~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Eight

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

This is an emotional filler... :P READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Sad to say" By Jasmine Song Here(She's awesome! ^-^)

JOON P.O.V.

I stared at the wall in front of me and saw Mir sit up in his bed.

“Hyung did that just happen?” He asked scratching his head.

I sighed, “Yeah…I can’t believe it,”

I felt an ache in my heart, I had never felt such pain before. I didn’t understand what Mi-Sun wanted from me and now she’s gone.

“Joonie Hyung, why did Mi-Sun leave so suddenly?” Cheondoong came rushing into the room.

“Hyung and Mi-Sun are over,” Mir answered for me.

“Wah?!” Cheondoong gasped out.

I nodded then he stepped in front of me to hug me.

“Hyung, it will be okay,” He mumbled in my ear.

I sniffed and let a tear slide from my eyes. Cheondoong let go and looked at me.

“We’re gonna leave you alone for a bit, if you need anything just say, come on Mir!” Cheondoong said.

I just nodded. I couldn’t speak at all, the pain in my heart was too much. Cheondoong left the room while Mir got up and patted me on the back.

“Be strong Hyung, you could still win her back yet,” Mir said before leaving the room and shutting the door.

I sat down on my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I can’t believe it, Mi-Sun walked out on me. Was I that much of a bad boyfriend? And what did she mean by she’s sick of waiting for me…

I huffed and lay back on my bed. I wonder if she's hurting as much as I am…

NORMAL P.O.V.

I knocked on my front door and waited for an answer. Jaejoong opened the door and gave me a stern serious face,

“Where did you go?! I was so worried!!”

I ignored him and walked past him into the house. He shut the door and followed me into the kitchen.

“Mi-Sun did you hear me?”

“I broke it off with Joon okay!” I yelled at him breaking down and sitting at the kitchen table.

Jaejoong ran to my side and hugged me tight.

“Sunnie why?” He cooed in my ear.

“Because it was the right thing to do,” I cried out into his chest.

“If it was the right thing to do, why are you so sad?” Jaejoong asked my head.

“Because it hurts my heart,” I whimpered out looking up at him.

“Well the heart doesn’t always get what it wants…but for now you should be strong,” Jaejoong replied wiping the tears from my face.

I nodded and buried my head in his chest. I continued to cry my heart out, that’s the only thing I could do.

I gave up the love of my life, Joon…the only one I wanted to marry, have children with, grow old with, all because he didn’t show any  interest of making a real commitment and If he did, he didn’t tell me in time.

3 years…I don’t want it to be a waste of time but it seems like it was….