She then lost her balance and tumbled backwards, I caught her and stood her back up.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” I asked again placing my hands on her shoulders.

She looked up at me and smiled cutely, “I’m fine, Jusst a little bit tissspy!”

“Uh huh…Okay, let’s just take you into the living room now,” I hummed to her and guided her into the living room.

As soon as we got to the sofa, Mi-Sun ran to Mir and hugged him full force.

“Chulyong!” She squealed echoing in our ears.

“Mi-Sun!” Mir chuckled back then sniffed her, “Have you been drinking Noona?”

Mi-Sun let go off him and giggled, “Jusst a little bit!”

She then turned around and waved at G.O and Seungho, “Hi Oppas!”

G.O chuckled loudly, “Hey Mi-Sun,”

Seungho smiled, “Have a fun night?”

Mi-Sun nodded frantically then noticed Joon. Joon looked away from her then focused back on the T.V. creating a tense atmosphere.

I cleared my throat, “So Mi-Sunnie, what are you doing here?”

She bit her lip and pointed to Joon, “I need to talk to him!”

“Me?! What did I do now?” Joon groaned out messing with his hair.

“It’s not what you’ve done, more what you haven’t done, you are so-“

“Maybe you and Hyung should go upstairs and talk!” I said walking up to Mi-Sun and calming her down, she looked like she was going to hit Joon.

Mi-Sun looked at me and nodded then stared back at Joon. Joon rolled his eyes and huffed before getting up.

“Come on Mi-Sun,” Joon called back to her before walking out of the room.

Mi-Sun looked around at us and smiled, “I won’t be long ssooo ssstay here!” She then ran off to follow Joon.

I shook my head and turned back to my band members, “So what do you think is gonna happen?”

G.O just shrugged, as did Seungho.

“Maybe they’ll make up and Mi-Sun will show Joon her y wave style!” Mir bellowed out.

We all burst into laughter and I sat down in Joon’s space.

JOON P.O.V.

I began walking down the hall to me and Mir’s room. I could hear Mi-Sun trailing behind me breathing kind of heavily.

It was too silent, I had to say something,

“So Jae took you drinking huh?” I called back.

“Mmmmhmmmm…It didn’t start off like that, we sssuppose to have lunch then he took me to his favourite bar and Yoochun and the resst were there,” Mi-Sun slurred back.

I smiled to myself, “Ah Yoochun, did he make you do the chicken dance again?”

“Nooo Jae Oppa said he wouldn’t let him make fun of me again!” Mi-Sun replied as I stopped at the bedroom door.

“Aww but you’re so cute when you do the chicken dance!” I patronised her as she stood beside me.

She shyly turned away and giggled. There was a short silence, that’s when I remembered we had an issue to sort out.

I opened the door and walked in, Mi-Sun followed behind and shut the door.

“So what exactly are we talking about?” I asked walking to the draw to change my t-shirt.

“Well even though I’m drunk right now, I’ve been thinking about us…”

“What about us?” I egged her on to continue as I took off my T-shirt.

“Urrrr…”