1st Mission in 2 years

One Last Time

Inside the dressing room, I saw Kwonnie and Nickhun-hyung. Their make up and preparations are almost done while I was just about to start. Aigoo~ What the hell is happening to me today? I guess she's just affecting me too much. I smiled at the thought.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted as I let presence be known to the two other husbands inside. "Oh, Yonghwa-yah. Annyeong." Khun-hyung greeted back as he smiled and looked at me without turning his head towards my direction, the cordi noona was having a finishing touch on his face. "Yah, Yonghwa-yah. Why're you late?" I heard Kwonnie half-scolding me as I sat down beside him. He was always the meticulous one over virtue this virtue that. I just turned at him and grinned. He was just about to stand as he had finished with the remaining preparations. "Just got a little lost." I answered.

 

I didn't know Khun-hyung was listening to us until I heard him chuckle, Kwon followed suit. I was confused, why laugh at me? Did I say something funny? Khun-hyung also just finished preparing. The other cordi noona had just started putting make up on me. "Lost? Where? Yonghwa-yah, what are you? You got lost in here?"  Kwon said with disbelief. A few more laughs were heard from Khun-hyung and then he said, "More like he got lost not in here but in their own little world with his wife?" I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up. The hell. "Yah, hyung. It's not like that." I retorted, trying to sound annoyed but failed.

 

I saw the two of them smirk at me from the mirror and laugh again. Was I being too obvious? As soon as they were done teasing me, they bid goodbye and asked me to not be long and they're just gonna wait for me in the set. "What has gotten into Kwonnie and Khun hyung?" 

 

"They heard about your entrance with Seohyun-ssi earlier, that was maybe the reason why." Noona smiled after. "Eh? Did I just say my thoughts aloud?" She giggled. "Aigoo, Yonghwa-ssi. You're so out of it today, I see. Okay, let's finish this up immediately. I doubt you're already in a hurry to meet your wife." "Not you too, noona. But I guess you're kinda right." I grinned. A few more minutes and I was finally done.

-------

 

As usual, girls really do take long in preparing. We, husbands, were already at the set and were just waiting for our wives to come so we could finally start recording.  We chatted for a little while with Misun-noona and Jake-hyung when our wives finally came up to the set. Finally, they were done. My eyes immediately were on Seohyun and hers found mine. That was when the PD-nim called all of our attentions saying we should be in our seats for the recording would already start. 

>>>Fast Forward<<<

 

"And now for your couple missions." Misun-noona said with a goofy smile on her face and showed us 3 couples 3 mission cards. "The missions written there are what the staffs gathered from the request of fans. Those missions there were the ones you haven't done." Jake-hyun added with a grin. They handed it over to us. "Now, you're off to go. Enjoy." They said.

 

Each of us pairs rode our own cars and off to where we needed to go. So this is the reason why PD-nim wanted us husbands to go fetch our wives and go together to MBC. Our missions will require us to go anywhere and we wouldn't be using public transporations or the company's vans. 

 

I wasn't able to read the missions yet. What could the fans have requested be? I could see that Hyun was all ready on her seat with the seatbelt on, I too was ready to go and was just about to drive when I remember I don't know where we were headed to. "Ah, Hyun. Where are we headed?" She looked at me and gasped a little. "Omo, I'm sorry, oppa. I forgot you haven't read the mission card yet." I chuckled at her. She was just so cute, as always. "No worries, so we're we going now?" I said, my bursting cheeks making its way on my face. She gave me the directions.

 

The ride to the destination, which was a daycare center, was silent, it was a comfortable one, not the other way around.  She seemed to happy for she started to hum to a song and it was awfully way to familiar tune to me. Why wouldn't it be when it was the Banmal song she was humming to? 

 

I broke the silence asking, "Why are you so happy, Hyun? What's our first mission anyway? I can see the excitement in your eyes." She stopped humming and turned to me. "Aigoo, oppa. You shouldn't take your eyes off the road when you're driving. It isn't safe." "I just glanced at you using the rear-view mirror for a second, it wouldn't hurt, right?" I countered, my eyes glued on the road. "Still, oppa. Just concentrate on your driving." She gave me a smile then, I could see it from the side of my sight. "Ahrasso, Hyu~n." 

 

"I didn't answer your question, Yon~g." I chuckled. I was just too happy, I missed her calling me that. "Our first mission is to take care of Kyungsan just until lunch time." "Kyungsan?" I inquired. "Oppa, he's the baby we took care when we filmed Hello Baby." She answered. "Oh... Ah.. That adorable kid, I remember now. So his name is Kyungsan, hm?" I said. "Neh, oppa. That's right. That's why I'm so excited. I haven't seen him for so long. Did he grow up well? Will he still remember me?" She flashed a genuine smile after she said that. "Of course he would, don't worry, Hyun." I assured her.

 

The fans sure were wise, huh? So they wanted us to take care of a child, to make us look like a family? Aigoo~ It'll happen in the future, don't they worry. Aish, what am I thinking. It's too early for that. I shooed the thought away. Wait, it's kinda a nice idea though. I grinned at the thought.

 

In no time, we arrived at the day care center. I parked under the tall trees nearby. Before going in, we checked ourselves first to see if we look presentable enough. I tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "Komawoyo." She said softly. While walking, I naturally held her hands. She looked at me because of my actions but didn't say anything and just smiled. "Kaja, Hyu~n." I played a littled. "Deh, Yon~g." She playfully answered back. With that, we walked hand in hand towards the daycare center.

 

-------

To all my subscribers, I'm very sorry for this late update. I was just really busy at school. *bows* 

I hope this little chapter could make up even a little for being on hiatus for months. 

I'll promise I'll try to update soon. Happy New Year to all of you. Let me know of your thoughts about this chapter and of the missions you want them to do.

Although I already have the missions I want them to do in my mind. I might consider your suggestions. 

Thank you again and I'm sorry.