~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Four

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Episode 4, Let see what Joon has to say ^-^ READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Wonderful" By Big Bang Song Here

 

I pushed the bunch of flowers to the side to reveal Joon’s sweet smiling face.

“You’re late, now move out of my way,” I huffed glaring at him.

Joon itched his head, “I’m sorry about that but I’m here now!”

“Joon I told you, if you’re late I’m going, now MOVE!” I growled at him.

Joon smiled smugly and blocked the doorway with his body, the flowers still in his hand.

“Joon seriously MOVE!” I yelled at him.

Joon maintained his smug smile and shook his head, “Nope, not until you let me talk to you!”

I let out a slight growl, “No! If you’re not gonna move, I'll move you by force!”

Joon let out a little snigger as I grabbed his bicep and attempted to pull him out the way. I pulled and tugged hard on Joon’s arm, he wasn’t budging.

I huffed and pushed Joon’s chest hard hoping he’d fall back but all he did was chuckle smugly.

I gritted my teeth, “Damn it Joon! You and your muscles!”

Joon smirked, “So can we talk now?”

“Fine, 10 minutes then I got to go,” I huffed letting him in.

Joon smiled and handed me the flowers then walked in. I sighed and shut my front door following Joon into my living room.

Joon spun round and sat on the arm of my sofa, “So where you going?”

“Lunch with Jaejoong, I promised him yesterday,” I replied impatiently.

“Cool, tell Hyung I said hi,” Joon playfully smiled. He obviously wasn’t grasping the seriousness of our situation.

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah yeah so get straight to the point!”

Joon coughed and stood up in front of me. He took the flowers out of my hand and placed them on the arm of the sofa then he took both my hands in his.

He looked me straight in the eye and opened his pretty little mouth, “Park Mi-Sun, you are so beautiful, so caring and supportive, I don’t deserve you,”

I smirked, “I like where this is going, continue!”

Joon chuckled and proceeded, “I want to say I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart, the kiss with Hyoyeon was only me ad-libbing, it meant nothing and I promise nothing like that will happen again,”

He had missed the mark completely. I stayed silent and slowly began to grit my teeth.

An uneasy look took over Joon’s face, “Did I get it right?”

I moved my hands from Joon’s and shook my head, “No, you didn't!”

Joon frowned and waited for me to explain, I really didn’t want to.

“Just go Changsun, it’s obvious you have no idea what the hell is going on with us,” I scorned him then grabbed his arm and led him to the front door.

“Mi-Sun I do, just give me a chance!” Joon pleaded to me as I opened the front door.

I let go off him and folded my arms, this was his chance to figure it out.

Joon put on his thinking face then snapped his fingers, “Got it! You're sick of being my secret girlfriend, sooo I could announce our relationship to the public, that’s it right?!”

I sighed deeply, “No Joon it’s not, just go,”

“But I love you,” Joon whined.

“I know…Please just go,” I pushed Joon through the doorway.

He turned around and gave me a weak smile, I returned the smile and slowly shut the door.

I rested against it and took a deep breath.

~Ring Ring Ring~ I took out my phone and checked the screen. It was Jaejoong.

“Damn it!” I cursed and pressed the answer button.

“Hi Jae I’m so sorry, I’ll be there in a second okay!” I rushed my words.

“It’s okay, I’ll be waiting,” Jaejoong replied before hanging up.

I sighed and fixed myself before heading through the door, Joon wasn’t there anymore. My heart was weary now, I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to think about Joon right now, it hurt too much….

~/\/\~

“Oppa I’m so sorry!” I puffed out running up to Jaejoong.

He was standing in front of a café with a cupcake in his hands.

“Don’t worry, let me guess…Joon?” Jaejoong raised his eyebrow at me.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I grumbled out.

Jaejoong laughed, “I know you don’t but you will!”

“Oppa what’s that supposed to mean?” I questioned the devious smile on Jaejoong’s face.

He tapped his nose and smiled, “Did you drive?”

I nodded, “Why? Do you want to go somewhere?”

Jaejoong smirked, “Yes I do, so lead me to your car!”

I shrugged as Jaejoong hooked onto my arm and we began walking to my car.