Of Being Ecstatic and Matching Clothes

One Last Time

 

As we entered, I had this giddiness that I hadn't felt for a long time. Ah~ Maybe I was just so excited to be filming WGM once again. The grin on my face wouldn't wear off. Walking in the lobby, I felt Hyun stiffened beside me and when I looked at her and around us, I could see the reason why. Because of my eagerness, I didn't notice that all the people in the lobby, whether it be an employee or not, were looking at us, some were just sneaking glances though some were clearly ogling at us. I smirked inwardly. "You're cute when you're shy, Hyun~," I and chuckled. She hit my arm lightly, "Aish, oppa.." She was annoyed but soon joined me and gigled.
 
 
 
We rode the elevator to the 7th floor where the studio was. Time seemed to be flying fast whenever I'm with her that I didn't notice that we were already running late.  We hurried ourselves and as we broke into a run in the hallway, I held her hand tighter. And since we were on a hurry, we didn't notice that we already arrived and almost missed the studio. Without thinking twice, we immediately opened door.
 
 
Upon getting inside, eyes of everyone present in the room were on us because of our entrance. "Great! Now thanks for embarassing yourself and Hyun in front of everybody!"  I inwardly scolded myself. Hyun and I were slightly panting still when we came; the two of us bowed and said sorry for being late. It's not that we were that late; just five minutes.  I don't know what happened but everyone started hooting and cheering. I was confused but then someone from the production team shouted, "Look at them, they're holding hands!" Another one said, "and also they're wearing matching clothes!" "Isn't it cute!!!" 
 
 
We raised our heads and I looked at Hyun, she was looking at me too. Her face was red, she was flustered. Aww~ She was so cute!! Then I remembered I was still holding hands, I let go of it, much to my dismay. "Sorry 'bout that, Hyun~ I just forgot. " I whispered, scratching the back of my head. "A-aniyo, oppa. Gwenchanayo." She stuttered a little indicating she was still embarassed. 
 
 
"Okay, lovebirds! Let's stop that for now and get ready. You may continue that later," I heard the director said. "D-deh! Jeosonghamnida!" We both said in unison. I looked at her and she was looking back; we both flushed. As Hyun walked toward the dressing room to have her make up done, I looked carefully at her and they were right! We were wearing kind of matching clothes. 
 
    
(A/N: if you don't remember what Yong was wearing, please refer to chapter 5)
 
 
 
I smirked. We really were meant to be, weren't we? I kept staring at her disappearing figure when someone tapped me from the back, it was the coordi noona. She signalled for me to go the dressing room. "Deh," I nodded and followed after her. I needed to get ready too, I forgot. On the way to the dressing room, my head was filled with thoughts of what might be our mission/s for the day and of course, Hyun. Ah~ Can't wait anymore to start the filming. 
 
 
-------
Sorry for this short and late update! Midterms prevented me from updating and I'm still high about the Yongseo duet in Niigata! If you haven't seen it, click this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTkRWBv2Q5I