~/Meant to Be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon] Ep Three

~/Meant to be or Just a Dream\~ [Joon]

^Poster By Undankbar :)  

Want a poster? Go Here--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/12917/undankbar-s-graphics-factory-opened-for-requests-chinese-japanese-korean-poster-request

Here's number 3 for my Joon story!! :) READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "(FT vs PRI) The cool vs The pretty" By FT Island. Song Here [Dedicated to tearsmoon on Quizilla ^-^]

 

JOON P.O.V.

“Answer machine again!” I growled hanging up my phone.

“What do you expect Hyung?!” Cheondoong replied harshly.

“What did I do now?!” I huffed walking over to the sofa, where he and G.O were sitting.

“For one, you kissed Hyoyeon,” Mir appeared behind me making me jump a little.

“I wasn’t asking you Mir, and I was ad-libbing with that kiss,” I replied scratching my head.

“Did you tell Mi-Sun that?” G.O raised his eyebrow at me.

“Urrrr noooo,” I answered slowly.

G.O and Mir huffed at me and shook their heads.

Cheondoong sighed, “See Hyung that’s your problem, you never tell Mi-Sun the important things, she’s always left wondering,”

“I do tell her some important things, like I love her!” I replied not exactly understanding what I did wrong.

“It’s all well and good to say it Joon, but does she feel it, and does she see it,” Seungho grumbled walking into the room.

“Mr dark circles is finally awake!” G.O bellowed out laughing.

“Shut up!” Seungho mumbled collapsing on the sofa besides Cheondoong.

“Sooo back to Hyung’s problem!” Mir smiled returning us to the original subject.

“Are we still on this?!!” Seungho groaned sitting up staring at me.

I shrugged, “What?”

“Seungho Hyung is right, Joon you have been talking about your argument with Mi-Sun non-stop for two days now!” Cheondoong lectured me.

Mir nodded, “Yep, and you always seem to state that Mi-Sun appears to have the problem when it’s primarily your fault,”

“Is it really my fault?!” I gasped feeling guilt.

“Let’s put it this way…Mi-Sun has been devoted to you for three years and she’s never once asked you to publicly announce your relationship, she sits back and supports your pretend single activities and idol dream, she does a lot for you,” G.O. explained.

Suddenly I understood why we were always arguing lately. Mi-Sun feels abandoned because I’m walking around like we’re not together.

“I need to apologise to her, but how can I do that when she won’t pick up the phone!” I sighed. I could feel the guilt weighing on my heart.

“Leave a message duh!” Mir stated before leaving the room.

I rolled my eyes and took out my phone. I scrolled down to Mi-Sun’s number and pressed call. I held my phone to my ear and waited patiently,

“Hi it’s Mi-Sun, I’m not here right now, please leave a message after the beep,” Then the beep sounded.

I cleared my throat and faced away from Cheondoong who was staring at me intensely.

“Hey Mi-Sun…I know what I’ve done wrong and I hope you can forgive me, I would like to apologise in person but I understand if you still don’t want to speak to me, I’m sorry and I love you, I’ll be waiting,”

I hung up my phone and huffed.

“When do you think she’ll call back Hyung?” Cheondoong asked staring up at me.

I responded with a shrug.

“Knowing Mi-Sun, it could vary…She might call back straight away or she could leave it a couple more days,” G.O replied his chin.

I screwed up my face, “Ahhh, I hope she doesn’t call back in a week like last time, my heart was-“

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I checked the screen, it was her.

I picked it up, “Hel-“

“Meet me at my house in an hour, if you’re late, I won’t be there, got it?!” Mi-Sun cut me off with a stern voice.

“Got it, I’m sorry Mi-Sun I love you…” I waited for a response. There was nothing.

“Mi-Sun…MI-SUN! Damn she hung up on me!” I growled finally realising I was talking to myself.

“Ahh, the wrath of Mi-Sun, rejection by ending a call!” G.O laughed out as did Cheondoong. Seungho just grunted along.

I shot Cheondoong a death glare, making him stop laughing and take on an innocent maknae pose.

“You better not mess up this time Hyung!” Mir appeared in back in the room next to me.

“I know, that’s why I have to get going now and pick up something pretty on the way!” I grinned skipping to my room.

I hope she forgives me, for now…I think flowers will do…

NORMAL P.O.V.

I sat on my sofa patiently waiting. As usual, Joon was 10 minutes late. I couldn’t wait anymore.

“Damn it Joon!” I huffed getting off my sofa and walked to my side table.

I picked up my bag and put it over my shoulder. I didn’t have time to wait around for Joon, I had to meet Jaejoong for lunch like I promised.

I grabbed my car Keys and headed to my front door. Joon better have a good reason for not showing up but I shouldn’t be thinking about that right now.

I shook away my disappointment and opened my front door to a face full of flowers…